Trump on Cortez

Soupnazi630

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
While I have been enjoying and will continue to enjoy the mass destruction of leftist fools over the catholic kids I thought this deserved a thread of its own.

Most of it is trump babbling on about democrats and the wall which I dont care much about.

The question at the end of this short clip is what is great and his response is brilliant.

I can even agree with some democrats that he really says some dumb shit from time to time but at times like this when he is not being petulant and just shooting from the cuff he really can be a genius

He is right about the idiotic privileged bitch from westchester.

So why has the right lost their minds about a junior congress person?

Trump is a horse's ass, but that response was hilarious.

"Who cares...?"

Nobody wanting to make a name for themselves wants that to be the President's response to them. :lol:

While I have been enjoying and will continue to enjoy the mass destruction of leftist fools over the catholic kids I thought this deserved a thread of its own.

Most of it is trump babbling on about democrats and the wall which I dont care much about.

The question at the end of this short clip is what is great and his response is brilliant.

I can even agree with some democrats that he really says some dumb shit from time to time but at times like this when he is not being petulant and just shooting from the cuff he really can be a genius

I watched that video & all I heard coming out of Trump's mouth was bovine feces

Trump refused to comment on Ocasio-Cortez because one day she will ALSO grab Trump by his tiny jewels just as Pelosi has already grabbed Trump by his tiny jewels

Trump refused to comment on Ocasio-Cortez because one day she will ALSO grab Trump by his tiny jewels just as Pelosi has already grabbed Trump by his tiny jewels

He refused to comment because for once he got it right

She is a trivial joke she is fun to mock and her stupidity makes for great comedy but thats about it

She is a trivial joke she is fun to mock and her stupidity makes for great comedy but thats about it

You mean for once Trump actually decided to keep his overloaded big ass mouth shut?

He should try that more often.

So why has the right lost their minds about a junior congress person?
I agree, but what I find interesting in this and other posts today is that some of our die-hard RWNJs seem to be distancing themselves from tRump a bit.

Maybe some of the shine is starting to wear off.

That girl sure has Republican's shorts in a wad! How sweet it is!

She has us non-republicans concerned, too, because Pravda/MSM is promoting her to the democrat sheeple morons who would subsequently be stupid enough to elect her as US Premiere.

She has us non-republicans concerned, too, because Pravda/MSM is promoting her to the democrat sheeple morons who would subsequently be stupid enough to elect her as US Premiere.

If you vote republican, you are republican. I don't blame you for being embarrassed to admit it though.

If you vote republican, you are republican. I don't blame you for being embarrassed to admit it though.

It’s possible to vote non-democrat and not be republican. Think harder and less bigoted.

It’s possible to vote non-democrat and not be republican. Think harder and less bigoted.

It is impossible to support republican programs, and vote republican without being a republican. As always, I still don't blame you for being embarrassed to admit that. I would be embarrassed by that too.

Right, we understand! You wanted to vote for someone who wouldn't lie or be investigated for obstructions or try to influence inquiries or create problems so they could look like a hero solving their creation. So you voted for Trump.

Yup. She's fun to laugh at and I'm wondering how long Pelousy will put up with her bullshit?? She sure doesn't make the Dems look very good.

Yup. She's fun to laugh at and I'm wondering how long Pelousy will put up with her bullshit?? She sure doesn't make the Dems look very good.

Ah, claudette, Cortez is comic relief. If she actually gets out of hand...well Pelosi is no Paul Ryan. Pelosi will yank Cortez' chain if she gets too sassy. But for now, the Republican dismay is just too delicious to let go.

Forum List

Back