Trump officially declared a racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they have to jump 30 feet from the other side of the wall, all that gets them is a broken bone if they survive the fall, and you can't walk away with a femur bone break on both sides.

Lord you can't make up this kind of stupidity.

ROPE. They use a rope. They tie it to the top of the ladder. The ladder is propped against the Mexican side. They scurry on up, their campadres hold the ladder stable and they lower themselves down to the U.S. side.

It's no wonder you think a wall will work!
Well, hell's bells, NYB. Aren't you the mind-bender! At least the children won't be tokens, climbing with their parents. Their upper arm strength is not strong enough to slide down a rope that long. If the rope burn starts at 28 feet, they will fall by 25 feet, and to their death, although I admit it would take a person with knowledge of physics and gravitational acceleration to determine how bad that fall would be. Maybe you all can call it postpartum death or something to fit your abortion remedy if you don't accept your share of the responsibility for soliciting Mexicans to the come-on-over propaganda being prospered by the attentions of Rep. V. Escobar, eh?
LOL...you are ignorant

You think they can’t figure out how to lower a child down safely with a roap?

ROPE. The use a rope. The tie it to the top of the ladder. The ladder is propped against the Mexican side. They scurry on up, their campadres hold the ladder stable and they lower themselves down to the U.S. side.

That would get flagged pretty quickly by drones. Not as easy as you make it seem. This is not like a fence in your backyard. Walls work. Ask Israel.
Again, for the howevermanyeth time, those walls have to be manned and armed all day and night, every day and night.

I don't have to ask Israel. I've been there. In 2014 during the Gaza war. I know how they protect their walls. I am well aware of what happens in Israel.

Right but Mexico is not Palestine. We don’t need to be as militant. If Mexico did behave like Hamas and or Fatah there would be no more Mexico.

You still need soldiers and guns on the border all day every day no more than 100 yards apart to make a wall effective.

Why 100 yards? That’s a football field? Mexico is not invading? Why not 1000 yards in trucks?

Maybe 500 yards. Those immigrants are clever. Over, under and through. They are also quick. 1,000 yards is too far for one soldier.

But we are facing an invasion according to Trump. He says it over and over and over.

When they have to jump 30 feet from the other side of the wall, all that gets them is a broken bone if they survive the fall, and you can't walk away with a femur bone break on both sides.

ROPE. They use a rope. They tie it to the top of the ladder. The ladder is propped against the Mexican side. They scurry on up, their campadres hold the ladder stable and they lower themselves down to the U.S. side.

Well, hell's bells, NYB. Aren't you the mind-bender! At least the children won't be tokens, climbing with their parents. Their upper arm strength is not strong enough to slide down a rope that long. If the rope burn starts at 28 feet, they will fall by 25 feet, and to their death, although I admit it would take a person with knowledge of physics and gravitational acceleration to determine how bad that fall would be. Maybe you all can call it postpartum death or something to fit your abortion remedy if you don't accept your share of the responsibility for soliciting Mexicans to the come-on-over propaganda being prospered by the attentions of Rep. V. Escobar, eh? Democratic congresswoman secretly sending staff into Mexico to coach asylum-seekers
Ray from Cleveland is afraid of 55 year old brown women and you are afraid of brown children.

I don't think you can be fixed.

Sanders is a traitor.

And your proof is that you're a jackass.

My proof is that he is a Jew who turned his back on me and my people and embraced the terrorist Palestine. You antisemitic asshole.

What proof?

Catering to the Democratic Fringe, Bernie Sanders Defames Israel Again

That is not proof, it's a fine whine.

Criticizing the rightwing government of Israel is telling the truth.

Who comprises the government of Israel? Chairs or Jews? And your truth equal antisemitic bullshit. Why don’t you criticize Hamas and Fatah?

That would get flagged pretty quickly by drones. Not as easy as you make it seem. This is not like a fence in your backyard. Walls work. Ask Israel.
Again, for the howevermanyeth time, those walls have to be manned and armed all day and night, every day and night.

