Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

There is nothing left to be said.

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
LOL...hyping?
You mean saying it's as severe as Trump did to Woodward on Feb 7th?
Again, there were zero deaths in the US until February 29th. We thought it was contained in China. JEEZUZ!!! What would you have done? Shut the country down on the 7th?

There likely were deaths before then but we didn't classify them as Covid.

What would I not have done? Lied about it and then brag to a reporter you were going to lie about it.

Many deaths were also called covid just because of symptoms without any test and overstated the count.

But rah, rah, you want more deaths, you just have to find them!

I believe that likely did happen but it does not excuse a bragging lying president.

And what about excusing a lying opposition who hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he does?

Have I done that? Can you quote me? Did I argue against your point that the numbers may very well be inflated?

You said they may be inflated while you attacked him anyway

I condemned him for his lying to the public and then condemning those who wanted to be honest.

Yeah all Trump had to do was be a straight shooter and no one would have blamed him for the deaths and crashing economy. But it’s in his DNA to lie. How anyone can support this piece of shit is beyond me.
Baloney you wackos attack anything he does or says.

And now we know it was for damn good reason. Enjoy your lying, traitorous, one term Orange sack of shit for as long as you can.
I will, until early 2025 bozo.

Yeah all Trump had to do was be a straight shooter and no one would have blamed him for the deaths and crashing economy. But it’s in his DNA to lie. How anyone can support this piece of shit is beyond me.
Rocko:

1. Do you truly believe panicking the nation would hace been the right thing to do? You yourself just stated doing so would have crashed the economy....

2. Again, where the hell were the Democrats in the House whose job it as to keep an eye on 'what was coming down the road'?

3. Would have declaring how bad the virus was PROJECTED to be have resulted in the Democrats getting on board with doing more to combat the virus, instead of telling people there was nothing to it, to go about their lives...would it have prevented Democrats from opposing the Travel Ban - which they admitted later was the right thing to do...would it have prevented Cuomo from murdering 11,000 elderly NY citizens?

4. Do you REALLY think every President shares the truth with American citizens?

Before you answer, again, you might want to remember how Clinton lied his ass off to protect his own sexual deviant ass and how Barry lied to Americans to push his liberal agenda....
Easy I hope if you're ever in a hospital with a serious disease your doctor doesn't lie to you and tell you everything is OK......................Not that I wish that on you
Well any of us could get cancer, or mersa or staph or tuberculosis or heart disease...you know, severe diseases.....and I expect the doc to be honest about the diagnosis but also calm and not a wacked out Dem.
IF your doctor hid info from you he'd be FIRED and SUED for malpractice What about this POS Trump??
So the President took the virus, captured it in a jar, and hid it from you? Were you looking for it?
NO brownie He took the virus and belittled it ,mocked it instead of taking action Now do you understand?

It's not even about keeping people ignorant. The only people not realizing the danger covid was AND STILL IS are those who were AND ARE determined to ignore what is happening globally in order to stick by Trump's staying in power.

It was more important for the federal and state government, whose job it was and IS to protect US citizens, to know and understand what is going on in order for them to plan for and execute policies, plans, and operations to keep us safe.

Democrats are doing al the finger-pointing at Trump....but it was not his job to completely inform them and then FORCE them to to what was / is right.

Again, where was the House Democrat / the House Intel Committee who should have already been aware of this coming. Instead, they were more focused on overthrowing the US govt by removing the President of the United States from office based on an Impeachment based on zero crime, zero evidence, and zero witnesses. So when they claim they did not know this was coming or how bad it was they are admitting they COMPLETELY FAILED IN THEIR OWN RESPONSIBIITIES.

Blaming the president for not inducing panic among citizens and crashing the economy by withholding information from US CITIZENS does NOT excuse the Democrats for their knee-jerk opposition to the LIFE SAVING travel ban the president imposed.

It does NOT excuse Biden for irrationally and irresponsibly rushing to call the ban 'Xenophobic' simply because doing so was a calculated political attack intended to hurt the President and undermine his actions, actions Joe Biden HIMSELF later admitted was the right thing to do!

