Trump on immigration, 14th amendment: the "Votemaster" strikes again!

I guess Reagan was a "leftard" for granting amnesty to illegals.

Reagan would be run out of town on a rail by today's version of nazi wannabe "conservative".
Even Reagan said he made a mistake in getting snookered by the demofucking assholes that reneged on shutting down the border.

Reagan would be run out of town on a rail by today's version of nazi wannabe "conservative".
Even Reagan said he made a mistake in getting snookered by the demofucking assholes that reneged on shutting down the border.
Nope. That's a lie. Already debunked earlier in this topic.

Debate Between the President and Former Vice President ...
www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid...
University of California, Santa Barbara
After that, the same question will be put to President Reagan. ... You and the Democratic Party have said that the only policy toward the ..... Not at all, Mr. Trewhitt, and I want you to know that also I will not make age an issue of this campaign. .... side that we felt made it less of a good bill; as a matter of fact, made it a bad bill.

here ya go dummy. how am i lying??
Hey dipshit, you didn't read your own link:

But it is true our borders are out of control. It is also true that this has been a situation on our borders back through a number of administrations. And I supported this bill. I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and who have lived here even though sometime back they may have entered illegally.

Reagan's own words.

yes loon; now you're quoting the debate you dismissed a minute ago

keep trying
TA-DAAAAA!

:banana:
You've been seriously spanked.

You said Reagan regretted his 1986 amnesty, and then linked to a 1984 debate as proof! Hilarity Part I.

Then, in that debate, Reagan clearly says he supports amnesty. Hilarity Part II.

Goddam, this is too easy!

What does it matter anyway ? Conservatives were pissed about it then, as they would be today.

It still always comes down to the undeniable fact that libs with their pathetic bleeding hearts NEVER are for deportation, while conservatives want strong borders and they want as many illegals deported as possible.

Another lie.

I already provided proof that a super majority of conservatives want legal status or citizenship for illegals. See post 93.

A nation that cannot control its borders is not a nation. RR

Link? You sure are going to be embarrassed when you find out he said that before the 1986 amnesty! BWA-HA-HA-HA!

There's a good chance that quote is apocryphal anyway. Show me the context. I bet you will only find other people saying Reagan said it.

That is not evidence he regretted amnesty. You'll have to do a lot better than that.

Show him saying he regretted amnesty.

Here, let me quote something Reagan in a link provided by another idiot who believed the lie that Reagan regretted amnesty:

But it is true our borders are out of control. It is also true that this has been a situation on our borders back through a number of administrations.

So there's Reagan saying our borders are out of control.

And now here is his very next sentence:

And I supported this bill. I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and who have lived here even though sometime back they may have entered illegally.

Not according to the people who knew reagan...

Link? You sure are going to be embarrassed when you find out he said that before the 1986 amnesty! BWA-HA-HA-HA!

That is not evidence he regretted amnesty! You'll have to do a lot better than that.

Here, let me quote something Reagan in a link provided by another idiot who believed the lie that Reagan regretted amnesty:

But it is true our borders are out of control. It is also true that this has been a situation on our borders back through a number of administrations.

And I supported this bill. I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and who have lived here even though sometime back they may have entered illegally.
You're not listening asshole. two fucking separate issues, asshole. Protecting the border to manage illegal immigration and what to do with the people that have been living and working here for many years on end.

That is not evidence he regretted amnesty! You'll have to do a lot better than that.

You're not listening asshole. two fucking separate issues, asshole. Protecting the border to manage illegal immigration and what to do with the people that have been living and working here for many years on end.
Please provide evidence that Reagan said he was snookered then. Find me a quote from post 1986.

Good luck with that. It's a lie you parroted without fact checking.

Please provide evidence that Reagan regretted granting amnesty.

Ed Meese.

Ed Meese.
And? You think uttering a name is EVIDENCE?

You got taken, RMK. The Ed Meese thing is covered in the link I provided debunking the lie pages back.

Ed Meese.
You asked for evidence. I pointed to someone that knew him personally and cited Reagan as regretting said act.

Ed Meese.
You asked for evidence. I pointed to someone that knew him personally and cited Reagan as regretting said act.
Sorry, but writing a name is not proof, retard. Provide a link. I've provided several in this topic. That's how claims are supported.

RUBE: Reagan said the moon is made of cheese?

SKEPTIC: Do you have evidence?

RUBE: Marilyn Monroe.

Ed Meese.
You have no link which shows Ed Meese citing Reagan. You are lying AGAIN.

I linked to Ed Meese talking about Reagan's amnesty. I saw this bullshit coming from a mile away.

Ed Meese never claimed Reagan said he regretted the amnesty or that he got "snookered" by the Democrats.

It's manufactured bullshit.

Meese wrote an OPINION that he believed Reagan would look back at the amnesty as a mistake, but he NEVER said Reagan actually said it.

Here's a 2006 piece written by Ed Meese: Reagan Would Not Repeat Amnesty Mistake Human Events

At no point does he claim Reagan regretted the amnesty. He says he THINKS Reagan would have. It's his OPINION.
That's just one time that said issue was discussed by Ed. Try again.
No, YOU try again. Provide evidence Ed Meese claimed Reagan said the words.

You can't. They don't exist. It's a lie.

You cannot provide any link from any time showing Ed Meese claimed Reagan regretted the amnesty or felt snookered. It's a lie.

Lie, lie, lie.

Parrot.

Forum List

Back