Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Dr Fauci just said Trump acted very responsible and professional in the beginning days of the pandemic that we didn't know anything about.....it was the dems that were downplaying the virus calling Trump a Chinaman hater.....every dem governor said Trump has given them everything they wanted and much faster than they could have imagined.....
That's because Trump was briefed on how bad the coronavirus was. We spend $60 billion a year on intelligence to get that information to the president.

And that information did get to the president.

Where it failed is that Trump didn't tell the governors, he didn't tell the mayors, and Trump didn't even tell Fauci.

Everybody was in the dark, because Trump refused to warn anybody.

Yes, Trump knew about the virus, no one else knew. Trump of course diagnosed the issue being a clinical researcher and kept it a secret. It was only known by him.

Do you even read your own crap? If you don't, why do you make us do it?
Right, and once he had performed all the lab and clinical tests on the virus, he let Fauci in on the results.

Is that the same January where Trump banned travel from China?
Trump NEVER banned travel from China.

Trump banned Chinese nationals from China entering the US.

Trump even chartered flights to help eventually bring 40,000 non-chinese nationals out of Wuhan, and the rest of China.

Gotcha, so Trump should have stopped US citizens from coming home? More of your mental retardation.

And Biden called Trump a racist for the travel he did restrict. That while now he says he would have done the same thing.

You're a liar worshiping a liar

45 LIED!!!!

He knew how easily transmissible COVID-19 and he told people NOT TO WEAR MASKS!!!

45 LIED!!!!

He knew that social distancing would have prevented the spead of COVID-19 and he continued to hold rallies and encorage large outdoor gatherings.

45 LIED!!!!

He knew children were not "Almost Immune".

45 LIED!!!!

He knew back in February how dangerous COVID-19 was back in February and he did nothing.

45 LIED!!!!

He was NOT "Playing It Down" to "Control Panic", he was sitting on his fat pimpled useless fucking ass and he did noting.

45 LIED!!!!

He has no plan. He has done nothing at all except continue to lie. His lies have cost the lives of One Hundred Ninety-Five Thousand Seven Hundred Sixty-One (195,761) Innocent Men, Women and Children.

45 knew how deadly, how dangerous COVID-19 is and he LIED!!!!

Come Cons, what you doing right this very now if a President HRC had done exactly what 45 has done and what would be your responce.

And before Cons demand my proof of 45 saying he admitted he played it down, here are my sources.

1. Trump admitted he deliberately played down coronavirus threat: Reports.

2. Trump, in Bob Woodward Interview, Said He Played Down Coronavirus’s Severity.

3. Trump deliberately downplayed virus, book says.

4. Trump privately called coronavirus 'deadly' while comparing it to flu publicly: Woodward book.

5. .

5-Seperate Sources confirm the story. 45 LIED.

45 LIED 194,00O People Died.

It is as simple and as sad as that.

So if Trump lost in 2016 we would have ZERO deaths?

Yes or no?

Yes. We wouldn't have thought trade wars good, and easy-to-win. It wouldn't have resulted in increased beef and protein prices in China - causing people to cast further about for sources of meat and introducing coronavirus to humans. Butterfly in Beijing and whatnot.

You're reaching, Miguel. But then again, you're a troll.

Azog the Oblivious.

I don't see anyone else providing the unknowable answer to your stupid question.

Therein lies the problem. Stop blaming Trump and start blaming the WHO and China, Roberto.

Trump knew what we all knew back then...that there was a bad virus out there killing people and he knew not much more then that......this is collapsing around the dems ankles already...people have accepted Trumps explanation....I suggest you stop acting a fool.....

Are you completely stupid?

Trump was briefed on how bad the coronavirus was. We spend $60 billion a year on intelligence to get that information to the president.

Trump was completely briefed on it in January that we have proof of, and Trump was briefed even before that.

Trump knew in January. We spend $60 billion a year in order to inform the president about everything going on in the world.

TRUMP KNEW.

When you claim we knew what Trump knew, you might as well claim we knew about the secret next generation of nuclear weapons too.

45 LIED!!!!

He knew how easily transmissible COVID-19 and he told people NOT TO WEAR MASKS!!!

45 LIED!!!!

He knew that social distancing would have prevented the spead of COVID-19 and he continued to hold rallies and encorage large outdoor gatherings.

45 LIED!!!!

He knew children were not "Almost Immune".

45 LIED!!!!

He knew back in February how dangerous COVID-19 was back in February and he did nothing.

45 LIED!!!!

He was NOT "Playing It Down" to "Control Panic", he was sitting on his fat pimpled useless fucking ass and he did noting.

45 LIED!!!!

He has no plan. He has done nothing at all except continue to lie. His lies have cost the lives of One Hundred Ninety-Five Thousand Seven Hundred Sixty-One (195,761) Innocent Men, Women and Children.

45 knew how deadly, how dangerous COVID-19 is and he LIED!!!!

