Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

please explain..... how did he not lie, when he was telling us the complete opposite, of what he knew to be true??

Yeah, where's my $2,500 savings in health insurance and why couldn't I keep my doctor and healthcare plan?? When Dems lie for the greater good it's okay. When Trump tries to avoid panicking a nation the left bitch and complain. I swear there is no pleasing the left.
jimminy cricket Blues, what planet do you live on? you are trying to compare 20,000 lies to one, or even a handful?

and why compare at all when it is so evident they don't even come close to compare....?

and what do you have to say about THIS PARTICULAR LIE, THAT TOOK LIVES? And is still taking lives....

I don't know when you will open your eyes and see, that you are merely pawns to Trump..... he never has given two shits about you, or about the swamp, or about our Military, or about the USA....

:(

LMAO 20,000 you say. You emotionally damaged Dem wingers and your exaggeration's. As for my support for Trump it's simple, asshole Dems have promised to raise my taxes and tax my 401k. I'm not their damn piggy bank they can rob whenever they please. That's just for starters, I despise almost every position Dems have taken on the issues. So good luck talking me out of supporting Trump, your leaders are 10x worse. :eusa_hand:
And the proof is in the pudding on that as well,Gracie who has been a long time democrat back to the days of jfk,she made a thread that she will never vote for a democrat again,Americans are waking up that the dems are the ones destroying America and this is coming from a guy who has always said both parties are corrupt and one in the same and have never voted for either party,trump the exception him not being a career politician.
American is unsafe and being destroyed from within, under Trump's reign.... why would you even think, it would be any different for a second term??? It'll only be worse.... and he will continue, to rip this nation apart! :eek:
Had you done your homework you would know the dems are the ones that are destroying the country not trump.lol

you are obviously clueless and dense about the corruption and evil of all the dem governors,you won’t find ONE single resident in Michigan who won’t agree with me dem governor Gretchen whitmere is an evil facist dictater destroying the economy in Michigan other than resident troll dem lover smellybozo who never addresses my facts on her corruption,or anybody in the state of California that does not want facist dem governor newsome hung up by his balls,Biden and Harris are as evil as all of them,Harris as scary as it is may Be,may be even be more evil than Obama is which was scary enough.Lol

our last great president JFk is rolling over in his grave sick to his stomach how corrupt the democrat party has become sense his days.hate to break your heart but we’re not living in the days of jfk anymore.lol

even Gracie,a long time dem sense jfk,even SHE sees the light now I am telling the truth.she made a thread recently she will NEVER vote democrat again especially after she voted for Obama the first time but wised up the second time and did not vote after he lied to the American people and took a crap on the constitution and expanded the policys of his lover bushwacker.

Gracie and thousands of other Americans have woke up to how the dems are the ones ruining America and blaming it all on trump,they don’t have their head buried in the sand as you do.lol

The problem with this is the context.

Trump said that he downplays covid19 so as not to scare everyone. HE SAID THIS IN THE BEGINNING OF MARCH. Right after Fauci himself said he didn't think covid19 was that bad at the end of February. Trump said at the end of march that this is bad, and over 100,000 people could die from it. They're just leaving that part out.

In March Pelosi told everyone everything was fine and that they should visit Chinatown. Again, conveniently not mentioned by liberals.
" Trump said that he downplays covid19 so as not to scare everyone. HE SAID THIS IN THE BEGINNING OF MARCH. Right after Fauci himself said he didn't think covid19 was that bad at the end of February. Trump said at the end of march that this is bad, and over 100,000 people could die from it. They're just leaving that part out. "

Well see the problem is that Drumpf knew in November how bad it was. The NCMI told him so but instead he pretended to believe China.
Bullshit, nobody knew anything about Wu Flu in November. It was all speculation and wild guesses.

There is nothing left to be said.

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
LOL...hyping?
You mean saying it's as severe as Trump did to Woodward on Feb 7th?
Again, there were zero deaths in the US until February 29th. We thought it was contained in China. JEEZUZ!!! What would you have done? Shut the country down on the 7th?

There likely were deaths before then but we didn't classify them as Covid.

What would I not have done? Lied about it and then brag to a reporter you were going to lie about it.

Many deaths were also called covid just because of symptoms without any test and overstated the count.

But rah, rah, you want more deaths, you just have to find them!

I believe that likely did happen but it does not excuse a bragging lying president.

And what about excusing a lying opposition who hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he does?

Have I done that? Can you quote me? Did I argue against your point that the numbers may very well be inflated?

You said they may be inflated while you attacked him anyway

I condemned him for his lying to the public and then condemning those who wanted to be honest.

Right, and you're not honest at all. You hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he says or does. There's no honesty in that at all

Lol.....I supported Trump when he said he was going to bring the troops home......but it ended up being a lie also.
Damned if he does and damned if he doesn't with you.

