Trump offers a compromise with PP

Mo compromise there. He's trying to force them to stop giving health care to poor women.

WHY do drumpf and RWNJs always have to lie?

That's not a compromise. That's arm twisting, which PP will not succumb to.
They can either compromise or have all federal funding cut off...up to them.
Mo compromise there. He's trying to force them to stop giving health care to poor women.

WHY do drumpf and RWNJs always have to lie?
Someone ^^^^ didn't read the article.

Liberals will never stop killing babies.....

Conservatives and Republicans will never outlaw abortion, it is used by them as a wedge issue to garner the voters who believe they will.

Once upon a time GWB was POTUS with majorities in both chambers of Congress (2003-2007). Did they make efforts to outlaw abortion? Or, to have a balanced budget? Or piss and moan about deficit spending and the rising debt?

Hell no! But the dupes have never figure out they have been used and fooled and have been once again.

Trump loves these pretend compromises where full concession is given for actual ZERO gain.

PP will ignore this clown offer, at very least until ACA repeal which includes the de-funding has any real chance to pass.

Meanwhile, the left is going to have just another "war on women!" talking point to bludgeon the repeal effort with.

Conservatives and Republicans will never outlaw abortion, it is used by them as a wedge issue to garner the voters who believe they will.

Once upon a time GWB was POTUS with majorities in both chambers of Congress (2003-2007). Did they make efforts to outlaw abortion? Or, to have a balanced budget? Or piss and moan about deficit spending and the rising debt? Hell no!
You mean the will of the baby of course.....

Why can't they secure grants from all their billionaire friends, that support abortions? And last I heard no abortion is free at PP, and they accept all but Medicaid insurance, which all are required to carry at the moment. Surely they could get grant funding, along with their own receipts, enough to carry on their mission.
The very simple fact they say they are for the health of women, yet they themselves do not perform mammograms, tells me all I need to know, about their real mission.
Why should I, as a tax payer, that doesn't believe in mass extermination, have to pay for others abortions? There are already provisions that if one is needed, in hospitals for the sake of the mothers health.

That's not a compromise. That's arm twisting, which PP will not succumb to.

Once upon a time GWB was POTUS with majorities in both chambers of Congress (2003-2007). Did they make efforts to outlaw abortion? Or, to have a balanced budget? Or piss and moan about deficit spending and the rising debt? Hell no!

I mean what I wrote. The R's & RWers will continue to attack PP and some will even murder doctors and bomb clinics, but making abortion more difficult is the best they will do. Remember, trump wants to punish women who have abortions, but didn't mention punishment for the man who impregnated the woman, and now there are movements to require a women to disclose the name of the man, and give him the up or down vote on the abortion.

No war on women? One more Big Lie by the crazy right wingers.

I mean what I wrote. The R's & RWers will continue to attack PP and some will even murder doctors and bomb clinics, but making abortion more difficult is the best they will do. Remember, trump wants to punish women who have abortions, but didn't mention punishment for the man who impregnated the woman, and now there are movements to require a women to disclose the name of the man, and give him the up or down vote on the abortion.

No war on women? One more Big Lie by the crazy right wingers.
Yes, the will of the baby....

Forum List

Back