Trump, More Trash Talk About a Man In Surgery...

Are you voting for Mr. Congeniality or are you voting for somebody who can deal effectively with the thugs of the world? You know, the ones who have been bitch slapping Obama from here to Kenya for 7 years now. OR, we can elect the biggest lying, power hungry bitch the world has ever known who has twice threatened the use of nuclear weapons.

Eh some can't handle a LEADER who takes no shit,can win an argument and bows to no one after 8 years of Obama. No surprise. Hopefully 8 years of Trump will fix that.

There's only two things I've ever liked about Trump, he has forced discussions on topics that needed to be had, and his ability to really piss off regressives, you just can't beat that kind of entertainment. I have never considered actually voting for him.

Is there a law that says a nutbag cannot say something negative about a GOP candidate without also saying something negative about Obama?

There must be.

Ya know, yeah, I had the Trump fever early on, and then as time goes by and you start to get to know that person, you see things they say and do, and you get a much better idea who they are. Well... I got an idea about Trump, and I think this fucker is a bombastic, narcissistic, filthy mouthed megalomaniac. I think his me, me, me narcissism and ego might even... TRUMP... OBAMA! But the NASTY things this fucker will say just never end. Now I've asked myself, is that what I want in the WHITE HOUSE, and the answer is a resounding NO. When this jackoff will retweet garage about a man that's just had SURGERY, and MAKE FUN OF HIM, that's just too damn low. He called the people of Iowa STUPID, he said he could SHOOT SOMEBODY and his minions WOULDN'T CARE, I mean how much of this GARBAGE are people going to listen to and not see that this prick is a BUFFOON of EPIC PROPORTIONS?

trump%20overboard_zpsizbef1tf.jpg
Good for you but Trump could stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot someone and still win the nomination. That is the state of the modern GOP.

OP your other choices are worse, Jeb? Rubio? Cruz won't be the candidate the GOP establishment hates him even more than Trump. Yes Trump should tone down the trash talk, but it garners him millions of dollars worth of free news coverage and someone needed to call Hillary a lying hypocrite rapist enabler.

Besides these other candidates are just as nasty, how do you thin Bush took out McCain yep with mass mailings spouting some pretty nasty lies and accusations. If you think these other candidates are not just as ruthless you are wrong.
Yes Cruz... they call him "the most hated man in Washington," and we've all seen why. Because he's had balls the size of small moons to stand alone AGAINST the establishment. I don't know why people don't REMEMBER that. You want a guy that's ANTI establishment, the ONLY guy that's out there that's PROVEN he is, is Cruz.

Some of us know who he really is. . . .

Reality Check: Ted Cruz Doesn’t Vote To Audit Fed, Took Personal Loan for Campaign from Goldman-Sachs

Reality Check: Ted Cruz Doesn't Vote To Audit Fed, Took Personal Loan for Campaign from Goldman-Sachs

Cruz was a no show and it was defeated with a 53-44 vote. While his presence would not have changed the outcome, the principle of voting to audit the Fed is a big one. Why? Well to understand that, you have to understand how the Federal Reserve Bank works.

<snip>

Which is all the more reason why it is puzzling that Cruz would skip a vote on such an important bill about which he seems to speak so passionately. A bill that arguably could have made a huge impact on this Nation’s future, that was skipped for one extra day of campaigning?

Glen Beck IS unbalanced..
Maybe you guys should check out the videos that fool has released.
He also has a history of drug abuse and suicide.
Trump is right. AGAIN.

OP your other choices are worse, Jeb? Rubio? Cruz won't be the candidate the GOP establishment hates him even more than Trump. Yes Trump should tone down the trash talk, but it garners him millions of dollars worth of free news coverage and someone needed to call Hillary a lying hypocrite rapist enabler.

Besides these other candidates are just as nasty, how do you thin Bush took out McCain yep with mass mailings spouting some pretty nasty lies and accusations. If you think these other candidates are not just as ruthless you are wrong.
Yes Cruz... they call him "the most hated man in Washington," and we've all seen why. Because he's had balls the size of small moons to stand alone AGAINST the establishment. I don't know why people don't REMEMBER that. You want a guy that's ANTI establishment, the ONLY guy that's out there that's PROVEN he is, is Cruz.

Some of us know who he really is. . . .

Reality Check: Ted Cruz Doesn’t Vote To Audit Fed, Took Personal Loan for Campaign from Goldman-Sachs

Reality Check: Ted Cruz Doesn't Vote To Audit Fed, Took Personal Loan for Campaign from Goldman-Sachs

Cruz was a no show and it was defeated with a 53-44 vote. While his presence would not have changed the outcome, the principle of voting to audit the Fed is a big one. Why? Well to understand that, you have to understand how the Federal Reserve Bank works.