LOL...hyping?
Again, there were zero deaths in the US until February 29th. We thought it was contained in China. JEEZUZ!!! What would you have done? Shut the country down on the 7th?

What would I not have done? Lied about it and then brag to a reporter you were going to lie about it.

Many deaths were also called covid just because of symptoms without any test and overstated the count.

I believe that likely did happen but it does not excuse a bragging lying president.

And what about excusing a lying opposition who hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he does?

Have I done that? Can you quote me? Did I argue against your point that the numbers may very well be inflated?

I condemned him for his lying to the public and then condemning those who wanted to be honest.

Right, and you're not honest at all. You hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he says or does. There's no honesty in that at all

Lol.....I supported Trump when he said he was going to bring the troops home......but it ended up being a lie also.
I’m struggling to think of anything he hasn’t lied about. Really, his campaigns are pretty much sizing the crowd then literally telling them what they want to here.

Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

No it wasn't , there are tapes with tramp speaking.
There are? Play em and let us hear it verbatim.

Fair? If there are tapes, there should be no issue. Correct?
Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.
The recordings are in the article linked in the OP.
Didn't hear that one. Link the actual recording please.
Again: It's in the freakin' article linked in the freakin' OP.
Again, I didn't hear that specific one. Please link it.
Is this a joke? Why can't you just click on the article?

Evidently you don't want to hear it. Okay.
I did. It has multiple audios but not that one. Why can you not point me directly to it? Is this a joke or did you not read it and now are back pedaling?
Listen to the link titled "Play it down". Listen to the link titled "This is deadly stuff." I don't know how to link the recording. You'll have to click on the link and make the effort to scroll down and click again. That's the best I can do for you.

I won't hold my breath. I think you're just playing games.
Neither talks about the military personnel. Sorry. Need that audio, please.
Again, this has nothing to do with military personnel. This is about how he admitted downplaying the virus to the American public.

This isn't about the military.

DAMMIT!!! OK, but Fauci said it was no big deal too? So he is damned for listening to Fauci and damned for not listening to him. Like I said, I never would have locked down.

Fauci said, “Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

:link:
Do you have a tape.

Cons don't care. 45 lied about Corona Virus and they do not care. He lied and over 194,000 Americans died and they simply not care.
I trying to find what fairy tale book this is in, or did you just make it up?

No, Bob Woodward has a tape which has been played and replayed more times than I care to count.

45 FUCKING LIE ABOUT COVID-19.

But Cons do not care....just think what would have happened if a President HRC has lied about COVID-19...

LOL...hyping?

I’m struggling to think of anything he hasn’t lied about. Really, his campaigns are pretty much sizing the crowd then literally telling them what they want to here.
Hyperbole and exaggerations aren't lies. What happened with you and Rick Manning is tragic.

LOL...hyping?

"I’m struggling to think"

I can clearly see that as you're voting for someone who died three years ago except no one told him.

Next...

Turn on the TV and you will hear them sooner or later, but don't hold your breath is you listen to Fox.
So you don't have the tapes, have not heard the tapes, don't know context. You're just regurgitating fake news. When the tapes come out we may converse.

I did. It has multiple audios but not that one. Why can you not point me directly to it? Is this a joke or did you not read it and now are back pedaling?
Listen to the link titled "Play it down". Listen to the link titled "This is deadly stuff." I don't know how to link the recording. You'll have to click on the link and make the effort to scroll down and click again. That's the best I can do for you.

Again, this has nothing to do with military personnel. This is about how he admitted downplaying the virus to the American public.

DAMMIT!!! OK, but Fauci said it was no big deal too? So he is damned for listening to Fauci and damned for not listening to him. Like I said, I never would have locked down.

Fauci said, “Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about.”

Do you have a tape.

Cons don't care. 45 lied about Corona Virus and they do not care. He lied and over 194,000 Americans died and they simply not care.

No, Bob Woodward has a tape which has been played and replayed more times than I care to count.

But Cons do not care....just think what would have happened if a President HRC has lied about COVID-19...
So when Pelosi, Biden, DeBlasio, Ear's downplayed the virus at the beginning, you found that okay?
But, when Trump downplayed the virus to not cause a panic that was wrong....got it. :rolleyes-41:

NO brownie He took the virus and belittled it, mocked it instead of taking action ?

How do you come to that conclusion, snowflake?

Let's go over the FACTS instead of snowflake emotions and their re-write of history:

Jan. 4: The head of the University of Hong Kong’s Centre for Infection makes the very 1 warning to the city of Wuhan...

Jan. 6: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issues a "level 1 travel watch — the lowest of its three levels — for China’s outbreak,"

Jan. 8: The World Health Organization (WHO) praises China for 'quickly' identifying a significant virus and their capacity to deal with it. :)p )

Jan. 11: China reports the very 1st death due to COVID-19

Jan. 14: The WHO announced “Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission"...despite the AP citing Chinese scientists admitting they believed they did have such evidence.

