Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

please explain..... how did he not lie, when he was telling us the complete opposite, of what he knew to be true??

Yeah, where's my $2,500 savings in health insurance and why couldn't I keep my doctor and healthcare plan?? When Dems lie for the greater good it's okay. When Trump tries to avoid panicking a nation the left bitch and complain. I swear there is no pleasing the left.
jimminy cricket Blues, what planet do you live on? you are trying to compare 20,000 lies to one, or even a handful?

and why compare at all when it is so evident they don't even come close to compare....?

and what do you have to say about THIS PARTICULAR LIE, THAT TOOK LIVES? And is still taking lives....

I don't know when you will open your eyes and see, that you are merely pawns to Trump..... he never has given two shits about you, or about the swamp, or about our Military, or about the USA....

:(

LMAO 20,000 you say. You emotionally damaged Dem wingers and your exaggeration's. As for my support for Trump it's simple, asshole Dems have promised to raise my taxes and tax my 401k. I'm not their damn piggy bank they can rob whenever they please. That's just for starters, I despise almost every position Dems have taken on the issues. So good luck talking me out of supporting Trump, your leaders are 10x worse. :eusa_hand:
And the proof is in the pudding on that as well,Gracie who has been a long time democrat back to the days of jfk,she made a thread that she will never vote for a democrat again,Americans are waking up that the dems are the ones destroying America and this is coming from a guy who has always said both parties are corrupt and one in the same and have never voted for either party,trump the exception him not being a career politician.
American is unsafe and being destroyed from within, under Trump's reign.... why would you even think, it would be any different for a second term??? It'll only be worse.... and he will continue, to rip this nation apart! :eek:

So, reading the transcript, what it really says is that trump knew it could be bad be he also said he thought it could be good. He said even the experts didn't know, they were watching China, to see what happened there.

Overall, what he said was, he didn't want to be negative about this, he wanted to be positive. He said it would have been easy to be negative and go to the people and tell them the worst, be he wanted to give hope.

Remember, at that time, litte was known about the virus. Had he come right out and told everyone how bad it was goi g to be, would it have made any difference, if they didnt understand exactly what they were dealing with?

Social distancing wasn't even suggested until March and face masks weren't recommended until April.

Before that, there wasn't really any plan of action that anyone could act on.

The SOB called it the new Democrat hoax, and compared it to the Russian hoax. Stop looking stupid by defending this pos.

One lie dies, the disrespect of Trump towards war veterans and the left rolls out the next one right behind it.

Leftist shill Bob Woodward wants people to believe Trump purposely lied about the corona virus.

He has books to sell, I guess. I wonder which leftist outlet is waiting on deck.

The fact that CNN, the network that lives off lies about Trump, is pushing this narrative shows
how disingenuous this all is.

Last edited:
As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.
Perhaps it wouldn't have made much difference. At that point, the virus was not very well understood. They didnt have enough information to be able to tell people what to do. I dont know...
My God, where do these people come from? So, the next best thing to do is lie to them before they die? Where is your friggin brain?
So, there was little known about the virus early on. Even fauci said Americans should not be worried about it.

With little information to go on, what is it that trump should have done?
Then Trump should have kept his murdering mouth shut, instead of running it and killing 190,000 people. You all have no intelligent defense for this lying sack of shit murderer. That SOB should be arrested yesterday. He's worthless.

So the Left is calling Trump out for not putting the country into a panic which arguably could have put US in a worse position? Shit, that’s what Democrats do.

One lie dies, the disrespect of Trump towards war veterans and the left rolls out the next one right behind it.

Leftist shill Bob Woodward wants people to believe Trump purposely lied about the corona virus.

He has books to sell, I guess. I wonder which leftist outlet is waiting on deck.
Purposely lied on audio and video. "Purposely lied?" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: 20,000 plus lies and they were all accidental? Get out of here with that shit.

So the Left is calling Trump out for not putting the country into a panic which arguably could have put US in a worse position? Shit, that’s what Democrats do.
This has to be the most retarded argument yet.

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...
Trump has been debunked.

Trump so fucked this up.

It is infuriating. This guy has signed up with the devil and there is no one worse than Trump.

Last edited:
The virus was clearly as bad as it was made out to be
Post the number of deaths in the same time period of 2018 and 2019, and let’s see. You must have those figures to make such a statement

About 34,000 or so deaths from the flu.
Currently you're at 195,000 from Corona. I'd say that makes it worse than the flu
How many deaths in the same period of the year, 2018 and 2019, and what’s the count difference from this year?
BTw, 60,000 died of the flu

Okay 60,000. That is still three times less than COVID...

Still waiting on more bs arguments by the Right defending this murdering fucking monster. What a fucked up mess.

*****AFTER HE KNEW*****

EhgZKXUWkAAeC7Q

In an article published on March 26 in the NEJM Fauci et all said the Wuhan virus would be like a severe flu season. So President Trump was basing what he said there on what they were telling him.

Still waiting on more bs arguments by the Right defending this murdering fucking monster. What a fucked up mess.

He murdered no one.

Now Cuomo and several other Blue State Governors ordered nursing homes to accept people infected with the Wuhan virus. That directly resulted in tens-of-thousands of deaths in people 65+ years of age. Indeed, the bulk of deaths is in people 75 and older.

There is nothing left to be said.

Next...
Trump has been debunked.
What happened to Rick Manning?

*****AFTER HE KNEW*****

EhgZKXUWkAAeC7Q

In an article published on March 26 in the NEJM Fauci et all said the Wuhan virus would be like a severe flu season. So President Trump was basing what he said there on what they were telling him.
What a fucking liar. If that were true, Trump wouldn't have been giving his expert opinion on February 7th to Woodward. How do you come here and just flat out lie? "Blood on his hands": WH medical veteran hits Trump as he admits virus scam on tape

Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
"I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga"
More historical retardation. Democrats are the party that tried to stop black people from voting, not Republicans.

As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.
Perhaps it wouldn't have made much difference. At that point, the virus was not very well understood. They didnt have enough information to be able to tell people what to do. I dont know...
My God, where do these people come from? So, the next best thing to do is lie to them before they die? Where is your friggin brain?
So, there was little known about the virus early on. Even fauci said Americans should not be worried about it.

With little information to go on, what is it that trump should have done?
You are a coward who cannot address the deceit that has been Trump from the beginning. Trump explained in detail what was known about the virus to Woodward, whether he knew it or not. Then the deceit by downplaying it to the public, talking about children couldn't get it either. What Trump did was nothing short of demonic, and he set this country up for murder. You should be ashamed for defending what cannot be defended. Your post says more about who and what you are rather than Trump. This was by far his worst moment. We cannot have this monster in the WH.
Well...no. You see, I'm perfectly willing to accept, and admit if trump makes a mistake. I just do not see an upside for trump to lie about this. What does he gain by deceiving people?

We have transcripts of interviews with trump that basically says he was trying to show positivity.

Aside from that, there would have been no reason for him, at that time, to go public with the full story, since they would have not had any follow up of advice or a course of action.

It would ha e basically been kinda like this:

"Well, we have a massive virus that will likely kill about 200,000 of you Americans, and put millions of you out of work for nearly a year, and shut down the economy. We have no further information to share with you as of yet, because we do not understand what is going on, and our experts are unsure of what we should do....."

How would a statement like that have been helpful?

Forum List

Back