I don't have to ask Israel. I've been there. In 2014 during the Gaza war. I know how they protect their walls. I am well aware of what happens in Israel.

Right but Mexico is not Palestine. We don’t need to be as militant. If Mexico did behave like Hamas and or Fatah there would be no more Mexico.

You still need soldiers and guns on the border all day every day no more than 100 yards apart to make a wall effective.

Why 100 yards? That’s a football field? Mexico is not invading? Why not 1000 yards in trucks?

Maybe 500 yards. Those immigrants are clever. Over, under and through. They are also quick. 1,000 yards is too far for one soldier.

But we are facing an invasion according to Trump. He says it over and over and over.

Political theater but it is an issue even left leaning 60 Minutes ran a story on it.

Mexicans are too stupid to figure out how to climb the Great Wall of Trump

Did they attend the U of Buffalo too?

Well, hell's bells, NYB. Aren't you the mind-bender! At least the children won't be tokens, climbing with their parents. Their upper arm strength is not strong enough to slide down a rope that long. If the rope burn starts at 28 feet, they will fall by 25 feet, and to their death, although I admit it would take a person with knowledge of physics and gravitational acceleration to determine how bad that fall would be. Maybe you all can call it postpartum death or something to fit your abortion remedy if you don't accept your share of the responsibility for soliciting Mexicans to the come-on-over propaganda being prospered by the attentions of Rep. V. Escobar, eh? Democratic congresswoman secretly sending staff into Mexico to coach asylum-seekers
Ray from Cleveland is afraid of 55 year old brown women and you are afraid of brown children.

I am darker than all of them. You should see my tan.

Mexicans are too stupid to figure out how to climb the Great Wall of Trump

Well, hell's bells, NYB. Aren't you the mind-bender! At least the children won't be tokens, climbing with their parents. Their upper arm strength is not strong enough to slide down a rope that long. If the rope burn starts at 28 feet, they will fall by 25 feet, and to their death, although I admit it would take a person with knowledge of physics and gravitational acceleration to determine how bad that fall would be. Maybe you all can call it postpartum death or something to fit your abortion remedy if you don't accept your share of the responsibility for soliciting Mexicans to the come-on-over propaganda being prospered by the attentions of Rep. V. Escobar, eh?
LOL...you are ignorant

You think they can’t figure out how to lower a child down safely with a roap?
The Great RW Spoofer: Mexicans are too stupid to figure out how to climb the Great Wall of Trump
The Great RW Spoofer's next post: You think they can’t figure out how to lower a child down safely with a <sic> roap?
Well, shake my rafters to powder my nose, rightwinger, first you postulate an insult to Mexicans' being too stupid to figure out how to climb the wall. Then you chide ME for not thinking the Mexicans can't figure out how to lower a child down safely with a rope.

Get back to me sometime after you take your meds for your severe bipolarity, doll. :rolleyes:

NYB sez: "Ray from Cleveland is afraid of 55 year old brown women and you are afraid of brown children. I don't think you can be fixed."​
Oh, trust me, NYB, you say much more than you think.

Do tell before you get added to RW on my ignore list, how does a person your age get here with an utter lack of maturity?

Repubtards pointing fingers at border drug trafficking while taking money from drug companies that pushed 76 Billion Hydrocodone / Oxycontin pills on to US population with a street value of $3 Trillion!!!
I want names of the Republican office holder you are implicating. I want charges leveled on them for your alledgement of their drug trafficking. I want court appearance dates. I want their conviction date. I want length of time to be served and date of incarceration. You made the allegation. You provide the details of your accusation in terms of punishment delivered. You can't can you. You're cheating on the truth with vagaries.
Tweedley de dee

76 billion opioid pills: Newly released federal data unmasks the epidemic which has resulted in nearly 100,000 deaths

Unbelievable what big pharm can do

88% of the highly addictive deadly opioids were manufactured by these 3 companies (Mallinckrodt, Actavis & Endo)
View attachment 269959 View attachment 269960 View attachment 269961

:offtopic:

You're the expert pal.
Like a Dog Returning to His Vomit, Obama is palling around with terrorists again.
You're the expert on that, correct?
What flag do you fly over your compound?

