Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

I don't blame you for trying to change the subject. What I said was correct.
change the subject? dude, you actually lost your nut. you stated Mock, he addressed Mock. how did he change the subject on you? seriously, I guess when one like you loses integrity it really doesn't matter anymore.

There is nothing left to be said.

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
LOL...hyping?
You mean saying it's as severe as Trump did to Woodward on Feb 7th?
Again, there were zero deaths in the US until February 29th. We thought it was contained in China. JEEZUZ!!! What would you have done? Shut the country down on the 7th?

There likely were deaths before then but we didn't classify them as Covid.

What would I not have done? Lied about it and then brag to a reporter you were going to lie about it.

Many deaths were also called covid just because of symptoms without any test and overstated the count.

But rah, rah, you want more deaths, you just have to find them!

I believe that likely did happen but it does not excuse a bragging lying president.

And what about excusing a lying opposition who hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he does?

Have I done that? Can you quote me? Did I argue against your point that the numbers may very well be inflated?

You said they may be inflated while you attacked him anyway

I condemned him for his lying to the public and then condemning those who wanted to be honest.

Right, and you're not honest at all. You hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he says or does. There's no honesty in that at all

Lol.....I supported Trump when he said he was going to bring the troops home......but it ended up being a lie also.
I’m struggling to think of anything he hasn’t lied about. Really, his campaigns are pretty much sizing the crowd then literally telling them what they want to here.
That's because all you do is read your libber media trash.
That’s because the liberal media is exactly what media is suppose be. If the media isn’t liberal, they hide and distort shit.

NO brownie He took the virus and belittled it, mocked it instead of taking action ?

How do you come to that conclusion, snowflake?

Let's go over the FACTS instead of snowflake emotions and their re-write of history:

Jan. 4: The head of the University of Hong Kong’s Centre for Infection makes the very 1 warning to the city of Wuhan...

Jan. 6: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issues a "level 1 travel watch — the lowest of its three levels — for China’s outbreak,"

Jan. 8: The World Health Organization (WHO) praises China for 'quickly' identifying a significant virus and their capacity to deal with it. :)p )

Jan. 11: China reports the very 1st death due to COVID-19

Jan. 14: The WHO announced “Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission"...despite the AP citing Chinese scientists admitting they believed they did have such evidence.

Jan. 15: Trump and China sign the trade deal

Jan. 17:
13 DAYS AFTER CHINA WARNED ITS OWN CITIZENS OF AN OUTBREAK, APPROX 6 DAYS AFTER CHINA REPORTED ITS 1ST DEATH FROM THE VIRUS, PRESIDENT TRUMP'S ADMINISTRATION BEGINS TAKING PREVENTATICE / PRECAUTIONARY ACTIONS --
The CDC and the Department of Homeland Security announce more thorough screenings of passengers traveling from Huwan will begin.
*** At this point China has still not been honest with the world about what is going on.

Jan. 19: The WHO publicly declares Not enough is known to draw definitive conclusions about how it is transmitted, the clinical features of the disease, the extent to which it has spread, or its source, which remains unknown."

Jan. 22: 3 DAYS LATER President Trump is asked if he is concerned about a possible pandemic. BASED ONTHE FACT THAT CHINA HAS REFUSED TO REVEAL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE VIRUS AND THE WHODECLARED NODEFINITIVE CONCLUSSION COULD BE MADE AT THE TIME, the President responds by saying, “No. Not at all. And we have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine."
-- At this point 1 visitor from Huwan, China in the US was discovered.

Jan. 23: Vox publishes an article that undermines the President's effort to prevent the spread of the virus by stating that travel bans to fight viruses "don't work." The article initially referred to the "Wuhan coronavirus," before being edited weeks later.

Jan. 24: Trump tweets in praise of China’s 'transparency'....at this point China was still lying to and withholding the truth from the whole world while the WHO covered for China.

Jan. 26: "The American people should not be worried or frightened by this. It's a very, very low risk to the United States," Fauci says.

Jan. 27: The Biden campaign, including its top coronavirus adviser Ron Klain, PRAISES CHINA for being “transparent” and “candid."
-- BIDEN AND HIS TEAM LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Jan. 28: Three days before Trump closes off most travel from China, Klain says he opposes that measure.

