Trump not treated like other defendants in his trial

This question was answered.. you can find it directly under the picture of Trump.

Wish I could have seen and read it! But hey! Thanks for the great PAYWALL!!!

Screen Shot 2024-02-16 at 4.37.03 PM.png

thanks for proving my point

that liberals lie their asses off

state their stupid ass opinions as fact and expect everyone to believe them...

losers
This happens on both sides. Something wrong gets out that's popular, and it gets repeated for many years.
We are the champions. You've got to dig down and learn. So many topics, so little time.

Why did Trump have this weirdo as the only judge of his case?

I was asking myself as I read this article from Fox News: Why didn't he have a jury trial?

This question was answered.. you can find it directly under the picture of Trump.

He says he was never given the option!

How can that be?

I mean, just how can that be?!

Liberals are showing themselves for the lawless, vindictive, Politics is God freaks that they are (not that we didn't know that...)
Law and Order... ever hear of it?

prove it

I see NO link from anyone claiming that

And no lawyer forgets something so BASIC

sheez
According to New York law and court precedent, he wouldn’t get a jury trial based on the type of damages they were seeking. I don’t claim to understand why, but that’s the system.

The point is that this has been explained and is not some conspiracy to get Trump.

Trump is the target of political persecution. That is what Banana Republics always do.

We don't live in a Constitutional Republic anymore that has the Rule of Law.

The Leftest have destroyed America. There is more destruction to come.

Trump is the target of political persecution. That is what Banana Republics always do.

We don't live in a Constitutional Republic anymore that has the Rule of Law.

The Leftest have destroyed America. There is more destruction to come.
They will be destroyed forever in Hell (if they don't repent and change their evil ways)

The libs would make an atheist believe in Hell

Why did Trump have this weirdo as the only judge of his case?

I was asking myself as I read this article from Fox News: Why didn't he have a jury trial?

He says he was never given the option!

How can that be?

I mean, just how can that be?!

Liberals are showing themselves for the lawless, vindictive, Politics is God freaks that they are (not that we didn't know that...)
Because Dems RIG everything. You are talking about a people who lie, cheat and steal for a living.

Because Dems RIG everything. You are talking about a people who lie, cheat and steal for a living.
I know.

Too bad we can't get the message across to the indoctrinated ones watching cnn... and actually believing what they see and hear there.

cnn and co. just help the maruaders

Because it's a technical case involving high finance and tax law. Juries are as lost as last year's Easter Egg in such trials.
So not having a jury trial in a strongly Democrat held state is to be expected.

What was not expected was the Judge's outrageous behavior in this case. There is no chance it will not get overturned on appeal. Just like the rape case.

The properties in question have been sold for a while. Nobody claimed and fraud whatsoever. In fact just the opposite. Everyone walked out a "winner" in those deals.
It's no different than someone embezzling $1 million from his company. Going to Las Vegas, and betting it on the roulette wheel. In the end he win, and walks out f there with $2 million. He gives the company back the $1 million he "borrowed", and everybody walks away happy.

Why didn't he have a jury trial?

Because his lawyers didn't request one.

1708120488043.png

Even a simpleton such as yourself should have been able to figure out how to use a search engine and find the information all by yourself...

AM Not a judge or a lawyer, But IF Trump had conducted him self in a more honest and law abiding manner, Maybe he would have caught some flack, But not 91 trial producing problems.

What was not expected was the Judge's outrageous behavior in this case. There is no chance it will not get overturned on appeal. Just like the rape case.
We know this because the Trump cultists have always been so accurate with their legal predictions before.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back