Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

I already gave you an example in the post you took that quote from. You attack Trump for the economic impacts of the shutdown while you demand we shut down again.
Damn son.... you're making claims your ass can't cash. I never did anything of what you claim I said, and you haven't posted a quote or a citation to back it up,

Because I never said what you claim I said, or you would be able to QUOTE, or LINK, or CITE it.

Thump - Clink (the sound of the gauntlet being thrown again)

I can post dozens of videos showing Biden Coumo Pelosi and other dems downplaying the virus...when they were asked why they did that... each one said just what Trump said....did not want to panic society...so this is yet another false scandal....don't you have any reasons for us to vote FOR Biden and not just against Trump?......
I can post dozens of videos showing Biden Coumo Pelosi and other dems downplaying the virus...when they were asked why they did that... each one said just what Trump said....did not want to panic society...so this is yet another false scandal....don't you have any reasons for us to vote FOR Biden and not just against Trump?......
When a president proves he is incompetent, dishonest, and has brought great harm to the nation, there is nothing wrong with voting him out office. It's hard to imagine Biden being a more discussing and incompetent president than Trump.
Well if you had a brain then you would be able to imagine harder.

Just like Nixon knew......Trumpybear knew and did it on purpose. It's on tape.

Are there no patriotic Republicans left in the party?
Spare me.....we are the only patriots there are. You goofs want open borders, jobs overseas, no police, and checks to sit home wearing your goofy masks.

This is about lying on purpose to the American people about how deadly the new virus was, not the lies you and your kind spread about our regulated border, or the export of capital, or de-funding choke holds......

But again, you're lying. You hate Trump and attack him for whatever he says. So why should anyone give a shit when you are part of the leftist echo chamber calling Trump a liar when you're constantly lying about him?
Awwwk! Trump lied! Awwwk!

I already gave you an example in the post you took that quote from. You attack Trump for the economic impacts of the shutdown while you demand we shut down again.
Damn son.... you're making claims your ass can't cash. I never did anything of what you claim I said, and you haven't posted a quote or a citation to back it up,

Because I never said what you claim I said, or you would be able to QUOTE, or LINK, or CITE it.

Thump - Clink (the sound of the gauntlet being thrown again)

I didn't hear any denials there, just more of your stupid lying crap

When a president proves he is incompetent, dishonest, and has brought great harm to the nation, there is nothing wrong with voting him out office. It's hard to imagine Biden being a more discussing and incompetent president than Trump.

Guess you haven't seen the list of what he will do if elected. Eye opening it is.

No sane American would vote for it. But then you lefty loons seem to be far from sane.

Stop lying...the only flights allowed from China were to bring American citizens back home...and they were all immediately quarantined when they stepped off the jet....

What... is that breaking news that Trump quarantined 40,000 passengers.

Do you have a link to that (he said sarcastically knowing it's another lie)
You know what dummy?...why don't you try thinking back to the beginning when you couldn't find a roll of toilet paper to save your life...that was due to panic....the leader of the nation had a duty to calm irrational panic like that...grow the fuck up....

Stop lying...the only flights allowed from China were to bring American citizens back home...and they were all immediately quarantined when they stepped off the jet....

You know what dummy?...why don't you try thinking back to the beginning when you couldn't find a roll of toilet paper to save your life...that was due to panic....the leader of the nation had a duty to calm irrational panic like that...grow the fuck up....
Excellent point.

I didn't hear any denials there, just more of your stupid lying crap
Of course you didn't hear a denial. You have to read it.

Now cite what I did anything of what you claimed.
And in case you forgot what you said.

. You attack Trump for the economic impacts of the shutdown while you demand we shut down again.

Last edited:
Is that the same January where Trump banned travel from China?
Trump NEVER banned travel from China.

Trump banned Chinese nationals from China entering the US.

Trump even chartered flights to help eventually bring 40,000 non-chinese nationals out of Wuhan, and the rest of China.

In January......... :itsok:

Changing the subject? Figures, since you can't prove Trump put 40,000 passengers returning from China in quarantine.

But I will give you a clue. Trump gave them a card, asking (not telling asking) them to voluntarily (not mandatory voluntary) self isolate (not quarantine, but isolate)

You can't even spin your claim of Trump putting them in quarantine

There is nothing left to be said.

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
LOL...hyping?
You mean saying it's as severe as Trump did to Woodward on Feb 7th?
Again, there were zero deaths in the US until February 29th. We thought it was contained in China. JEEZUZ!!! What would you have done? Shut the country down on the 7th?

There likely were deaths before then but we didn't classify them as Covid.

What would I not have done? Lied about it and then brag to a reporter you were going to lie about it.

Many deaths were also called covid just because of symptoms without any test and overstated the count.

But rah, rah, you want more deaths, you just have to find them!

I believe that likely did happen but it does not excuse a bragging lying president.

And what about excusing a lying opposition who hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he does?

Have I done that? Can you quote me? Did I argue against your point that the numbers may very well be inflated?

