Trump Mug Shot

1692994032672.png

I wear my Jewish Space Laser Technician t-shirt everywhere. And I live in Trump country.

You see, I'm not a coward like your Dear Leader.
Sure you do.

You were so ashamed of this pic with your Russian hat that you started a new account.

Shit your pants, didn't cha. :lol:

Case closed.

Last edited:
Trump is like Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Strike me down, and I will be more powerful than you can ever believe.

This nation beat Stalin, Hitler, and Hirohito.

You think we cant beat Atlanta Lizzo?

GTFO.

Why no link?

View attachment 819741

Trump and Biden have been trading the lead...but since the indictments Biden lost 3 points in Quinnipiac and 3 points in YouGov. He didn't gain in morning consult and lost a point in Emerson.

And there is no new Harris, Messenger or Rasmussen to see what the polls Trump was leading in have done.

IOW... The indictments are NOT having the desired effect.

Link...

As you were shown, in March, just before the first indictment came down, Trump led by an average of 3 points. Now Biden leads by an average of 2 points. Aside from the reality that polls this far out are utterly meaningless, it's ludicrous to claim the indictments gave him a boost for the election. It gave him a boost among his base which will help him win the primaries. It doesn't give him a boost beyond that.

As you were shown, in March, just before the first indictment came down, Trump led by an average of 3 points. Now Biden leads by an average of 2 points. Aside from the reality that polls this far out are utterly meaningless, it's ludicrous to claim the indictments gave him a boost for the election. It gave him a boost among his base which will help him win the primaries. It doesn't give him a boost beyond that.
That's not the argument.

The argument is that the Democrats believed these indictments would destroy Trump.

But the legacy media destroyed their credibility in 2020.

No one believes you anymore.

With that bullet spent, there's nothing left in the chamber.

That's not the argument.

The argument is that the Democrats believed these indictments would destroy Trump.

Yeah Joe (anchor) on MSNBC is WHINING! WHY isn't this pissing off his voters? Why? Why? We've done everything we can and they REMAIN LOYAL to Trump! Why oh WHy??????????? Wahhh....

That's not the argument.

LOL

That's funny coming from you with your track record...

2022 is going to be a Red Tsunami...

So I'm not entirely sure who you think you're fooling with your tripe? 3 months ago, Trump's average favorability rating was 42%. Now it's 38.4%, a 9% drop.

You may fall for your bullshit, but don't expect others to.[/Indent]

LOL

That's funny coming from you with your track record...

So I'm not entirely sure who you think you're fooling with your tripe? 3 months ago, Trump's average favorability rating was 42%. Now it's 38.4%, a 9% drop.

You may fall for your bullshit, but don't expect others to.[/Indent]
I love that this turn of events pisses you off.

Republicans are having a great day and liberals are angry and frustrated.

Funny how things work out. 😁

Forum List

Back