Trump On His German Heritage: I Get Things Done, Its German Culture, I'm Proud About German Blood

[...]

Maybe a lot of you should consider what that phone call was about between Donald Trump & Bill Clinton, just prior to Trump announcing his candidacy.
[...]
If this is true, and I would not reject it out of hand, I wonder how outlandish the payback will be.

Is there anything about Donald that he is not proud of, even his genes are the best money can buy. I suspect his need to brag about himself and to make American more mannish comes from a real insecurity. He seems to have some real needs that money hasn't satisfied as yet. Maybe the presidency will do it, but I doubt it.

Is there anything about Donald that he is not proud of, even his genes are the best money can buy. I suspect his need to brag about himself and to make American more mannish comes from a real insecurity. He seems to have some real needs that money hasn't satisfied as yet. Maybe the presidency will do it, but I doubt it.

Nope. Nothing's ever done it, and nothing ever will. When you wallow in that degree of personal insecurity it's a dead end.

Forum List

Back