Come Cons, what you doing right this very now if a President HRC had done exactly what 45 has done and what would be your responce.

And before Cons demand my proof of 45 saying he admitted he played it down, here are my sources.

1. Trump admitted he deliberately played down coronavirus threat: Reports.

2. Trump, in Bob Woodward Interview, Said He Played Down Coronavirus’s Severity.

3. Trump deliberately downplayed virus, book says.

4. Trump privately called coronavirus 'deadly' while comparing it to flu publicly: Woodward book.

5. .

5-Seperate Sources confirm the story. 45 LIED.

45 LIED 194,00O People Died.

It is as simple and as sad as that.

So if Trump lost in 2016 we would have ZERO deaths?

Yes or no?

Yes. We wouldn't have thought trade wars good, and easy-to-win. It wouldn't have resulted in increased beef and protein prices in China - causing people to cast further about for sources of meat and introducing coronavirus to humans. Butterfly in Beijing and whatnot.

You're reaching, Miguel. But then again, you're a troll.

Azog the Oblivious.

I don't see anyone else providing the unknowable answer to your stupid question.

Therein lies the problem. Stop blaming Trump and start blaming the WHO and China, Roberto.

They can't do that, corona is their campaign platform.

There is nothing left to be said.

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
LOL...hyping?
You mean saying it's as severe as Trump did to Woodward on Feb 7th?
Again, there were zero deaths in the US until February 29th. We thought it was contained in China. JEEZUZ!!! What would you have done? Shut the country down on the 7th?

There likely were deaths before then but we didn't classify them as Covid.

What would I not have done? Lied about it and then brag to a reporter you were going to lie about it.

Many deaths were also called covid just because of symptoms without any test and overstated the count.

But rah, rah, you want more deaths, you just have to find them!

I believe that likely did happen but it does not excuse a bragging lying president.

And what about excusing a lying opposition who hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he does?

Have I done that? Can you quote me? Did I argue against your point that the numbers may very well be inflated?

You said they may be inflated while you attacked him anyway

I condemned him for his lying to the public and then condemning those who wanted to be honest.

Right, and you're not honest at all. You hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he says or does. There's no honesty in that at all

Lol.....I supported Trump when he said he was going to bring the troops home......but it ended up being a lie also.
I’m struggling to think of anything he hasn’t lied about. Really, his campaigns are pretty much sizing the crowd then literally telling them what they want to here.
That's because all you do is read your libber media trash.
That’s because the liberal media is exactly what media is suppose be. If the media isn’t liberal, they hide and distort shit.
Says who? Media should report facts and allow the reader/viewer to make their own judgement.
PERIOD
Morality never existed on the right in Trump world. .

LOL...hyping?
Again, there were zero deaths in the US until February 29th. We thought it was contained in China. JEEZUZ!!! What would you have done? Shut the country down on the 7th?

What would I not have done? Lied about it and then brag to a reporter you were going to lie about it.

Many deaths were also called covid just because of symptoms without any test and overstated the count.

I believe that likely did happen but it does not excuse a bragging lying president.

And what about excusing a lying opposition who hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he does?

Have I done that? Can you quote me? Did I argue against your point that the numbers may very well be inflated?

I condemned him for his lying to the public and then condemning those who wanted to be honest.

Right, and you're not honest at all. You hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he says or does. There's no honesty in that at all

Lol.....I supported Trump when he said he was going to bring the troops home......but it ended up being a lie also.
I’m struggling to think of anything he hasn’t lied about. Really, his campaigns are pretty much sizing the crowd then literally telling them what they want to here.
Again that describes every president from Reagan to Obama of presidents who could never tell the truth about anything so whats new,Biden sure won’t be the answer.lol
Nope. The number of feliny convictions mUHC of which is lying is overwhelming on the side of the dirt bag gop. 114 to 1 convictions By gop , much related to lying

LOL...hyping?

Another zombie leftist who hates Trump no matter what he does then suddenly cares about "truth" when you have none yourself. If you always tell people it's raining, you're lying whether it's raining or not
Kaz A fish,,and trump rot from the head down
Trump 2020

Trump 2024 too!
Hoax....trump‘s prescription of Lipitor runs out before then.
Rick Manning says otherwise. Sucks to be you. Trump 2020.

I didn't say that was the issue you contradict yourself on. I just said you contract yourself.

That sounds like a gauntlet being thrown.

Have at it, cite a contradiction.

But I expect if you can't do that, you'll apologize for that claim.

Trump NEVER banned travel from China.

Trump banned Chinese nationals from China entering the US.

Trump even chartered flights to help eventually bring 40,000 non-chinese nationals out of Wuhan, and the rest of China.
Stop lying...the only flights allowed from China were to bring American citizens back home...and they were all immediately quarantined when they stepped off the jet....why do you think you can shade the truth like this?...it was just 5 months ago...do not make the mistake of thinking that we are all as fucking stupid as you....

