Trump Mug Shot

Nothing desperate about it.

Strategically, it is an absolute slam dunk.

You're an lying asshat, but no dummy.

You see it as clearly as I do.

Every Democrat "win" just makes President Trump stronger and stronger.

And it's wonderful.

Enjoy your stay in the chinese finger trap.

They really think that the rest of the country is as fucked in the head as they are.
Their Cult insists that they believe that.

Disney
Target
Bud light

Try that in a small town.
Rich men North of Richmond.

Just a few of the things that say otherwise.

Not to mention the Leftist dipshits are completely ignoring the fact that Biden and Hillary were both performing with high single digit leads at this stage of the respective '16 and '20 elections.

And Trump always overperforms his polls.

The fact he is so close is brutal for the Dems.

But hey, let them whistle past the graveyard.

Reality is going to give them a brutal smack to the face soon enough.
I think it's sinking in that they are screwed.

Biden is a disaster.

But they can't dump him, because it is really too late for anyone the establishment would want to mount a campaign.

If I were Biden, I'd start worrying that the only chance the Democrats have is if Biden dies in next two months.

Unfortunately...nobody likes Biden enough to muster up a sympathy voter campaign.

But that doesn't mean the Demonic Democrats wouldn't try it anyway.

Not to mention the Leftist dipshits are completely ignoring the fact that Biden and Hillary were both performing with high single digit leads at this stage of the respective '16 and '20 elections.

And Trump always overperforms his polls.

The fact he is so close is brutal for the Dems.

But hey, let them whistle past the graveyard.

Reality is going to give them a brutal smack to the face soon enough.
Reality gave Traitor Trump a bitch slap in 2020, and he couldn't handle it. The fat little bitch tried to overthrow our democracy, and now reality is giving him an even bigger bitch slap.

It's bigger bitch slaps for Trump all the way down.

The tard herd thought a guy who never rated above 49 percent was going to win. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

That's the lowest high in history. Trump's always mocking others who have low ratings, and karma even bitch slapped him for that.

Lol. The libturds are a bit unhinged.

They aren’t getting their jollies as they had hoped.

When the following phrase finally sinks in to their desperate tiny little brains, they will have the singularly worst meltdown in their history of mental illness.

Here’s the phrase in the form of a headline that could cause them to cry themselves to sleep at night:

President Trump Re-elected

Last edited:
Lol. The librurds are a bit unhinged.

When the following phrase finally sinks in to their desperate tiny little brains, they will have the singularly worst meltdown on their history of mental illness.

Here’s the phrase in the form of a headline that could cause them to cry themselves to sleep at night:

How did you become "Back Again", again?

Lol. The librurds are a bit unhinged.

When the following phrase finally sinks in to their desperate tiny little brains, they will have the singularly worst meltdown on their history of mental illness.

They truly don't understand the average American. I didn't want Trump to run again, I thought we needed to start over with something new and fresh, I was worn out. If he was nominated, I wasn't going to vote at all, but now I will absolutely vote for him, and I know a lot of other people that feel the same way. I also know people who voted Biden in the last election and will not do so this time around, they've learned their lesson. Whether or not that will be enough to get past the inner-city mail in vote dumps is another question entirely though. :dunno:

1692988493972.png

Trump had to endure this indignity. A mugshot. He looks like he wants to rip somebody's head off but he can't do it because they would lock him up. Once he had dreams of locking our great mother Hillary up. Now he knows better.
I suspect he is traumatized now and it will show on the campaign trail.

Trump had to endure this indignity. A mugshot. He looks like he wants to rip somebody's head off but he can't do it because they would lock him up. Once he had dreams of locking our great mother Hillary up. Now he knows better.
I suspect he is traumatized now and it will show on the campaign trail.

You think Hillary Clinton has been a benevolent presence in government? How, specifically?

Forum List

Back