"But...but...but... Obama!"

How original!

You really don't understand what's happening here do you.

Fuckin' dumbass.

But but but but but. TDS

And that is no more original than his post, and just as topical.

My point is you’re smarter than that. You’re one of the few posters on this board that I respect.

I pointed out his "whataboutism".

I get so tired of hearing "but Obama" and "but hilary" when they cannot think of an excuse for a certain politician's behavior.

How original!

Fuckin' dumbass.
But but but but but. TDS

My point is you’re smarter than that. You’re one of the few posters on this board that I respect.
Someone respects Creepitus?

He is OK.
He agrees that biological males
Should not be allowed to compete in hoops bs biological females just because they identify as females. So he is not insane.
Thanks.

I think.....

Shimmying down a role is not difficult. Didn't you have to do it as a child in P.E.?

The shit you libs post, is so senseless, and random, that I don't feel much pressure to do that.

1uj7rw.jpg
What does Jesse Jackson say about Trump today?

Who cares. Jesse Jackson is a blatant anti-white racist.
Lol
Trump is not forcing an progressive agenda on America’s... :fu:
No one is forcing an agenda. Elected representatives have a right to promote whatever agenda they want.

Yes, they have that right. We also have the right to denounce certain agendas. The fact that many don't denounce the squad and frankly the Democratic party in general is a sobering testament to just how far our country has fallen.
BZZZZZZZZZT!!!!

That is incorrect. If you are looking for "testament to how far out country has fallen" you should take note of your support for a lying racist elected in an election tainted by a hostile foreign power who supports white supremacists and embraces authoritarian dictators over our democratic allies. Among other things.

1m2n1a.jpg
That's all.youve got? A tired old comserconser trope that even you don't believe?

What about the rest of my post? I gather you agree with it?

Everything you said in your post, was the type of thing that only a stupid asshole would say.

Like a Dog Returning to His Vomit, Obama is palling around with terrorists again.
You're the expert on that, correct?
What flag do you fly over your compound?

How original!

Fuckin' dumbass.

But but but but but. TDS

I pointed out his "whataboutism".

I get so tired of hearing "but Obama" and "but hilary" when they cannot think of an excuse for a certain politician's behavior.

That is true. But Azog...

I'm actually quite bright. As you probably can tell
Coulda fooled me kid.

It would be pretty sad if you could not pick up on that, just from my vocabulary.

But, I know that as a lib, you can't admit to anyone you disagree with, being anything but stupid and evil.
It's quite simple really, if you were actually smart you wouldn't be a tRumpkin.

It really is just that easy to tell here.

Your closed mind, is not an excuse.

What does Jesse Jackson say about Trump today?

Who cares. Jesse Jackson is a blatant anti-white racist.
No one is forcing an agenda. Elected representatives have a right to promote whatever agenda they want.

Yes, they have that right. We also have the right to denounce certain agendas. The fact that many don't denounce the squad and frankly the Democratic party in general is a sobering testament to just how far our country has fallen.
BZZZZZZZZZT!!!!

That is incorrect. If you are looking for "testament to how far out country has fallen" you should take note of your support for a lying racist elected in an election tainted by a hostile foreign power who supports white supremacists and embraces authoritarian dictators over our democratic allies. Among other things.

1m2n1a.jpg
That's all.youve got? A tired old comserconser trope that even you don't believe?

What about the rest of my post? I gather you agree with it?

Everything you said in your post, was the type of thing that only a stupid asshole would say.
So, you're admitting you can't really contradict any of it then.

Capitulation noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back