Trump not treated like other defendants in his trial

The Leftest have destroyed America. There is more destruction to come.
They will be destroyed forever in Hell (if they don't repent and change their evil ways)
----------------------------------------
Don't mean to be impertinent, but......but have the two of you thought of moving out of America? Be an ex-patriate in say, Ajijic? The Cotswolds? Cuernevaca? Costa Rica?

Why stay here and put up with your aggravations, grievances, and unhappiness?

----------------------------------------
Don't mean to be impertinent, but......but have the two of you thought of moving out of America? Be an ex-patriate in say, Ajijic? The Cotswolds? Cuernevaca? Costa Rica?

Why stay here and put up with your aggravations, grievances, and unhappiness?
I stay so I can annoy liberals

lol

Take note, wingnuts - this is why you are all so uninformed.

One of these papers is not like the others:

1708123062419.jpeg

1708123082413.jpeg

1708123098996.jpeg

1708123111713.jpeg

Because his dumb-ass lawyer didn't ASK for a jury trial.

This what happens when you pick your lawyers based on their breast size.
He could have picked himself.

Bigger breast size + thinks he's a genius.

Yep, straight to conspiracies.

How else can you MAGAtards to cope with rough Trump realities? How else to justify supporting a total degenerate for the highest office?

Trumps repeatedly valued a 10,000sq foot Trump suite as 30,000sq foot residence and you think if only they got differebt judge or jury they would’ve not been found to have committed fraud?

You are damaged in the head.

Last edited:
I was asking myself as I read this article from Fox News: Why didn't he have a jury trial?

Because Trump is a genius? :cool:

Within American Jurisprudence, convictions are easier to get overturned for bench trials vs. jury trials.
American Law treats jurisprudence like ...a judge [as the jury] should know better than to make mistakes and ethics flaws. Whereas a jury of private citizens who do not practice law, cannot face the same expectations when sitting on a jury.

Because Trump is a genius? :cool:

Within American Jurisprudence, convictions are easier to get overturned when it is a bench trial vs. a jury trial.
Actually, his lawyer forgot to check the box.

The problem is that Trump is as guilty as a cat in a canary cage. He lied to the banks and the insurance companies about the value of his properties

Actually, his lawyer forgot to check the box.

Are you sure, that was not intentional --then made to seem like a mistake? Especially, considering that they are making Trump pay the $355-million before his appeal can be processed.

Do you have link, to verify what you claim here as why there was no jury trial??

Liberal DA's and Judges have made a mockery of our system of justice.

Why did Trump have this weirdo as the only judge of his case?

I was asking myself as I read this article from Fox News: Why didn't he have a jury trial?

This question was answered.. you can find it directly under the picture of Trump.

He says he was never given the option!

How can that be?

I mean, just how can that be?!

Liberals are showing themselves for the lawless, vindictive, Politics is God freaks that they are (not that we didn't know that...)

Trump didn't have a jury trial because his lawyer is an idiot who didn't ask for a jury trial.

Trump is lying. His lawyer didn't check the box to request a jury trial when she submitted her paperwork. This is because good lawyers won't work for Trump. He get's the bottom of the barrel hacks.

Trump didn't have a jury trial because his lawyer is an idiot.

since bench trial convictions are easier to overturn, than jury trial convictions; where is the idiocy here from Trump lawyers??

Are you aware, that here in America, when defendants get convicted ---they want the EASIEST path, to winning an appeal???

Is it easy for Appeals Court to make amends for [or overturn] verdicts when a judge misapplied the law --that is not possible for if a jury did so, because a jury consists of private citizens who NEVER practiced law therefore are not expected to know the law in a way of applying it mistake-free.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back