Trump "Moving On" Bingo. The dude is DONE. When will this be accepted?

When will Trump be Shunned? Choose Your Bingo Date. Meaning, NOT the (R) POTUS Nom.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Family support and we'll being is none of the government's business. Not a penny should be spent on social issues.
So the well-being of the people of the United States is not the government's business in your mind. Sad mind. What do you think the purpose of government is then. " Of the people, by the people, for the people. " Why would they say such a thing ? Benjamin Franklin started the idea of public education. I believe that was kind of important to the advancement of our nation. What other ideas do you disagree with. I really like John f Kennedy, he said " Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country. " I like the idea of a government that works with the people, instead of against them.

Mostly education bills. We can't compete with the rest of the world when they're better educated than we are. And today's world has an international economy, like it or not. I never believed in welfare. President Kennedy had a good idea putting all those people to work so they could earn a living. Unfortunately the Republicans blocked him on that legislation.
Thanks to leftist scum like you.

So the well-being of the people of the United States is not the government's business in your mind. Sad mind. What do you think the purpose of government is then. " Of the people, by the people, for the people. " Why would they say such a thing ? Benjamin Franklin started the idea of public education. I believe that was kind of important to the advancement of our nation. What other ideas do you disagree with. I really like John f Kennedy, he said " Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country. " I like the idea of a government that works with the people, instead of against them.
Ask not what your country can do for you, means don't keep asking the government to do for you what you should be doing for yourself.

The purpose of government is to do as little as possible in interfering in the lives of the governed. Keep the peace, make sure contracts are honored, protect the borders, be a guardian against excesses, fight the nation's wars. Not much else.

Benjamin Franklin might have believed that there should be public education. Likely he would not have expected public educators to abandon education in favor of debauching children into willing or unwilling sex partners. He would have expected children to be given books, not butt plugs and dildoes.

Ask not what your country can do for you, means don't keep asking the government to do for you what you should be doing for yourself.

The purpose of government is to do as little as possible in interfering in the lives of the governed. Keep the peace, make sure contracts are honored, protect the borders, be a guardian against excesses, fight the nation's wars. Not much else.

Benjamin Franklin might have believed that there should be public education. Likely he would not have expected public educators to abandon education in favor of debauching children into willing or unwilling sex partners. He would have expected children to be given books, not butt plugs and dildoes.
I live in a small town in Nebraska. Our school system does a thorough job of educating our children and our schools have great cooperation with industry to prepare our youth or jobs which actually exist. Fortunately our sex education classes are age appropriate and not as extensive or progressive as that in the bigger cities. I worked my entire life and I do not approve of welfare. What little I have, I have earned. But I believe the purpose of government is best explained in the preamble of the Constitution, " We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish Justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our prosperity... One could also use the US government Quizlet as a guide, Protect, maintain public order, resolve social conflicts, responsibility for a stable economy and provide public services. They are both good guides to go by. I like John f Kennedy's idea the best. He started Americorps and the Peace corps. He did not like Handouts / welfare at all. He saw it as a vicious cycle, with no end. Rather than just give people food for a day in third world countries, He helped them build wells, and show them how to plant crops so they could feed themselves for a lifetime. Too bad LBJ turned out to be a white supremacist warmonger who had him murdered. The world would have been a much better place had Kennedy lived. As far as I'm concerned he was the last really good president.

Mostly education bills. We can't compete with the rest of the world when they're better educated than we are. And today's world has an international economy, like it or not. I never believed in welfare. President Kennedy had a good idea putting all those people to work so they could earn a living. Unfortunately the Republicans blocked him on that legislation.
I agree with the importance of education

But I doubt if we are on the same page when it comes to solutions

Liberals think more money is all thats holding America back and I dont agree with that

Wow, eight more lies about trump. If you actually knew him, you'd realize, the only thing he's pro is pro-trump. He's a total diva.
/----/ What lies? Go back to the link and pick out the 8 lies and post them with proof they aren't true. You won't -- because you can't.

I agree with the importance of education

But I doubt if we are on the same page when it comes to solutions

Liberals think more money is all thats holding America back and I dont agree with that
Majority of my taxes go for the schools, I can't think of a better investment for the our future.

/----/ What lies? Go back to the link and pick out the 8 lies and post them with proof they aren't true. You won't -- because you can't.
Well ,I do know that Trump was married three times, and he cheated on every one of them. The only time he got close to a church was when he used it for as a promotional political prop, standing in front of it, never going in, while holding a Bible upside down. The list is endless. Such Is the life of a selfish, egotistical devious man.

Well ,I do know that Trump was married three times, and he cheated on every one of them. The only time he got close to a church was when he used it for as a promotional political prop, standing in front of it, never going in, while holding a Bible upside down. The list is endless. Such Is the life of a selfish, egotistical devious man.
/——/ So you couldn’t refute the so called 8 things. BTW, we knew Trump was a billionaire playboy when we nominated him. We cared about how he would fix the broken government and make America great agin as outlined at Magapill.com Your career political hack Dementia Joe has screwup everything.

/——/ So you couldn’t refute the so called 8 things. BTW, we knew Trump was a billionaire playboy when we nominated him. We cared about how he would fix the broken government and make America great agin as outlined at Magapill.com Your career political hack Dementia Joe has screwup everything.
I just refuted most of those eight things, if not all. You just can't think outside of your little box.

Lefties can't help themselves from offering free advice to republicans while the doddering old fool who currently lives in the W.H. gives away the freaking Country. TDS is real.

Lefties can't help themselves from offering free advice to republicans while the doddering old fool who currently lives in the W.H. gives away the freaking Country. TDS is real.
rrump set us back 20 years. At least we're moving ahead again with Biden despite all the hurdles that that have been thrown at the world lately.

rrump set us back 20 years. At least we're moving ahead again with Biden despite all the hurdles that that have been thrown at the world lately.
Inflation was non existent under the Trump administration and the world was at relative peace. Energy prices were half what they are now. How can lefties possibly support the old fool in the W.H.?

Majority of my taxes go for the schools, I can't think of a better investment for the our future.
Lol, you are teaching kids how to be faggots and trannies, you're sick and should be imprisoned forever.

Forum List

Back