Trump was briefed on how bad the coronavirus was. We spend $60 billion a year on intelligence to get that information to the president.

Where it failed is that Trump didn't tell the governors, he didn't tell the mayors, and Trump didn't even tell Fauci.
Go back and watch the press briefings...no one knew anything about covid back then...but you still do not want a panic...
Trump knew in January. We spend $60 billion a year in order to inform the president about everything going on in the world.

TRUMP KNEW.

He just didn't tell Fauci, or anybody else, because he wanted to "play it down". He always wanted to "play it down"

Yes that would be that January. Its the same January the Dems called him a racist for wanted to stop the spread into the US.

I'm sure you have noticed that they lefty loons never call Pelousy a liar even thought she told everyone the virus was nothing and they should all enjoy the Chinese New Year. Seems she's not a liar but Trump is.

Typical hypocrites.

Go back and watch the press briefings...no one knew anything about covid back then...but you still do not want a panic...

TRUMP KNEW.

He just didn't tell Fauci, or anybody else, because he wanted to "play it down". He always wanted to "play it down"

Yes that would be that January. Its the same January the Dems called him a racist for wanted to stop the spread into the US.

I'm sure you have noticed that they lefty loons never call Pelousy a liar even thought she told everyone the virus was nothing and they should all enjoy the Chinese New Year. Seems she's not a liar but Trump is.

Typical hypocrites.
That brings up a funny memory....for the 2018 midterm elections the looney Dems running for the House of Wackos never brought up they were Dems in their ads....they acted like Republicans and then at the end, they said if elected they would NOT support Plasticface coming back as House Speaker...of course, all lies to get elected.

I didn't say that was the issue you contradict yourself on. I just said you contract yourself.

That sounds like a gauntlet being thrown.

Have at it, cite a contradiction.

But I expect if you can't do that, you'll apologize for that claim.

Damn straight it's a gauntlet being thrown down.

I already gave you an example in the post you took that quote from. You attack Trump for the economic impacts of the shutdown while you demand we shut down again.

Another one. You praise Biden for his coronavirus plan, which is Trump's plan you blast him for

Gotcha, so Trump should have stopped US citizens from coming home? More of your mental retardation.
Obama only let flights from ebola stricken countries enter airports set up to screen incoming passengers for symptoms.

Trump didn't do that.

Just like Nixon knew......Trumpybear knew and did it on purpose. It's on tape.

Are there no patriotic Republicans left in the party?
Spare me.....we are the only patriots there are. You goofs want open borders, jobs overseas, no police, and checks to sit home wearing your goofy masks.

This is about lying on purpose to the American people about how deadly the new virus was, not the lies you and your kind spread about our regulated border, or the export of capital, or de-funding choke holds......

Stop lying...the only flights allowed from China were to bring American citizens back home...and they were all immediately quarantined when they stepped off the jet....

What... is that breaking news that Trump quarantined 40,000 passengers.

Do you have a link to that (he said sarcastically knowing it's another lie)

I can post dozens of videos showing Biden Coumo Pelosi and other dems downplaying the virus...when they were asked why they did that... each one said just what Trump said....did not want to panic society...so this is yet another false scandal....don't you have any reasons for us to vote FOR Biden and not just against Trump?......
I can post dozens of videos showing Biden Coumo Pelosi and other dems downplaying the virus...when they were asked why they did that... each one said just what Trump said....did not want to panic society...so this is yet another false scandal....don't you have any reasons for us to vote FOR Biden and not just against Trump?......
When a president proves he is incompetent, dishonest, and has brought great harm to the nation, there is nothing wrong with voting him out office. It's hard to imagine Biden being a more discussing and incompetent president than Trump.

Spare me.....we are the only patriots there are. You goofs want open borders, jobs overseas, no police, and checks to sit home wearing your goofy masks.

This is about lying on purpose to the American people about how deadly the new virus was, not the lies you and your kind spread about our regulated border, or the export of capital, or de-funding choke holds......
As it turns out the virus isnt that deadly.....and as with any information you get from the "experts", the decision makers have to decide exactly what to tell the public and how accurate the information is. That is why he is President, libber....he has to make the tough calls and does a great job in doing so.

Obama only let flights from ebola stricken countries enter airports set up to screen incoming passengers for symptoms.

Trump didn't do that.

And yet obviously your reasoning is, you hate Trump. Think of a factoid to attack him with. There are similarities and differences there. There are a hell of a lot less people coming from that region of Africa than China and Europe. But you don't really care. It's just attack

When a president proves he is incompetent, dishonest, and has brought great harm to the nation, there is nothing wrong with voting him out office. It's hard to imagine Biden being a more discussing and incompetent president than Trump.
Well if you had a brain then you would be able to imagine harder.

But again, you're lying. You hate Trump and attack him for whatever he says. So why should anyone give a shit when you are part of the leftist echo chamber calling Trump a liar when you're constantly lying about him?

Forum List

Back