Trump on twitter: "Are we living in Nazi Germany?"

Obama is using these fake news stories about Russia in a way similar to how hitler used fake news against Jews.
13c12f5106c36412_3886-w233-h233-b1-p10--contemporary-tissue-box-holders.jpg

Of course Trump is correct. Obama has severely damaged the credibility and perhaps the usefulness of the intel services by using them against his political enemies in ways reminiscent of how Hitler used the Gestapo. In his efforts to delegitimize Trump's presidency, Obama is using these fake news stories about Russia in a way similar to how hitler used fake news against Jews. It will be no small task to repair the damage Obama has done to America and to the world.

Let's not forget he used the IRS against political enemies as well.

Of course Trump is correct. Obama has severely damaged the credibility and perhaps the usefulness of the intel services by using them against his political enemies in ways reminiscent of how Hitler used the Gestapo. In his efforts to delegitimize Trump's presidency, Obama is using these fake news stories about Russia in a way similar to how hitler used fake news against Jews. It will be no small task to repair the damage Obama has done to America and to the world.

Let's not forget he used the IRS against political enemies as well.
13c12f5106c36412_3886-w233-h233-b1-p10--contemporary-tissue-box-holders.jpg
LOL

The Trump team is “happy to have Russia as media bogeyman to mask more extensive corrupt business ties to China.” Oh.

TyroneSlothrop Gimme those tissues, I'll wipe your tears for ya. I'm not the most compassionate person, but I do have a bit of sympathy for liberals. The emotional gymnastics are rather fascinating.

Trump accuses US intelligence agencies over Russian dossier reports - live updates
Trump accuses US intelligence agencies over Russian dossier reports - live updates

Unverified documents passed to the FBI claim Donald Trump’s campaign had secret contacts with Moscow and that Russian intelligence had personally compromising material on the president-elect Photograph: Drew Angerer/Getty Images

Yes, information that the FBI and CIA have supposedly had since before Trump was elected? I wonder why they didn't put it out until now...

~ruffles hair~ You're kinda cute in your dedication, lets turn that passion to something more useful for the nation hmm?

Yes, information that the FBI and CIA have supposedly had since before Trump was elected? I wonder why they didn't put it out until now...

~ruffles hair~ You're kinda cute in your dedication, lets turn that passion to something more useful for the nation hmm?
4192.jpg

John McCain passes dossier alleging secret Trump-Russia contacts to FBI
Russian intelligence alleged to have compromising material on Trump, say unverified reports drawn up by western ex-counter-intelligence official

I"m not sure what that means? Doesn't trump think nazi germany was awesome?
No...he thinks you liberals are Nazis....
Trump is a snowflake. Say anything about him that he doesn't like and he runs to Twitter to whine about it. Whatever you may think about Obama's policies, at least he showed a lot more class, despite much worse that was said about him.

Oh piss off. I can't remember a time when Obama wasn't whining about talk radio, Rush or FOX.

No revisionist history allowed.

Maybe he is going a bit overboard, but one thing is for sure he's not acting like a shit eating career politician...
Going overboard is the understatement of the year to date! And no, Trump couldn't possibly act like a career politician being the narcissistic petulant childlike know-it-all asshole he is. But he sure fooled millions of shit sundae slurpers to get elected. Too fucking bad that he has to be inaugurated before he can be impeached, tried and run out of Swampy Bottom! Or maybe he'll just resign like Nixon did before the Articles of Impeachment could be voted on in the House!

Yeah Rustic, apologize for Trump and keep doing it till the ax falls!

Maybe he is going a bit overboard, but one thing is for sure he's not acting like a shit eating career politician...
Going overboard is the understatement of the year to date! And no, Trump couldn't possibly act like a career politician being the narcissistic petulant childlike know-it-all asshole he is. But he sure fooled millions of shit sundae slurpers to get elected. Too fucking bad that he has to be inaugurated before he can be impeached, tried and run out of Swampy Bottom! Or maybe he'll just resign like Nixon did before the Articles of Impeachment could be voted on in the House!

Yeah Rustic, apologize for Trump and keep doing it till the ax falls!
60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

4192.jpg

John McCain passes dossier alleging secret Trump-Russia contacts to FBI
Russian intelligence alleged to have compromising material on Trump, say unverified reports drawn up by western ex-counter-intelligence official

Oh the old bastard "I used to be a war hero but now I'm just an angry and old bitter man who wants to go to war with everyone" is knee deep in this bullshit.

As soon as THE DNC is forced to turn over their servers, the long national nightmare of Obama-Clinton will be over, and the Death of The DNC will be final.

They are SO CONCERNED about THE RUSSIANS and NATIONAL SECURITY, but refuse to let THE FBI investigate their claims and look at their server.

They should be lined up and shot for treason.

TyroneSlothrop My guess, if it's true, would be that he a) bought property in Russia, b) sold property in, or to, Russians, c) that a bank which may or may not have branches in Russia or a Russian CEO loaned him money, or perhaps even d) all of the above.

I've been busy learning XAML to finish up my water cooling loops so would you be a dear and research all those options and get back to me? Though if you can dig up Trumps taxes showing the connection from the IRS, I'll take that into consideration too :)

I"m not sure what that means? Doesn't trump think nazi germany was awesome?
No...he thinks you liberals are Nazis....
Trump is a snowflake. Say anything about him that he doesn't like and he runs to Twitter to whine about it. Whatever you may think about Obama's policies, at least he showed a lot more class, despite much worse that was said about him.

Just turn over the DNC server, and nobody will get hurt.
Well no one will get hurt except The Democratic Party, when the complete implosion of The DNC will occur.

But when you tell big lies, and get exposed, expect big consequences.

Forum List

Back