Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Another one who does not believe the number of people who have died.

Because of the direct and willful failure to responde to COVID-19, 198,707 Americans have died. In fact 1,000 Americans die everyday from COVID-19.

45 LIED and 198,707 Americans have died. The United States has only 5% of the World's Population yet our country has 25% of those killed world wide by COVID.

What you "Hear" from your heretofore unknown sources (FOX, OAN and other such Propaganda Factories) is lies.

Cons continue to defend a man who admits he fucking LIED.

You do get that right?
well son, for that to be true, they have to be that many deaths more than the normal yearly average. did you look at the death rates from 2018 and 2019 vs 2020? I did, you're factually incorrect. just saying. you know not what you speak.

That's all you good Human Lemmings. Keep defending his lies. You know is lying to you and you still defend him.

I wonder, would these same Cons be defending a President HRC if she had allowed almost 200,00 Americans DIE of Covid?
I am a conservative. No! I would not be defending a President HRC if she had allowed almost 200,000 Americans to die from Covid! I also would not be defending President Trump from charges of allowing almost 200,000 Americans from dying from Covid if I thought that he did just that.

What do you think the number should have been?
I am not questioning the numbers although there is reason to believe that it is not as high as reported. I heard of cases where the cause of death was something different (like cancer) being reported as a COVID death. My main point is the laying of blame. President Trump did all that he should, knowing what he did at the time. President Trump shut down travel on January 31 while most Democrsts were accusing him of xenophobia.

Another one who does not believe the number of people who have died.

Because of the direct and willful failure to responde to COVID-19, 198,707 Americans have died. In fact 1,000 Americans die everyday from COVID-19.

45 LIED and 198,707 Americans have died. The United States has only 5% of the World's Population yet our country has 25% of those killed world wide by COVID.

What you "Hear" from your heretofore unknown sources (FOX, OAN and other such Propaganda Factories) is lies.

Cons continue to defend a man who admits he fucking LIED.

You do get that right?
Talking about Cuomo right??

Report was debunked. Fake News.
Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
Trump's words:
"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.

So when was Trump lying- when he said it was much more dangerous than the flu- or when he said it was just like the flu?
The "President" purposely mis-led the American people about a deadly pandemic headed their way.

That's a fact.
Fact is it’s not that deadly and we never should have locked down. More lives were lost due to the lockdowns. That was a bad move by Trump. He still gets my vote in 2020 over Harris.
How many of your people died because of this AH Trump?? Every dead Jew is looking down on you and weeps

Gee Ed where's your outrage over the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US??

Where's your outrage of Pelousy telling everyone to chill and that the virus was nothing and they should enjoy the Chinese New Year??

Trump was working on this in January. What were the Dems doing besides trying to block everything he did.

You sure have selective outrage and your a whiny hypocritical ass.
Yeah he was working ,,,working trying to save his lying ass Trump lied and people died ,,so please, can all your other BS

You seem to think people are stupid. You don't think they were paying attention to what was going on and making up their minds about how THEY would handle it??

Trump started on this in January and he never lied about any of it. Fauci confirmed that.

You also don't seem to care that the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights from coming into the US. Another thing he did to try and stop the spread.

You also don't care that Pelousy told everyone that the virus was nothing and that they should all enjoy the Chines New Year.

China is to blame for this, not Trump. You also don't seem to care it was them who released this on the world. Not Trump.

You have a selective memory and the only facts you care about are the ones you make up. Real facts don't register with your feeble brain at all.

Carry on you whiny biased ass.
his hate is the only thing he loves.

pretty fucking sad but he's far from alone these days in that.
After republicans giving us this pos ,this bullying lying scum, you can't see how we can hate him ? What I find strange is you people DON'T Is there any pos you'll not support if they wear an R on their forehead?
Replace the R with a D and your statement is still true
So very true.lol
THAT IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE This &^%^$%^%$ in our WH now is the worst ever No class just ass
Class? What does that have to do with anything? You mean hating America and apologizing for it, that class??
As if you didn't know ,it's Trump with no class, no heart ,no empathy ,no experience All he has is bluster and bullying,,, he's an ass
Oh boo hoo he is sooo mean, winning the election and all....and protecting our borders and creating jobs oh boo hoo
8.5% UNEMPLOYMENT and idiots are bragging ?
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
It is hyperbole. He didn't "know" how dangerous it is. Hell we still don't know. "Corvid"?
Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
Trump's words:
"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.