Jan. 15: Trump and China sign the trade deal

Jan. 17:
13 DAYS AFTER CHINA WARNED ITS OWN CITIZENS OF AN OUTBREAK, APPROX 6 DAYS AFTER CHINA REPORTED ITS 1ST DEATH FROM THE VIRUS, PRESIDENT TRUMP'S ADMINISTRATION BEGINS TAKING PREVENTATICE / PRECAUTIONARY ACTIONS --
The CDC and the Department of Homeland Security announce more thorough screenings of passengers traveling from Huwan will begin.
*** At this point China has still not been honest with the world about what is going on.

Jan. 19: The WHO publicly declares Not enough is known to draw definitive conclusions about how it is transmitted, the clinical features of the disease, the extent to which it has spread, or its source, which remains unknown."

Jan. 22: 3 DAYS LATER President Trump is asked if he is concerned about a possible pandemic. BASED ONTHE FACT THAT CHINA HAS REFUSED TO REVEAL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE VIRUS AND THE WHODECLARED NODEFINITIVE CONCLUSSION COULD BE MADE AT THE TIME, the President responds by saying, “No. Not at all. And we have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine."
-- At this point 1 visitor from Huwan, China in the US was discovered.

Jan. 23: Vox publishes an article that undermines the President's effort to prevent the spread of the virus by stating that travel bans to fight viruses "don't work." The article initially referred to the "Wuhan coronavirus," before being edited weeks later.

Jan. 24: Trump tweets in praise of China’s 'transparency'....at this point China was still lying to and withholding the truth from the whole world while the WHO covered for China.

Jan. 26: "The American people should not be worried or frightened by this. It's a very, very low risk to the United States," Fauci says.

Jan. 27: The Biden campaign, including its top coronavirus adviser Ron Klain, PRAISES CHINA for being “transparent” and “candid."
-- BIDEN AND HIS TEAM LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Jan. 28: Three days before Trump closes off most travel from China, Klain says he opposes that measure.

Jan. 30: CNN attempts to undermine the Trump administration by criticizing its LIFE SAVING travel man, publishing a piece called "Coronavirus task force another example of Trump administration's lack of diversity."

Jan. 30: The WHO declares a global health emergency, and the TRUMP State Department issues advisories against traveling to China ON THE EXACT SAME DAY THE WHO 1ST ANNOUNCES THIS TO THE WORLD!
-- Evidently this action by the Trump administration was not FAST ENOUGH for Democrats and snowflakes...as if the Trump administration could have done this BEFORE the WHO's announcement... :p

Jan. 31: THE VERY NEXT DAY President Trump implements the LIFE SAVING Travel Ban

There is a lot more in the article you and other snowflakes COULD read to educate yourself so you could discuss this topic more intelligently...but we all know you WON'T because you prefer to emotion over fact, especially irrational hatred for the President.

So when Pelosi, Biden, DeBlasio, Ear's downplayed the virus at the beginning, you found that okay?
But, when Trump downplayed the virus to not cause a panic that was wrong....got it. :rolleyes-41:
No one seems to be commenting on the fact that Bob Woodward knew this disease was much worse than the public knew, and he did not inform anyone for months till he could have it as a major selling point for his fucking BOOK.

If what Trump did was bad, what Woodward did was far more sinister.

LOL...hyping?

Sense when has a politician ever told the truth,I can’t remember one.lol

that’s why I am not a trump supporter,I have no problem with you if you don’t vote to have him re-elected,I’m cool with that,what I DO have a problem with is trolls like the op here voting for Biden,a globalist,thinking he will be any better when if anything he will be WORSE the fact he is career politician.

only an idiot would vote for him thinking things would be better.trump is the first president sense carter who did not start any new wars with other countries,if biden gets in,new wars get expanded in the Mideast.you want a president who will murder women and children as bush and Obama did,then Biden’s your man.lol

Next...

Do you have a tape.

He didn't just lie to the American public. As PRESIDENT.

He THEN chose to MOCK Americans who were trying to protect themselves.

He is a disgrace and a menace.

You seem to be pretty particular in the fraud you are willing to condemn.
CDC openly admits the numbers aren't real. you should go on that thing called the internet and check them out.

Next...

Do you have a tape.

Mocked them, huh?
Every name I had mentioned were top tier public figures, yet YOU ignore them.

Still waiting on more bs arguments by the Right defending this murdering fucking monster. What a fucked up mess.

He murdered no one.

Now Cuomo and several other Blue State Governors ordered nursing homes to accept people infected with the Wuhan virus. That directly resulted in tens-of-thousands of deaths in people 65+ years of age. Indeed, the bulk of deaths is in people 75 and older.
You took those trolls to school.lol

Next...

Do you have a tape.

Mocked them, huh?
Every name I had mentioned were top tier public figures, yest YOU ignore them.
I don't blame you for trying to change the subject. What I said was correct.

LOL...hyping?

That's because all you do is read your libber media trash.

Forum List

Back