Jan. 30: CNN attempts to undermine the Trump administration by criticizing its LIFE SAVING travel man, publishing a piece called "Coronavirus task force another example of Trump administration's lack of diversity."

Jan. 30: The WHO declares a global health emergency, and the TRUMP State Department issues advisories against traveling to China ON THE EXACT SAME DAY THE WHO 1ST ANNOUNCES THIS TO THE WORLD!
-- Evidently this action by the Trump administration was not FAST ENOUGH for Democrats and snowflakes...as if the Trump administration could have done this BEFORE the WHO's announcement... :p

Jan. 31: THE VERY NEXT DAY President Trump implements the LIFE SAVING Travel Ban

There is a lot more in the article you and other snowflakes COULD read to educate yourself so you could discuss this topic more intelligently...but we all know you WON'T because you prefer to emotion over fact, especially irrational hatred for the President.

Ouch, stop it! Those are facts and they are getting in the way of my lemmingness to believe what my lying media tells me!

Will you cry whenTrump wins?

I don't blame you for trying to change the subject. What I said was correct.
change the subject? dude, you actually lost your nut. you stated Mock, he addressed Mock. how did he change the subject on you? seriously, I guess when one like you loses integrity it really doesn't matter anymore.
You're a Trumpster. I don't want integrity with you.

LOL...hyping?
Again, there were zero deaths in the US until February 29th. We thought it was contained in China. JEEZUZ!!! What would you have done? Shut the country down on the 7th?

What would I not have done? Lied about it and then brag to a reporter you were going to lie about it.

Many deaths were also called covid just because of symptoms without any test and overstated the count.

I believe that likely did happen but it does not excuse a bragging lying president.

And what about excusing a lying opposition who hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he does?

Have I done that? Can you quote me? Did I argue against your point that the numbers may very well be inflated?

I condemned him for his lying to the public and then condemning those who wanted to be honest.

Right, and you're not honest at all. You hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he says or does. There's no honesty in that at all

Lol.....I supported Trump when he said he was going to bring the troops home......but it ended up being a lie also.
I’m struggling to think of anything he hasn’t lied about. Really, his campaigns are pretty much sizing the crowd then literally telling them what they want to here.
That’s because the liberal media is exactly what media is suppose be. If the media isn’t liberal, they hide and distort shit.
Says who? Media should report facts and allow the reader/viewer to make their own judgement.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

LOL...hyping?

Says who? Media should report facts and allow the reader/viewer to make their own judgement.
PERIOD

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I have to leave here I can't stand it anymore when people who say they're Americans can tolerate this SOB this stupid MF in our WH and make excuses for him ,,,,Can it be because they're just like him?

You don't usually start drinking before lunch, it's usually early in the afternoon when you pull the bottle out of your desk. Tough day?
KAZ You're drinking the Kool Aide trump is an AH and you can't admit it I have no problem with you being a republican but some how I believed Republicans were so much better than what they've given us the past 4 years

"I have to leave here "

Can you not find your way out?
The great trump DOW is keeping me here...........

Why you always lying?
A lie ? That Trump is a failure ? Still no condemnation of Russian bounties? A draft dodging coward who gives away state secrets Suppressing info on russian infiltrating our elections?? A failure in protecting America?Yes this pos is republican through and through

Yeah all Trump had to do was be a straight shooter and no one would have blamed him for the deaths and crashing economy. But it’s in his DNA to lie. How anyone can support this piece of shit is beyond me.
Rocko:

1. Do you truly believe panicking the nation would hace been the right thing to do? You yourself just stated doing so would have crashed the economy....

2. Again, where the hell were the Democrats in the House whose job it as to keep an eye on 'what was coming down the road'?

3. Would have declaring how bad the virus was PROJECTED to be have resulted in the Democrats getting on board with doing more to combat the virus, instead of telling people there was nothing to it, to go about their lives...would it have prevented Democrats from opposing the Travel Ban - which they admitted later was the right thing to do...would it have prevented Cuomo from murdering 11,000 elderly NY citizens?

4. Do you REALLY think every President shares the truth with American citizens?

Before you answer, again, you might want to remember how Clinton lied his ass off to protect his own sexual deviant ass and how Barry lied to Americans to push his liberal agenda....

