Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

The virus was clearly as bad as it was made out to be
Post the number of deaths in the same time period of 2018 and 2019, and let’s see. You must have those figures to make such a statement
The CDC website says that the coronavirus has become the third biggest cause of death in the USA. Behind heart disease and cancer.

There is nothing left to be said.
Wow!

CNN and Bob Woodhead....................two of the worst sources known to man.

You are such a gullible rube. :abgg2q.jpg:
The UNDERSTATMENT of the year,Yeah you ain’t kidding,they are about as capable of telling the truth as Bill I never had sex with this woman Clinton does.lol next thing you know,she’ll use bill o reply as a source as well.lol

None of his cultish followers will care.

February 7 Trump told Bob Woodward:
"It goes through the air," Trump said. "That's always tougher than the touch. You don't have to touch things. Right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus.

Feb 26 Trump told the rest of America:
This is a flu. This is like a flu."

Trumplicans won't care that he lied. Because they never care that he lies.
Drumpf lacks the ability to tell the truth from a lie. It all looks the same to him.

Post the number of deaths in the same time period of 2018 and 2019, and let’s see. You must have those figures to make such a statement
The CDC website says that the coronavirus has become the third biggest cause of death in the USA. Behind heart disease and cancer.
Oh my god usmb has the most ignorant posters,The CDC is a tool for the government,they fucking inflate numbers,they are as evil a government institution as the cia and fbi are charlie,believing them is as asinine and stupid as believing Clinton not having sex with women.comedy gold.
The sheep here sure have too much faith in the idiot box in the living room.lol

Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.
The recordings are in the article linked in the OP.
Didn't hear that one. Link the actual recording please.
Again: It's in the freakin' article linked in the freakin' OP.
Again, I didn't hear that specific one. Please link it.
Is this a joke? Why can't you just click on the article?

Evidently you don't want to hear it. Okay.
I did. It has multiple audios but not that one. Why can you not point me directly to it? Is this a joke or did you not read it and now are back pedaling?
Listen to the link titled "Play it down". Listen to the link titled "This is deadly stuff." I don't know how to link the recording. You'll have to click on the link and make the effort to scroll down and click again. That's the best I can do for you.

I won't hold my breath. I think you're just playing games.
Neither talks about the military personnel. Sorry. Need that audio, please.
Again, this has nothing to do with military personnel. This is about how he admitted downplaying the virus to the American public.

This isn't about the military.

They are brain dead.
Oh my the irony.lol

Oh my god usmb has the most ignorant posters,The CDC is a tool for the government,they fucking inflate numbers,they are as evil a government institution as the cia and fbi are charlie,believing them is as asinine and stupid as believing Clinton not having sex with women.comedy gold.
You call people ignorant then type this shit? You couldn't make this up...

As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

How many people died because of Trump's lies. 20,000..50.,000..120,000?

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Trump is also responsible for your acne and the mole in your back yard.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

Why can’t you guys ever hold Trump responsible for anything?
why do you attack him for everything he does???

he tried to keep the people calm,,,whats wrong about that???

So you want to be treated like a child?
We are seeing a level of tin-foil hat Trump supporters, unlike anything we have ever seen. They are so desperate, but so desperate, that the cult manifestation among them has gone into over drive. And all we have to work with are these brainless responses. My God, Trump has literally turned his base into a bunch of corralled up Sheep, who have no real thoughts or concerns about his lies circulating around covid.

Can you imagine having that much power and influence, that you can turn human beings into brainless Sheep?

As I have written Trump lied and people died. It is as clear as day now that he was lying the whole time he was downplaying Covid. The two-faced President was telling Woodward just how dangerous it was while telling the people it will magically disappear.

Trump's apologists will make fools of themselves once arguing that Trump did not say or mean what he obviously said and meant.

Just when you think Trump has hit bottom..he once again proves us wrong by reaching even greater depths of depravity.

He is responsible for the deaths and the dying from this virus, and the economy.

Trump is also responsible for your acne and the mole in your back yard.

Cut the stupid shit. The Chinese are responsible for the people dying. Of course Joe didn't need to try to help them by undercutting the President while he tried to deal with it.

Now Joe's advertising his Biden virus plan ... to do what Trump is doing now ...

Why can’t you guys ever hold Trump responsible for anything?
why do you attack him for everything he does???

he tried to keep the people calm,,,whats wrong about that???

So you want to be treated like a child?
theres 330 million people in the country and not all of us are as ignorant as you,,,

tell us what you would want him to say,,,

The attitudes expressed by Trump supporters in this forum support that they are quite ignorant. Not only do they support a president keeping them ignorant but get quite upset when that president is proven to be doing so.

Trump should have explained that it was quite serious, that it would be difficult to manage, that we all have an essential part to play in mitigating it.

You know, he could have been an actual leader.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Perhaps it wouldn't have made much difference. At that point, the virus was not very well understood. They didnt have enough information to be able to tell people what to do. I dont know...
My God, where do these people come from? So, the next best thing to do is lie to them before they die? Where is your friggin brain?