It does not excuse the House Democrats, after already failing to do their job, knowing this pandemic was coming, and doubling down on doing what was NOT what was best for the nation - drafting legislation to block the ban and strip more power from the president to keep him from doing what he was doing - protecting the people, this time from a global pandemic by instituting a LIFE SAVING travel ban...one, again, ever Biden later said was the right thing to do. Cuomo, the largest mass murderer in US history, is even attacking Trump by rebuking him for not instituting ANOTHER travel ban!

Trump withholding projected seriousness of the virus to US CITIZENS had little to NO impact on the dumbass, undermining, and even criminal actions the Democrats took that put Americans at risk and even cost Americans their lives.

CASE IN POINT: Cuomo did not have to be told by the President that the virus was deadly. He held a public presser in which he acknowledged that the virus was most deadly to elderly Americans....and then almost immediately forced virus-infected patients into nursing homes...resulting in the murders / deaths of over 11,000 Americans / New Yorkers. President Trump had nothing to do with this, and the fact that Governor Cuomo, tasked with the responsibility of protecting and keep New Yorkers safe failed to do his job is not even in question.

OT Trump is fighting the release of his DNA in a rape case That evidence would exonerate him if he's innocent
Clinton had to provide DNA...............Trump is a scumbag

Rocko:

1. Do you truly believe panicking the nation would hace been the right thing to do? You yourself just stated doing so would have crashed the economy....

2. Again, where the hell were the Democrats in the House whose job it as to keep an eye on 'what was coming down the road'?

3. Would have declaring how bad the virus was PROJECTED to be have resulted in the Democrats getting on board with doing more to combat the virus, instead of telling people there was nothing to it, to go about their lives...would it have prevented Democrats from opposing the Travel Ban - which they admitted later was the right thing to do...would it have prevented Cuomo from murdering 11,000 elderly NY citizens?

Before you answer, again, you might want to remember how Clinton lied his ass off to protect his own sexual deviant ass and how Barry lied to Americans to push his liberal agenda....
Easy I hope if you're ever in a hospital with a serious disease your doctor doesn't lie to you and tell you everything is OK......................Not that I wish that on you
Well any of us could get cancer, or mersa or staph or tuberculosis or heart disease...you know, severe diseases.....and I expect the doc to be honest about the diagnosis but also calm and not a wacked out Dem.
IF your doctor hid info from you he'd be FIRED and SUED for malpractice What about this POS Trump??
So the President took the virus, captured it in a jar, and hid it from you? Were you looking for it?
NO brownie He took the virus and belittled it ,mocked it instead of taking action Now do you understand?
Oh I understand all right......

Rocko:

In re #1 above:

A leader does not calm the nation by lying, FDR said it best in his first speech to the nation, March 4, 1933:

"So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself — nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance. In every dark hour of our national life a leadership of frankness and of vigor has met with that understanding and support of the people themselves which is essential to victory. And I am convinced that you will again give that support to leadership in these critical days.

"I am prepared under my constitutional duty to recommend the measures that a stricken Nation in the midst of a stricken world may require. These measures, or such other measures as the Congress may build out of its experience and wisdom, I shall seek, within my constitutional authority, to bring to speedy adoption. But in the event that the Congress shall fail to take one of these two courses, and in the event that the national emergency is still critical, I shall not evade the clear course of duty that will then confront me. I shall ask the Congress for the one remaining instrument to meet the crisis — broad Executive power to wage a war against the emergency, as great as the power that would be given to me if we were in fact invaded by a foreign foe."

This is leadership ^^^ real leadership! Something alien to Trump and his press secretaries.

OT Trump is fighting the release of his DNA in a rape case That evidence would exonerate him if he's innocent
And I understand sometimes the President wears his underwear backwards......burn him!!

Dr. Anthony Fauci defended President Donald Trump from claims Wednesday that he lied about the coronavirus, telling Fox News: “I don’t recall anything that was any gross distortion in things that I spoke to him about.”

The end.
Fauci had to be worried about tramp's mouth and twitter fingers,

and by the way I thought you trampers hated Fauci , he was in to honesty about the virus as much as he could have been.

"I thought you trampers hated Fauci"

Here is the difference between decent people and say - You.
We tend to like truth and we tend to dislike lies, therefore,
we can have different feelings about the same person, based not on who they are,
but by their words and actions.