So when was Trump lying- when he said it was much more dangerous than the flu- or when he said it was just like the flu?
The "President" purposely mis-led the American people about a deadly pandemic headed their way.

That's a fact.
Fact is it’s not that deadly and we never should have locked down. More lives were lost due to the lockdowns. That was a bad move by Trump. He still gets my vote in 2020 over Harris.
How many of your people died because of this AH Trump?? Every dead Jew is looking down on you and weeps

Gee Ed where's your outrage over the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US??

Where's your outrage of Pelousy telling everyone to chill and that the virus was nothing and they should enjoy the Chinese New Year??

Trump was working on this in January. What were the Dems doing besides trying to block everything he did.

Yeah he was working ,,,working trying to save his lying ass Trump lied and people died ,,so please, can all your other BS

You seem to think people are stupid. You don't think they were paying attention to what was going on and making up their minds about how THEY would handle it??

Trump started on this in January and he never lied about any of it. Fauci confirmed that.

You also don't seem to care that the Dems called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights from coming into the US. Another thing he did to try and stop the spread.

You also don't care that Pelousy told everyone that the virus was nothing and that they should all enjoy the Chines New Year.

China is to blame for this, not Trump. You also don't seem to care it was them who released this on the world. Not Trump.

You have a selective memory and the only facts you care about are the ones you make up. Real facts don't register with your feeble brain at all.

After republicans giving us this pos ,this bullying lying scum, you can't see how we can hate him ? What I find strange is you people DON'T Is there any pos you'll not support if they wear an R on their forehead?
So very true.lol
THAT IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE This &^%^$%^%$ in our WH now is the worst ever No class just ass
Class? What does that have to do with anything? You mean hating America and apologizing for it, that class??
As if you didn't know ,it's Trump with no class, no heart ,no empathy ,no experience All he has is bluster and bullying,,, he's an ass
Oh boo hoo he is sooo mean, winning the election and all....and protecting our borders and creating jobs oh boo hoo

Of course its high now. Its because of the pandemic shit for brains.
Before the pandemic UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across the country. And a great economy. All with Trump at the helm. Voters know who they want at the helm and it ain't Biden.
Biden said the first thing he will do is raise taxes. You think voters will vote for that??
Eh, the economy was fine. 2.4% GDP growth was hardly great. Unemployment was low, but it was low when Trump took office and for a little lower. It wasn’t a miracle.

The economy never “took off” like Trump said it would as a result of his tax cuts. It just never happened. It did blow up the deficit and endanger entitlements, which is why we need to raise taxes again.
It halted corporate inversions, it sparked new business growth and of course increased wages. You're incorrect again.
Business investment went nowhere.

No significant effect on wages.

View attachment 388631

The data doesn’t back you up.
My 401k data sure does, even through the virus hoax.
all our IRA accounts are up 11% still today.
If more people are employed and deposit rates are down then equities is where money managers will invest, which will give a rise to the stock market.

I think brainless morons who stand around in streets blocking traffic deserve whatever bumperburns they get. It proves you wackos have no business voting too stupid to move out of the road.
That you condone murder means nothing. Deliberately trying to run over pedestrians with a vehicle is murder in all 50 states. Which is why that Trump supporter is now in prison for life.

Then there's the Biden supporters who ambushed and murdered the Trump supporter and the leftist anarchists who murdered David Dorn and have murdered cops, blacks and looted businesses across inner cities.

Why is Biden sanctioning murder and violence on such a large scale?
....those don't count as they weren't breaking the law or commiting any felonies when they were killed.
Of course they count, they're just unrelated to this. Unlike you, who condones murder, I condemn those murders.
Baloney. You condone unbridled violence and whatever results from that violence in your Dem controlled cities.
Imbecile. I don't and have said I don't. Have you always been this stupid?
I do not agree that he is stupid. So you agree that DeBlasio is a terrible mayor?
I wouldn't know as I don't follow DeBlasio.
Another deflection. Your idiocy is noted. I don't know Lamar Jackson but I know he is a great QB.

View attachment 388621
You're truly fucked in the head, con. Should I follow every mayor in the country?
Its pretty easy, the Republican ones control their crime, the wacko Democrats think the criminals have the rights and real citizens do not.
Are you saying every Democrat mayor in all of the U.S. think that?
Hmmmmm......I heard a saying once, if the shoe fits.....
In Faun's case it is a glass slipper. He is such a little prancing Nancy boy.