Covid 19 never was as serious as the liberal media hysteria created around it would suggest
Exactly.many sheep here incredibly after all these years still sadly have faith in our corrupt government and the idiot box in the living room that they believe eveything they tell them instead of listing to the whistleblowers who have risked their careers and livlihoods to get the truth out that it’s all a hoax for a new world order that bush,Clinton,and Obama have all spoken of in the past and it’s something the elite have had planned for us for decades now to depopulate the world. Oh and for all you trolls who think I am making this up that bush Clinton and Obama have all talked about having a new world order,wake the hell up,go you youtube and type their names in and new world order speech,youll see for yourself,Jesus Christ wake the hell up and stop being an idiot.

Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.
The recordings are in the article linked in the OP.
Didn't hear that one. Link the actual recording please.
Again: It's in the freakin' article linked in the freakin' OP.
Again, I didn't hear that specific one. Please link it.
Is this a joke? Why can't you just click on the article?

Evidently you don't want to hear it. Okay.
I did. It has multiple audios but not that one. Why can you not point me directly to it? Is this a joke or did you not read it and now are back pedaling?
Listen to the link titled "Play it down". Listen to the link titled "This is deadly stuff." I don't know how to link the recording. You'll have to click on the link and make the effort to scroll down and click again. That's the best I can do for you.

I won't hold my breath. I think you're just playing games.
Neither talks about the military personnel. Sorry. Need that audio, please.
Again, this has nothing to do with military personnel. This is about how he admitted downplaying the virus to the American public.

DAMMIT!!! OK, but Fauci said it was no big deal too? So he is damned for listening to Fauci and damned for not listening to him. Like I said, I never would have locked down.

Fauci said, “Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

:link:

I hold him accountable.....for improving and increasing the testing and getting the US mortality rate down from the horrible 8% the Dem states set early on to 2.9% over the past 4 months. We are below the global average and below many countries that you wackos set as the standard like Germany....all because of the President and NOT the horrible Democrat governors all of you idiots idolize.

You are not below the global average of other first-world countries. The top 10 states have five dem governors and five rep governors between them.

Trump did nothing but sit on his big, fat arse. The numbers are coming down in spite of him, not because of him.

You call people ignorant then type this shit? You couldn't make this up...
If you don’t think the CIA,CDC and FBI are all evil institutions you are indeed a brainwashed clueless sheep who can’t think for himself obviously.yeah I can’t make that shit up about you that is true.

The attitudes expressed by Trump supporters in this forum support that they are quite ignorant. Not only do they support a president keeping them ignorant but get quite upset when that president is proven to be doing
How so?

Covid 19 never was as serious as the liberal media hysteria created around it would suggest
Exactly.many sheep here incredibly after all these years still sadly have faith in our corrupt government and the idiot box in the living room that they believe eveything they tell them instead of listing to the whistleblowers who have risked their careers and livlihoods to get the truth out that it’s all a hoax for a new world order that bush,Clinton,and Obama have all spoken of in the past and it’s something the elite have had planned for us for decades now to depopulate the world. Oh and for all you trolls who think I am making this up that bush Clinton and Obama have all talked about having a new world order,wake the hell up,go you youtube and type their names in and new world order speech,youll see for yourself,Jesus Christ wake the hell up and stop being an idiot.
They love gubermint

About 34,000 or so deaths from the flu.
Currently you're at 195,000 from Corona. I'd say that makes it worse than the flu

If you don’t think the CIA,CDC and FBI are all evil institutions you are indeed a brainwashed clueless sheep who can’t think for himself obviously.yeah I can’t make that shit up about you that is true.

I get where you are coming from with the CIA. But FBI and CDC? Whacko alert!
No what’s whacko is ignoring the tons of evidence out there the FBI has been an evil institution as the CIA for DECADES now and the fact that every three letter alphabet government is an evil institution.to trust a government institution as the CDC is beyond ignorant especially sense as I have turned blue in the face on this thread saying too many times to remember,thousands of doctors have exposed them for their lying how they inflate the numbers at great risk to themselves and their livilhoods.

to ignore these credible doctors and believe the CDC and FBI are not evil organizations is what is wacko,congrats on at least accepting the facts about how evil the CIA is though,at least you have One foot in the door.something I can’t sat for many others here that still don’t believe that about them.

About 34,000 or so deaths from the flu.
Currently you're at 195,000 from Corona. I'd say that makes it worse than the flu
How many deaths in the same period of the year, 2018 and 2019, and what’s the count difference from this year?
BTw, 60,000 died of the flu

Trump must resign over this. People, this is murder. Over 190,000 dead, over 6 million infected, and Trump admits he covered this up with lies that actually got 190,000 people killed.

This is insane. Trump was just at a rally making fun of social distancing while he killed 190,000 people. He knows he is killing.

Look at the thousands Trump is killing by holding up prescription drugs in the mail.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back