You said they may be inflated while you attacked him anyway

I condemned him for his lying to the public and then condemning those who wanted to be honest.

Right, and you're not honest at all. You hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he says or does. There's no honesty in that at all

Lol.....I supported Trump when he said he was going to bring the troops home......but it ended up being a lie also.
I’m struggling to think of anything he hasn’t lied about. Really, his campaigns are pretty much sizing the crowd then literally telling them what they want to here.

Another zombie leftist who hates Trump no matter what he does then suddenly cares about "truth" when you have none yourself. If you always tell people it's raining, you're lying whether it's raining or not
Kaz A fish,,and trump rot from the head down
Trump 2020
2020 ? That’s a little high for fatso Trumps weight, but you’re headed in the righ5 direction.

There is nothing left to be said.

LOL...hyping?
You mean saying it's as severe as Trump did to Woodward on Feb 7th?
Again, there were zero deaths in the US until February 29th. We thought it was contained in China. JEEZUZ!!! What would you have done? Shut the country down on the 7th?

There likely were deaths before then but we didn't classify them as Covid.

What would I not have done? Lied about it and then brag to a reporter you were going to lie about it.

Many deaths were also called covid just because of symptoms without any test and overstated the count.

But rah, rah, you want more deaths, you just have to find them!

I believe that likely did happen but it does not excuse a bragging lying president.

And what about excusing a lying opposition who hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he does?

Have I done that? Can you quote me? Did I argue against your point that the numbers may very well be inflated?

You said they may be inflated while you attacked him anyway

I condemned him for his lying to the public and then condemning those who wanted to be honest.

Right, and you're not honest at all. You hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he says or does. There's no honesty in that at all

Lol.....I supported Trump when he said he was going to bring the troops home......but it ended up being a lie also.
I’m struggling to think of anything he hasn’t lied about. Really, his campaigns are pretty much sizing the crowd then literally telling them what they want to here.

Another zombie leftist who hates Trump no matter what he does then suddenly cares about "truth" when you have none yourself. If you always tell people it's raining, you're lying whether it's raining or not
Kaz A fish,,and trump rot from the head down
Trump 2020
2020 ? That’s a little high for fatso Trumps weight, but you’re headed in the righ5 direction.
Rick Manning told me. How do you feel about that?

Is that the same January where Trump banned travel from China?
Trump NEVER banned travel from China.

Trump even chartered flights to help eventually bring 40,000 non-chinese nationals out of Wuhan, and the rest of China.

In January......... :itsok:
Ahhh that’s only assuming Chinese carry the virus. Really, do you believe that ?
Upwards if 8,000 Americans traveled in and out of China DAILY I
So the idea there was a travel ban is hilarious.

Wow, this is such a stupid thread.

I listened to the tape, the conversation was transcribed under it.

Leave it to CNN to take everything out of context and Bob Woodward to make hyperbole of nothing.

Trump isn't "lying," he is just doing what all good leaders and politicians do, he is and was. . . leading. Duh.

Stupid ass reason for a thread to go on for so many pages.

But it is pointless, b/c the corporate media want something else, they WANT a panic, they WANT to destroy the economy. . . it serves their purpose to get BIDEN elected. . . duh.

Are you folks this dumb, really?

Direct quote from Trump;

"I wanted to- I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down, because I don’t want to create a panic."

Anyone who entirely believes the narrative of either CNN, Woodward, OR Trump needs their head examined. . . . :heehee:

4eim8g.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Trump gave them a card, asking (not telling asking) them to voluntarily (not mandatory voluntary) self isolate (not quarantine, but isolate)
We do not have totalitarian style of government as much as you wish we did.....this is why we have so many cases comparatively...because we are a united states with separate powers...each state makes their own decisions...all the president can do is to ask...unless you are a dem president then the media grants you all the power on the planet....

Trump isn't "lying," he is just doing what all good leaders and politicians do, he is and was. . . leading. Duh.
The Trump tape is akin to finding a tape or transcript where the national security advisor told FDR in November that the Japanese were planning to attack Pearl Harbor.

And then FDR "playing it down"

Wow, this is such a stupid thread.

I listened to the tape, the conversation was transcribed under it.

Leave it to CNN to take everything out of context and Bob Woodward to make hyperbole of nothing.

Stupid ass reason for a thread to go on for so many pages.

But it is pointless, b/c the corporate media want something else, they WANT a panic, they WANT to destroy the economy. . . it serves their purpose to get BIDEN elected. . . duh.

Are you folks this dumb, really?

Direct quote from Trump;

"I wanted to- I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down, because I don’t want to create a panic."

Anyone who entirely believes the narrative of either CNN, Woodward, OR Trump needs their head examined. . . . :heehee:

4eim8g.jpg

Seems to me that you are arguing that Trump downplayed the risk (which he acknowleged) because he was afraid it would be bad for the economy if he was honest.

Putting coins over people.

Good leaders like dictators. They always sugar coat everything. Th3 greatest leanest ar3 honest and truthful. Something Foreign to you.

Forum List

Back