View attachment 388633
LOL

ShortBus, if you had a functioning brain, you wouldn't be throwing stones.
If you weren't a pussy you would have won at least one fight in your life.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol

Before the pandemic UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across the country. And a great economy. All with Trump at the helm. Voters know who they want at the helm and it ain't Biden.
Biden said the first thing he will do is raise taxes. You think voters will vote for that??
Eh, the economy was fine. 2.4% GDP growth was hardly great. Unemployment was low, but it was low when Trump took office and for a little lower. It wasn’t a miracle.

The economy never “took off” like Trump said it would as a result of his tax cuts. It just never happened. It did blow up the deficit and endanger entitlements, which is why we need to raise taxes again.
It halted corporate inversions, it sparked new business growth and of course increased wages. You're incorrect again.

View attachment 388631

s and p hit it's highest rate two weeks ago. you're just in error.
The S&P is not "business investment". "Business investment" is business capital expenditures, not stock purchases.

The S&P index has nothing to do with wages.

Holy crap.

Trumpism: Arrogant ignorance.
if analysts don't trust businesses then wages are affected. just saying, stock drops are not good for salaries. many people lost jobs due to stock failures. My company alone has dropped thousands of jobs due to poor business prospects which dropped stock prices. so factually again, you're incorrect.

Guess you never heard of shareholders. and expectations they have.

BIDEN PUBLICLY ADMITS HE IS ONCE AGAIN - AS ALWAYS - WRONG ABOUT FOREIGN POLICY AND THAT HE WAS WRONG TO OPPOSE PRESIDENT TRUMP'S LIFE SAVING TRAVEL BAN, THAT TRUMP WAS NOT ACTING HYSTERICAL BY IMPLEMENTING IT & THAT IT IS NOT 'XENOPHOBIC':

So you think if you tell a lie and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.:cuckoo:

it seems you all do, ironic huh?

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol

View attachment 388631

The S&P is not "business investment". "Business investment" is business capital expenditures, not stock purchases.

Holy crap.

if analysts don't trust businesses then wages are affected. just saying, stock drops are not good for salaries. many people lost jobs due to them. My company alone has dropped thousands of jobs due to poor business prospects which dropped stock prices. so factually again, you're incorrect.
Holy shit, just stop. That's arrogant and ignorant even for a Trumpster. That's not how business makes HR decisions.

You don't know what you're talking about. And you appear to be proud of it.

My apologies. I've tried to stop discussing this stuff with Trumpsters. I shouldn't have said anything.

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol

View attachment 388631

Mainvest | Invest in Main Street. -- Formed under Trump helps a lot of small businesses

View attachment 388634
Okay.

And that has what to do with your prior claims being of dubious accuracy?
If you don't understand I'll gladly walk you through it, troll.
Yes, please walk me through it.
Do you know what the SBA is? Yes or no?
Yes.

Holy shit, just stop. That's arrogant and ignorant even for a Trumpster. That's not how business makes HR decisions.
the fk it doesn't. it comes down from the Financial team to the HR rep. maybe you should learn how a business runs first.

I think brainless morons who stand around in streets blocking traffic deserve whatever bumperburns they get. It proves you wackos have no business voting too stupid to move out of the road.
That you condone murder means nothing. Deliberately trying to run over pedestrians with a vehicle is murder in all 50 states. Which is why that Trump supporter is now in prison for life.

Then there's the Biden supporters who ambushed and murdered the Trump supporter and the leftist anarchists who murdered David Dorn and have murdered cops, blacks and looted businesses across inner cities.

....those don't count as they weren't breaking the law or commiting any felonies when they were killed.
Of course they count, they're just unrelated to this. Unlike you, who condones murder, I condemn those murders.
Baloney. You condone unbridled violence and whatever results from that violence in your Dem controlled cities.
I do not agree that he is stupid. So you agree that DeBlasio is a terrible mayor?
Another deflection. Your idiocy is noted. I don't know Lamar Jackson but I know he is a great QB.

View attachment 388621
You're truly fucked in the head, con. Should I follow every mayor in the country?
Its pretty easy, the Republican ones control their crime, the wacko Democrats think the criminals have the rights and real citizens do not.

View attachment 388633
LOL

LOL

ShortBus, if you had a functioning brain, you'd be more respectful to those who bitch-slap you.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol

View attachment 388631

Mainvest | Invest in Main Street. -- Formed under Trump helps a lot of small businesses

View attachment 388634
Okay.

And that has what to do with your prior claims being of dubious accuracy?
If you don't understand I'll gladly walk you through it, troll.
Yes, please walk me through it.
Do you know what the SBA is? Yes or no?
Yes.
So if there are fewer SBA loans and more direct bank loans. What does that mean to you?

