Trump, no sniffles...the mic was bad

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
From the Trump bizarro land

Trump: No sniffles, the mic was bad

But on Tuesday he denied any inklings of a sickness.

“No sniffles, no. You know, the mic was very bad. Maybe it was good enough to hear breathing," Trump told Fox & Friends Tuesday morning. "There was no sniffles. I have no allergies. No cold. Every once in a while, but no cold.”

At a different point in the interview he speculated that maybe he had been given a bad mic on purpose.

God damned Hillary slipped Trump a "Sniffle mic"

Did he sniffle in any of his interviews AFTER the debate? Not that I heard. So how do you explain the lack of sniffling in the interviews?

Did he sniffle in any of his interviews AFTER the debate? Not that I heard. So how do you explain the lack of sniffling in the interviews?

I know...I know

It was one of them left wing sniffle mics....it works kinda like a Whoopie cushion

Wow. Are you saying you actually believe he wasn't sniffling all during the debate? The entire country noticed, and here you are drinking down Trump's denial. This is incredible!

As for why he didn't sniffle after, gosh I'm stumped. Hey! Maybe he BLEW HIS NOSE!

Jesus H. Christ, you are willing to drink whatever piss Trump pours, aren't you. Amazing.

Wow. Are you saying you actually believe he wasn't sniffling all during the debate? The entire country noticed, and here you are drinking down Trump's denial. This is incredible!

As for why he didn't sniffle after, gosh I'm stumped. Hey! Maybe he BLEW HIS NOSE!

Jesus H. Christ, you are willing to drink whatever piss Trump pours, aren't you. Amazing.

Then explain why there were no sniffling sounds in all his interviews immediately following the debate.

Trumps mic was treated with a sniffle inducing powder that made the buggers flow

Left wing conspiracy

Then explain why there were no sniffling sounds in all his interviews immediately following the debate.
Read my post again, you willfully blind retard.

Explain how his nostrils contracted when he sniffed

Because he snorted another line of coke.

Cocaine usually wears off in an hour or two. Especially that cheap NY coke.

This topic demonstrates how Trump's Chumps are able to delude themselves into bleeving ANYTHING. How they are able to deny ANYTHING.

They probably bleev Trump has no anus.

“No sniffles, no. You know, the mic was very bad. Maybe it was good enough to hear breathing," Trump told Fox & Friends Tuesday morning. "There was no sniffles. I have no allergies. No cold. Every once in a while, but no cold.”

At a different point in the interview he speculated that maybe he had been given a bad mic on purpose.

Trump is such a loser.

Only losers, real low-scum losers, sorry sack of shit losers... only they make excuses.

Why is it funny when I said he was trying to distract himself..?

This is what is taught when you want to change a behavior.. distract yourself.

Either that , it could be a nervous habit .

Tell it to Megyn Kelly

0a7220d33faa3cde71760750fa2b8db5beba8861a8b011e58efb7488a39af171.jpg

I don't think he was doing coke, though this is the way he appeared....

He could have taken a cold Medicine, those suckers dry me out... and make me extremely thirsty...

I will say he came off strong, like he was taking some kind of 'upper' but faded completely towards the end of the debate and lost all of his Stamina...

Forum List

Back