Trump: Obama A 'Threat To Our Country'

"Trump: Obama A 'Threat To Our Country'"

That Trump is a liar is beyond dispute.
A president that refuses to increase background checking on "refugees" so he can flood the country with more Islamic "refugees" is certainly a threat to this country,the fact that you as a piece of shit cultural marxist doesn't like it is all the proof we need that Trump is 100% correct. Hell no one needed to hear or see Trump say this we already knew Obama is a threat to the country.

Trump says Obama's a threat to the US, then goes and says he wants to restrict people's freedom for more security. Hmm.... Irony?
What freedumb does he want to restrict according to you?

Ever heard the quote from Franklin?

”Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither."

If people are required to have their names put on a database simply because of the religion they belong to, then you're going to have major problems with freedom. If Muslim go on the database, then EVERYONE will have to go on the database, that's the US constitution. You want to go o a database? You want to be targeted because something that might appear on that database? You think the govt needs that information about you?

Trump says Obama's a threat to the US, then goes and says he wants to restrict people's freedom for more security. Hmm.... Irony?

If people are required to have their names put on a database simply because of the religion they belong to, then you're going to have major problems with freedom. If Muslim go on the database, then EVERYONE will have to go on the database, that's the US constitution. You want to go o a database? You want to be targeted because something that might appear on that database? You think the govt needs that information about you?
Again show me what freedumb Trump wants to restrict. Specific quote? News article? Something....the media hates Trump so shouldn't be hard.

A president that refuses to increase background checking on "refugees" so he can flood the country with more Islamic "refugees" is certainly a threat to this country,the fact that you as a piece of shit cultural marxist doesn't like it is all the proof we need that Trump is 100% correct. Hell no one needed to hear or see Trump say this we already knew Obama is a threat to the country.
The US already has the most onerous process of any county for vetting of refugees.
But I'm sure Trump took that into account.

The US already has the most onerous process of any county for vetting of refugees.
But I'm sure Trump took that into account.
Doesn't work very well then and needs improved obviously. Chattanooga shooter was a "refugee".

Again show me what freedumb Trump wants to restrict. Specific quote? News article? Something....the media hates Trump so shouldn't be hard.

I'll tell you what, you go read what I wrote, and you go find the articles that have splashed over the internet, then you think about it, then you come back to me.

CT_LJlRUkAA06WJ.jpg-large.jpeg

Forum List

Back