View attachment 388621

View attachment 388633
LOL

LOL

ShortBus, if you had a functioning brain, you'd be more respectful to those who bitch-slap you.

Short bus? Are you mocking the mentally challenged? Hmmm...typical leftist.

BIDEN PUBLICLY ADMITS HE IS ONCE AGAIN - AS ALWAYS - WRONG ABOUT FOREIGN POLICY AND THAT HE WAS WRONG TO OPPOSE PRESIDENT TRUMP'S LIFE SAVING TRAVEL BAN, THAT TRUMP WAS NOT ACTING HYSTERICAL BY IMPLEMENTING IT & THAT IT IS NOT 'XENOPHOBIC':

This a lie of unbelievable proportions. Trump's life saving travel ban didn't save lives because of his stupidity and racism when he didn't close down Europe in time, while simultaneously calling it a hoax. You are a liar.

Trump never called it a hoax stop lying

Trump called what the democrats were saying was a hoax. However, the democrats were emphasizing the seriousness of the virus, countries infected, number deaths, and the grave threat it posed for the US. Indirectly, he was calling the virus a hoax and he was very directly downplaying the virus as he has admitted. He told lie after lie contradicting medical advisors and dividing the country.

An unmasked lady in a crowd at the Nevada Trump rally was asked why her group lacked masks and social distancing. She said, "We trust Trump". And that pretty well sums it up. Trump has divided America into two camps, those that believe Trump and those that believe the scientists, making it impossible to stop or even control the spread of the virus. Trump and his peeps refuse to honor the orders of governors and mayors and thumb their noses at the CDC recommendation. When historians describe the monumental failure of the US to control the virus, Donald Trump is going to be the central figure.

Last edited:

View attachment 388621

Any Democrat mayor who doesn't think that is being awful quiet about it. I suppose they are afraid of violent leftists too
Kazzer, some have.

Hahahahahahahahaha a wacko libber article claim

View attachment 388621

View attachment 388633
LOL

LOL

Careful you will break a nail.....

An unmasked lady in a crowd at the Trump rally was asked why her group lacked masks and social distancing. She said, "We trust Trump". And that pretty well sums it up. Trump has divided America into two camps, those that believe Trump and those that believe the scientists, making it impossible to stop or even control the spread of the virus. Trump and his peeps refuse to honor the orders of governors and mayors and thumb their noses at the CDC recommendation. When historians describe the monumental failure of the US to control the virus, Donald Trump is going to be the central figure.
i'm not a germaphobe, so there's that. there is no actual significant difference between the Wuhan hoax and flu. numbers are being manufactured to make it seem like it. And the CDC acknowledges it. I see you're still walking with no brain.

This a lie of unbelievable proportions. Trump's life saving travel ban didn't save lives because of his stupidity and racism when he didn't close down Europe in time, while simultaneously calling it a hoax. You are a liar.

Trump never called it a hoax stop lying

Trump called what the democrats were saying was a hoax. However, the democrats were emphasizing the seriousness of the virus, countries infected, number deaths, and the grave threat it posed for the US. Indirectly, he was calling the virus a hoax and he was very directly downplaying the virus as he has admitted. He told lie after lie contradicting medical advisors and dividing the country into those that believed Trump and those that believed the scientists.

An unmasked lady in a crowd at the Trump rally was asked why her group lacked masks and social distancing. She said, "We trust Trump". And that pretty well sums it up. Trump has divided America into two camps, those that believe Trump and those that believe the scientists, making it impossible to stop or even control the spread of the virus. Trump and his peeps refuse to honor the orders of governors and mayors and thumb their noses at the CDC recommendation. When historians describe the monumental failure of the US to control the virus, Donald Trump is going to be the central figure.

It is a hoax whats your point?

Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol
Next...
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump's words:

That's a fact.

So very true.lol

View attachment 388631

Holy crap.

if analysts don't trust businesses then wages are affected. just saying, stock drops are not good for salaries. many people lost jobs due to them. My company alone has dropped thousands of jobs due to poor business prospects which dropped stock prices. so factually again, you're incorrect.

You don't know what you're talking about. And you appear to be proud of it.

My apologies. I've tried to stop discussing this stuff with Trumpsters. I shouldn't have said anything.
Not entirely wrong. If a public company misses EPS estimates then a new management team may be implemented and that could result in layoffs.

Forum List

Back