Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

I have to leave here I can't stand it anymore when people who say they're Americans can tolerate this SOB this stupid MF in our WH and make excuses for him ,,,,Can it be because they're just like him?

You don't usually start drinking before lunch, it's usually early in the afternoon when you pull the bottle out of your desk. Tough day?

I have to leave here I can't stand it anymore when people who say they're Americans can tolerate this SOB this stupid MF in our WH and make excuses for him ,,,,Can it be because they're just like him?
Again, I feel your passion about this but you offer a much worse alternative.

No one should feel his passion.
His passions are based entirely on falsehoods.

You said the same about Hillary Biden is a good man with EMPATHY and feelings for others Trump has none of Bidens good qualities and I GUARANTEE there won't be the firings and people walking out of a Biden presidency

You don't usually start drinking before lunch, it's usually early in the afternoon when you pull the bottle out of your desk. Tough day?

He woke up.
The country was still fabulous and President Trump was behind it all.

He hates that

Lying about a contagion is arguably worse than shooting someone on 5th Avenue. Trump was right - it won't cost him any votes.

You said the same about Hillary Biden is a good man with EMPATHY and feelings for others Trump has none of Bidens good qualities and I GUARANTEE there won't be the firings and people walking out of a Biden presidency
I dont caare about my President being all touchy feely and apologetic to other countries for being an American. I want a law and order leader who supports business and keeps jobs here....and also doesnt worry about keeping lifelong do nothings in their cushy government positions.

KAZ You're drinking the Kool Aide trump is an AH and you can't admit it I have no problem with you being a republican but some how I believed Republicans were so much better than what they've given us the past 4 years

KAZ You're drinking the Kool Aide trump is an AH and you can't admit it I have no problem with you being a republican but some how I believed Republicans were so much better than what they've given us the past 4 years

I'm not reading your posts unless you write in complete sentences and use punctuation, drunkard

"I have to leave here "

Can you not find your way out?

"I have to leave here "

The great trump DOW is keeping me here...........

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...
With his own voice! Who "debunked" this story?

Trump lied to the American people, that includes you. And yet you deny it.

Thus cults work in poison.
Awwwk! Awwwwk! Libber Polly wanna cracker! Awwwwk!
Well argued.

You deny facts. Why should your immaturity be rewarded by debate? You cannot be taught, informed or respected.
Which facts? You mean like the 2.8% mortality the President has lowered our country down to, after the 8% mass murderer Killer Cuomo and his band of Democrat hit men killed 90,000 people? We are lower than the global average despite NY and NJ causing more deaths than most countries....we have conducted 90 million tests to lead the globe there too....those facts??
4% of world population yet 25% of coronavirus cases.

Trump saying he knows the lethality, communicability, and effects on all age groups, yet publically calling the pandemic a "hoax" (a word he uses as projection) and saying it will just 'go away'! Americans need facts to make decisions. Trump is telling us what to think.

And you just go along.
Is that why WHO said travel restrictions were not required and you Leftards called Trump a racist for putting travel restrictions in place?
Pandemics are fluid situations. Consistently in a state of flux.

That's why leadership must keep people truthfully informed. And that's what Trump fails to do.

Kiss his ass at your own peril. Don't sell lies and tell me it's good for me.

"I have to leave here "

The great trump DOW is keeping me here...........

Why you always lying?

"I have to leave here "

What's amazing is that eddiew doesn't even have an office. He can't find his way out of his cubicle when he starts drinking

Next...

Well argued.

You deny facts. Why should your immaturity be rewarded by debate? You cannot be taught, informed or respected.
Which facts? You mean like the 2.8% mortality the President has lowered our country down to, after the 8% mass murderer Killer Cuomo and his band of Democrat hit men killed 90,000 people? We are lower than the global average despite NY and NJ causing more deaths than most countries....we have conducted 90 million tests to lead the globe there too....those facts??

Trump saying he knows the lethality, communicability, and effects on all age groups, yet publically calling the pandemic a "hoax" (a word he uses as projection) and saying it will just 'go away'! Americans need facts to make decisions. Trump is telling us what to think.

And you just go along.
Is that why WHO said travel restrictions were not required and you Leftards called Trump a racist for putting travel restrictions in place?

That's why leadership must keep people truthfully informed. And that's what Trump fails to do.

Great job of whining.....bad job of selecting candidate to run against him. Simple as that.

Lying about a contagion is arguably worse than shooting someone on 5th Avenue. Trump was right - it won't cost him any votes.

There was no lie
Trump didn't make the 5th Ave. comment.
You are correct in that he will have vastly more votes this year than 2016.

Of course, he lied. He knew it wasn't the flu. And of course, he said it.

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" Trump remarked at a campaign stop at Dordt College in Sioux Center, Iowa. "It's, like, incredible."

You idiot cultists have your own reality.

Next...

Well argued.

And you just go along.

We should have never locked down

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
LOL...hyping?
You mean saying it's as severe as Trump did to Woodward on Feb 7th?
Again, there were zero deaths in the US until February 29th. We thought it was contained in China. JEEZUZ!!! What would you have done? Shut the country down on the 7th?

There likely were deaths before then but we didn't classify them as Covid.

What would I not have done? Lied about it and then brag to a reporter you were going to lie about it.

Many deaths were also called covid just because of symptoms without any test and overstated the count.

But rah, rah, you want more deaths, you just have to find them!

I believe that likely did happen but it does not excuse a bragging lying president.

And what about excusing a lying opposition who hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he does?

Have I done that? Can you quote me? Did I argue against your point that the numbers may very well be inflated?

You said they may be inflated while you attacked him anyway

I condemned him for his lying to the public and then condemning those who wanted to be honest.

Right, and you're not honest at all. You hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he says or does. There's no honesty in that at all

Lol.....I supported Trump when he said he was going to bring the troops home......but it ended up being a lie also.

Forum List

Back