Trump on immigration, 14th amendment: the "Votemaster" strikes again!

even though it's a straw man to equate the LAW Reagan signed into law your'e still wrong that he didnt regret it

your'e a loser lying to himself

Debate Between the President and Former Vice President ...
www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid...
University of California, Santa Barbara
After that, the same question will be put to President Reagan. ... You and the Democratic Party have said that the only policy toward the ..... Not at all, Mr. Trewhitt, and I want you to know that also I will not make age an issue of this campaign. .... side that we felt made it less of a good bill; as a matter of fact, made it a bad bill.

here ya go dummy. how am i lying??

I guess Reagan was a "leftard" for granting amnesty to illegals.

Reagan would be run out of town on a rail by today's version of nazi wannabe "conservative".

Reagan recognized he made a huge mistake by granting amnesty

Internet myth Ronald Reagan regretted legalization The Daily Caller

your source is opinion. mine quotes reagan. in fact your whole article is in the OPINION SECTION you idiot

thanks for playing though

After that, the same question will be put to President Reagan. ... You and the Democratic Party have said that the only policy toward the ..... Not at all, Mr. Trewhitt, and I want you to know that also I will not make age an issue of this campaign. .... side that we felt made it less of a good bill; as a matter of fact, made it a bad bill.

Wow. You are seriously retarded.

How does a debate from 1984 prove that Reagan regretted his 1986 amnesty?

You took a bunch of shit out of context and thought that would fool someone?

Holy fuck!

Reagan would be run out of town on a rail by today's version of nazi wannabe "conservative".

your source is opinion. mine quotes reagan. in fact your whole article is in the OPINION SECTION you idiot

Again, that was a 1984 debate. The amnesty was 1986.

Jesus, you really do get dumber and dumberer!

he said he believed in the idea but when it became a reality he knew it was a mistake

keep trying though

Again, that was a 1984 debate. The amnesty was 1986.

Jesus, you really do get dumber and dumberer!

yes loon; he still opposed the bill that eventually became law; and he said why.

he signed what was put in front of him in 1986.

Hey dipshit, you didn't read your own link:

But it is true our borders are out of control. It is also true that this has been a situation on our borders back through a number of administrations. And I supported this bill. I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and who have lived here even though sometime back they may have entered illegally.

Reagan's own words.

yes loon; now you're quoting the debate you dismissed a minute ago

keep trying
TA-DAAAAA!

:banana:

Hey dipshit, you didn't read your own link:

But it is true our borders are out of control. It is also true that this has been a situation on our borders back through a number of administrations. And I supported this bill. I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and who have lived here even though sometime back they may have entered illegally.

Reagan's own words.

yes loon; now you're quoting the debate you dismissed a minute ago

keep trying
TA-DAAAAA!

:banana:
You've been seriously spanked.

You said Reagan regretted his 1986 amnesty, and then linked to a 1984 debate as proof! Hilarity Part I.

Then, in that debate, Reagan clearly says he supports amnesty. Hilarity Part II.

Goddam, this is too easy!

and then there's the fact that one was a bill passed by congress

the other is an Executive Order

keep trying though

Forum List

Back