<snip>

Which is all the more reason why it is puzzling that Cruz would skip a vote on such an important bill about which he seems to speak so passionately. A bill that arguably could have made a huge impact on this Nation’s future, that was skipped for one extra day of campaigning?

ALL that rhetoric from him and he didn't even SHOW UP. Just because you are running for POTUS doesn't mean you give up your present job and throw away your integrity.

It should have been apparent the moment he made light of McCain's being a POW.

Definitely--I was never impressed with Donald Trump. These offensive remarks are getting very old to many.
Well that's just it. I was drawn in when he said deport all the illegals, check. Then I liked it when he said put a halt to all the muslim refuges, check. But as time has gone on, I think this dude is just rolling out the bull shit as he thinks needs be... TO GET ELECTED. This is a GAME to him he wants to WIN. He isn't serious, and he doesn't give a damn if he can't do a single thing he's saying. He just wants to WIN the WHITE HOUSE. But the BUBBLE HEADS are just lapping this shit up like they did with obama. He lied his mulatto ass off as bad as anyone ever running for the white ever has.

I think those supporting Trump are in for a MASSIVE slap in the face, just like a everyone that voted for obama got. He's a bag of hot gas just playing a game. A billionaire, just trying to WIN HIS GAME.

Hey, this isn't Sun Tzu and The Art of War. This is Don Trump, and The Art of the Deal. :laugh:

He's not a rocket scientist or a great philosopher. He's really pretty straight forward. However, you are right, the deception here is probably in step number three.

Like most folks have said, being president might not necessarily be his end game, he always leaves his options open. . .

11 Winning Negotiation Tactics From Donald Trump's 'The Art of the Deal'
1. Think big
"I like thinking big. I always have. To me it's very simple: if you're going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big."
2. Protect the downside and the upside will take care of itself
"I always go into the deal anticipating the worst. If you plan for the worst--if you can live with the worst--the good will always take care of itself."
3. Maximize the options
"I never get too attached to one deal or one approach...I keep a lot of balls in the air, because most deals fall out, no matter how promising they seem at first."
4. Know your market
"I like to think that I have that instinct. That's why I don't hire a lot of number-crunchers, and I don't trust fancy marketing surveys. I do my own surveys and draw my own conclusions."
5. Use your leverage
"The worst thing you can possibly do in a deal is seem desperate to make it. That makes the other guy smell blood, and then you're dead."
6. Enhance your location
"Perhaps the most misunderstood concept in all of real estate is that the key to success is location, location, location...First of all, you don't necessarily need the best location. What you need is the best deal."
7. Get the word out
"One thing I've learned about the press is that they're always hungry for a good story, and the more sensational the better...The point is that if you are a little different, a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you."
8. Fight back
"In most cases I'm very easy to get along with. I'm very good to people who are good to me. But when people treat me badly or unfairly or try to take advantage of me, my general attitude, all my life, has been to fight back very hard."
9. Deliver the goods
"You can't con people, at least not for long. You can create excitement, you can do wonderful promotion and get all kinds of press, and you can throw in a little hyperbole. But if you don't deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on."
10. Contain the costs
"I believe in spending what you have to. But I also believe in not spending more than you should."
11. Have fun
"Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game."

Ya know, yeah, I had the Trump fever early on, and then as time goes by and you start to get to know that person, you see things they say and do, and you get a much better idea who they are. Well... I got an idea about Trump, and I think this fucker is a bombastic, narcissistic, filthy mouthed megalomaniac. I think his me, me, me narcissism and ego might even... TRUMP... OBAMA! But the NASTY things this fucker will say just never end. Now I've asked myself, is that what I want in the WHITE HOUSE, and the answer is a resounding NO. When this jackoff will retweet garage about a man that's just had SURGERY, and MAKE FUN OF HIM, that's just too damn low. He called the people of Iowa STUPID, he said he could SHOOT SOMEBODY and his minions WOULDN'T CARE, I mean how much of this GARBAGE are people going to listen to and not see that this prick is a BUFFOON of EPIC PROPORTIONS?

Good for you but Trump could stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot someone and still win the nomination. That is the state of the modern GOP.
Obama can lie to you over and over again. He can get lie of the year and you still polish his knob. The state of the democrat party.

Obama can lie to you over and over again. He can get lie of the year and you still polish his knob. The state of the democrat party.
Donald Trump, GOP hero soon to be nominee, is the last winner of Lie of the Year. And Mitt Romney, the last GOP nominee won that title too. The state of the republican party.