In re #1 above:

A leader does not calm the nation by lying, FDR said it best in his first speech to the nation, March 4, 1933:

"So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself — nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance. In every dark hour of our national life a leadership of frankness and of vigor has met with that understanding and support of the people themselves which is essential to victory. And I am convinced that you will again give that support to leadership in these critical days.

"I am prepared under my constitutional duty to recommend the measures that a stricken Nation in the midst of a stricken world may require. These measures, or such other measures as the Congress may build out of its experience and wisdom, I shall seek, within my constitutional authority, to bring to speedy adoption. But in the event that the Congress shall fail to take one of these two courses, and in the event that the national emergency is still critical, I shall not evade the clear course of duty that will then confront me. I shall ask the Congress for the one remaining instrument to meet the crisis — broad Executive power to wage a war against the emergency, as great as the power that would be given to me if we were in fact invaded by a foreign foe."

This is leadership ^^^ real leadership! Something alien to Trump and his press secretaries.
No, according to Clinton and Barry, leaders only lie to the American people to save their ass or to ram their failed / BS agenda into law.

Oh, the Democrats heard and took what FDR said to heart - 'The only thing we have to fear is FEAR itself'... and from that moment own the Democrats created and used their political tactic of FEAR-MONGERING, the creation of FEAR and its use to intimidate, manipulate, and get what they want!

So, you are saying BIDEN and his team did not lie about the virus?

BASED ON THE SAME DECLARATION MADE BY THE WHO DAYS EARLIER, that there was not enough evidence yet to make any definitive conclusions about the virus, (Jan. 27) The Biden campaign, including its top coronavirus adviser Ron Klain, praise China for being “transparent” and “candid." Speaking to Axios, Klain asserts: "I think what you'd have to say about China is, it's been more transparent and more candid than it has been during past outbreaks, though still there's problems with transparency and candor." Even as he says there were "many" areas in which China hasn't been transparent, Klain asserts that China had helpfully released a "sequence of the virus." Klain goes on to say there isn't "any reason" for anyone to postpone essential travel to anywhere except the Wuhan area. In fact, China reportedly destroyed virus samples rather than release them.

- Not much more evidence is needed that China OWNS Biden's ass! Biden downplayed China's deception and lying to the world, attacked the President for instituting a China Travel ban, called him 'Xenophobic' for attempting to prevent the spread of the virus to the US.

Evidence proves China knew EXACTLYT what they had on their hands. Instead of immediately stopping International Travel from Wuhan and informing the WHO, China lied its ass off, did their best to cover it up for as long as possible, and intentionally spread the virus to Europe and the US by allowing International Travel from the epicenter of what they had already acknowledged among themselves to be the start of a global pandemic.

While House Democrats lazer-focused on affecting a partisan coup, they failed to do their job - THEY should have caught this. They did NOT. Biden then did what the WHO Chairman was doing, covering China's ass by attacking Trump for implementing a 'needless', 'Xenophobic' travel ban.

As he has been his entire political career of more than 40 years, when it mattered most, Joe Biden proved to be, once again, WRONG on every single foreign policy decision he has ever made.

Correct, there is nothing left to be said on how our POTUS handled the COVID virus, because he did all that could be done, the fact that you think someone else could have done anything different is laughable to put it nicely. The fear mongers such as yourself can’t deal with reality. The disease is going to kill people without a vaccine and even then people are going to die still. You’ve politicized a serious health crisis because you don’t like the fact he’s exposed all the crooks we have in elected office. It’s so amazing how destroying the global economy is more important than exposing the POS’s who don’t give a rats ass about anyone else, but theirselves, keep eating their crap...

There is one thing another president could have done that Trump didn't. Not lie about it.
Let’s see the last president that had any credibility capable of opening up his mouth without lying practically every single time was carter.the fact you got to go back forty years to find one that could do that,your on
drugs if you think biden would be any differerent,if anything.he would only be worse at lies,mr globalist would.lol that was the reason the facist lying pig Obama picked him as voted,he knew he was a liar same as him incapable of telling the truth.lol comedy gold. Same with hitlery,only an idiot would say the clintons ever told the truth, comedy gold.lol

Forum List

Back