And I understand sometimes the President wears his underwear backwards......burn him!!
I wish
You cant keep whining and whining and complaining about everything the President does and then pull Biden out of the clown car to run against him.....it belittles any point you are trying to make.

It's not even about keeping people ignorant. The only people not realizing the danger covid was AND STILL IS are those who were AND ARE determined to ignore what is happening globally inorder to stick by Trump's staying in power. They didn't need Trump to be honest to realize the truth, but they needed Trump's dishonesty for a justification for their own lies.
You Dems are so fucking sad.

The whole world knows nothing about COVID19 but you and you know it is a perpetually bad disease that wont go away as long as Democrats need it to regain power.

I mean, it isnt as if Trump was advised by anyone to do anything, lol.

I have to leave here I can't stand it anymore when people who say they're Americans can tolerate this SOB this stupid MF in our WH and make excuses for him ,,,,Can it be because they're just like him?

They followed the bush boy from day one. They treated him the same way they are treating trump now.
Well, considering he took us into an founded war based on a lie and lead us into the worse recession since 1929, why the fk shouldn’t he take a little abuse. You were complaining about Obama wearing tan suits.. That’s a laugh. Trump ? You are living in a cave. Another recession and nearly 200k dead . I’m sure you Humpers would have excused Hillary and been nice to her.

I think you are directing your post to the wrong person.

I didn't support the bush boy, I didn't vote for him and I certainly have no problem saying the truth about him. He was a traitor to our nation. He is a war criminal and belongs on trial for his war crimes then put into prison for those crimes. He lied us into wars. Tortured people and destroyed our economy. He lied through his teeth and divided our nation. I have absolutely nothing nice to say about that man other than he's not our president anymore.

I never complained about Obama in a tan suit beyond saying how ridiculous it was for the right to make a big deal about the tan suit.

I was a delegate for Obama in both 2008 and 2012 at my state's democratic convention even though I'm a registered Independent.

I don't support trump. I have never supported trump. In fact I was saying that I wasn't surprised by the trump people's behavior and excusing all of the lies, crime and corruption of trump because I saw the same people do the same thing with the bush boy.

Read my post better.

MY FAVORITE AUNT IS ONE OF THE 190 THOUSAND PEOPLE TRUMP HAS MURDERED WITH THAT VIRUS.

Stop calling me a humper.

I have been a registered Independent since 1978. I have voted a variety of parties through the decades but one party I have never voted for is the Republican Party. I'm proud to say I've never voted for a republican in my life.

You seriously need to pay more attention to my posts and not misunderstand them.

Oh, by the way, I voted for Hillary. I taught my daughter and my mom about her and they both loved Hillary.

I loved Hillary and supported her so much I actually worked with her once in 2008. I worked with her husband Bill twice. Once in 2006 and then again in 2010.

Get your facts straight before you post a bunch of garbage that is so wrong you make a fool of yourself to everyone who has ever read my posts.
Sorry, ;)
For the mistake..

Thanks. It's easy to get some posts mixed up with others.

I have to leave here I can't stand it anymore when people who say they're Americans can tolerate this SOB this stupid MF in our WH and make excuses for him ,,,,Can it be because they're just like him?
Again, I feel your passion about this but you offer a much worse alternative.

There is nothing left to be said.

LOL...hyping?
You mean saying it's as severe as Trump did to Woodward on Feb 7th?
Again, there were zero deaths in the US until February 29th. We thought it was contained in China. JEEZUZ!!! What would you have done? Shut the country down on the 7th?

There likely were deaths before then but we didn't classify them as Covid.

What would I not have done? Lied about it and then brag to a reporter you were going to lie about it.

Many deaths were also called covid just because of symptoms without any test and overstated the count.

But rah, rah, you want more deaths, you just have to find them!

I believe that likely did happen but it does not excuse a bragging lying president.

And what about excusing a lying opposition who hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he does?

Have I done that? Can you quote me? Did I argue against your point that the numbers may very well be inflated?

You said they may be inflated while you attacked him anyway

I condemned him for his lying to the public and then condemning those who wanted to be honest.

Right, and you're not honest at all. You hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he says or does. There's no honesty in that at all

Forum List

Back