But you were fine with Trump when he made the racist remark about Hispanics, fine about him wanting to ban Muslims, fine when he made fun of a disabled reporter, fine when he made all those misogynistic and degrading remarks to several women, and fine about him telling yuuuuuge whoppers! It's not until he attacks a white republican that you feel any outrage.

Interesting.

If you please, what is your true definition of "establishment?"

I have to be honest, I'm not voting, so I don't give a damn.

All the other candidates are beholden to the establishment, they are pieces of shit.

I completely understand what you mean though, I empathize 100%

It's like being given a choice between Stalin, Hitler. . . . and Al Capone.

You sure as hell are sick of the government Statists, you know they will screw you, but you have no idea what the gangster is going to do, he just all together doesn't play by the rules, and lacks any style, class or grace.

There is what Trump says and what democrats claim he says. The two are seldom the same.

Definitely--I was never impressed with Donald Trump. These offensive remarks are getting very old to many.
Well that's just it. I was drawn in when he said deport all the illegals, check. Then I liked it when he said put a halt to all the muslim refuges, check. But as time has gone on, I think this dude is just rolling out the bull shit as he thinks needs be... TO GET ELECTED. This is a GAME to him he wants to WIN. He isn't serious, and he doesn't give a damn if he can't do a single thing he's saying. He just wants to WIN the WHITE HOUSE. But the BUBBLE HEADS are just lapping this shit up like they did with obama. He lied his mulatto ass off as bad as anyone ever running for the white ever has.

I think those supporting Trump are in for a MASSIVE slap in the face, just like a everyone that voted for obama got. He's a bag of hot gas just playing a game. A billionaire, just trying to WIN HIS GAME.

Hey, this isn't Sun Tzu and The Art of War. This is Don Trump, and The Art of the Deal. :laugh:

He's not a rocket scientist or a great philosopher. He's really pretty straight forward. However, you are right, the deception here is probably in step number three.

Like most folks have said, being president might not necessarily be his end game, he always leaves his options open. . .

1. Think big
"I like thinking big. I always have. To me it's very simple: if you're going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big."
"I always go into the deal anticipating the worst. If you plan for the worst--if you can live with the worst--the good will always take care of itself."
3. Maximize the options
"I never get too attached to one deal or one approach...I keep a lot of balls in the air, because most deals fall out, no matter how promising they seem at first."
4. Know your market
"I like to think that I have that instinct. That's why I don't hire a lot of number-crunchers, and I don't trust fancy marketing surveys. I do my own surveys and draw my own conclusions."
5. Use your leverage
"The worst thing you can possibly do in a deal is seem desperate to make it. That makes the other guy smell blood, and then you're dead."
6. Enhance your location
"Perhaps the most misunderstood concept in all of real estate is that the key to success is location, location, location...First of all, you don't necessarily need the best location. What you need is the best deal."
7. Get the word out
"One thing I've learned about the press is that they're always hungry for a good story, and the more sensational the better...The point is that if you are a little different, a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you."
8. Fight back
"In most cases I'm very easy to get along with. I'm very good to people who are good to me. But when people treat me badly or unfairly or try to take advantage of me, my general attitude, all my life, has been to fight back very hard."
9. Deliver the goods
"You can't con people, at least not for long. You can create excitement, you can do wonderful promotion and get all kinds of press, and you can throw in a little hyperbole. But if you don't deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on."
10. Contain the costs
"I believe in spending what you have to. But I also believe in not spending more than you should."
11. Have fun
"Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game."

Where was the part about inheriting $400,000,000?

What Trump supporters don't seem to see are the numbers. He doesn't have the support of half of one party, high unfavorability ratings among all the others, and has insulted just about every voting bloc aside from white males. If the GOP nominates him they are handing the election to the Democrats.
I don't think the dems can win this election even if the repubs run JACKOFF THE CLOWN. The dems don't stand a chance, against ANY repub, no matter who it is. The disgust in America with obama and the leftists is palpable. You can almost taste it.
Only in the RW bubble.

1. Think big
3. Maximize the options
4. Know your market
5. Use your leverage
6. Enhance your location
7. Get the word out
8. Fight back
9. Deliver the goods
10. Contain the costs
11. Have fun

Where was the part about inheriting $400,000,000?
He didn't inherit $400,000,000. Exaggerate much?

Donald Trump, GOP hero soon to be nominee, is the last winner of Lie of the Year. And Mitt Romney, the last GOP nominee won that title too. The state of the republican party.
Please tell.

Forum List

Back