Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Do you want to know something strange about Covid-19? Robert Trump's cause of death was Immaculate Misconception.

Actually the death rate for the flu is about 0.1% and the death rate according to the CDC is 0.26%. That means the difference is half what you claimed
That's NOW, after we've started using everything from remsivir to convalescent plasma. At the time Trump was told it was 5 times as serious as the flu, the death rate was over 1% or 10 times as bad as the flu.

Actually the death rate for the flu is about 0.1% and the death rate according to the CDC is 0.26%. That means the difference is half what you claimed
That's NOW, after we've started using everything from remsivir to convalescent plasma. At the time Trump was told it was 5 times as serious as the flu, the death rate was over 1% or 10 times as bad as the flu.
That is because of NY and NJ killing everyone with their idiot leadership.

Dr Fauci just said Trump acted very responsible and professional in the beginning days of the pandemic that we didn't know anything about.....it was the dems that were downplaying the virus calling Trump a Chinaman hater.....every dem governor said Trump has given them everything they wanted and much faster than they could have imagined.....
That's because Trump was briefed on how bad the coronavirus was. We spend $60 billion a year on intelligence to get that information to the president.

And that information did get to the president.

Where it failed is that Trump didn't tell the governors, he didn't tell the mayors, and Trump didn't even tell Fauci.

Everybody was in the dark, because Trump refused to warn anybody.

Dr Fauci just said Trump acted very responsible and professional in the beginning days of the pandemic that we didn't know anything about.....it was the dems that were downplaying the virus calling Trump a Chinaman hater.....every dem governor said Trump has given them everything they wanted and much faster than they could have imagined.....
That's because Trump was briefed on how bad the coronavirus was. We spend $60 billion a year on intelligence to get that information to the president.

Where it failed is that Trump didn't tell the governors, he didn't tell the mayors, and Trump didn't even tell Fauci.

There is my tiny violin now just let me get it tuned up with my tiny little bow here......

Go back and watch the press briefings...no one knew anything about covid back then...but you still do not want a panic....just like Cuomo and Biden said.....and do not try and convince me that Cuomo the governor of NY and Pelosi the house speaker and the Finger didn't know everything the president did...that just doesn't pass the smell test.....

the CDC cannot PREDICT how a viral outbreak will GO by naming it and looking at it with an electron microscope--------the way to KNOW is---wait and
see. In 1981 a sickness named "acquired combined systems immunodeficiency....." was
reported-----within a few years the PREDICTION was that the sickness would devastate the entire population of New York City----to the point that there would have to be CORPSE trucks clearing the streets of dead bodies-------It didn't happen. Admit it----in 1981, YOU (dear penny) had not even heard of "acquired combined systems immuno-deficiency...."

Trump was briefed on how bad the coronavirus was. We spend $60 billion a year on intelligence to get that information to the president.

There is my tiny violin now just let me get it tuned up with my tiny little bow here......
Trump alone had the power to decide what national intelligence information gets released to the public. He was told how bad the coronavirus was, and Trump decided he would "play it down" instead of warning people.

The mayors didn't know, the governors didn't know, the people didn't know, and not even Fauci knew.

Last edited:
Trump was briefed on how bad the coronavirus was. We spend $60 billion a year on intelligence to get that information to the president.

Go back and watch the press briefings...no one knew anything about covid back then...but you still do not want a panic...
Trump knew in January. We spend $60 billion a year in order to inform the president about everything going on in the world.

TRUMP KNEW.

He just didn't tell Fauci, or anybody else, because he wanted to "play it down". He always wanted to "play it down"

Trump alone had the power to decide what national intelligence information gets released to the public. He was told had bad the coronavirus was, and Trump decided he would "play it down" instead of warning people.

The mayors didn't know, the governors didn't know, the people didn't know, and not even Fauci knew.
I think you are off in wacko lalaland where everything is blamed on someone else.

Go back and watch the press briefings...no one knew anything about covid back then...but you still do not want a panic...
Trump knew in January. We spend $60 billion a year in order to inform the president about everything going on in the world.

TRUMP KNEW.

He just didn't tell Fauci, or anybody else, because he wanted to "play it down". He always wanted to "play it down"
Is that the same January where Trump banned travel from China?

TRUMP KNEW.

Trump knew what we all knew back then...that there was a bad virus out there killing people and he knew not much more then that......this is collapsing around the dems ankles already...people have accepted Trumps explanation....I suggest you stop acting a fool.....

And you lie and attack Trump for anything he says regardless of what he says even when it directly contradicts other times you criticized him for the opposite position.

I've never attacked Trump for saying the coronavirus was deadlier, or more serious than it actually was. I've never accused Trump of trying to "panic" America over the coronavirus.

Get your claims straight.

I didn't say that was the issue you contradict yourself on. I just said you contract yourself. I think that's pretty clear. Not a strong reader, huh?

For example, you attack Trump for the economic impact of the first shutdown while you demand more shutdown.

Truth is irrelevant to you. Fine, but cut the stupid shit that you care about truth when you clearly don't

Question for PROGS. What exactly would you have done, and how would today be different?

We'll ignore Governors run the States and had the same information.

There is nothing left to be said.

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
LOL...hyping?
You mean saying it's as severe as Trump did to Woodward on Feb 7th?
Again, there were zero deaths in the US until February 29th. We thought it was contained in China. JEEZUZ!!! What would you have done? Shut the country down on the 7th?

There likely were deaths before then but we didn't classify them as Covid.

What would I not have done? Lied about it and then brag to a reporter you were going to lie about it.

Many deaths were also called covid just because of symptoms without any test and overstated the count.

But rah, rah, you want more deaths, you just have to find them!

I believe that likely did happen but it does not excuse a bragging lying president.

And what about excusing a lying opposition who hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he does?

Have I done that? Can you quote me? Did I argue against your point that the numbers may very well be inflated?

You said they may be inflated while you attacked him anyway

I condemned him for his lying to the public and then condemning those who wanted to be honest.

Right, and you're not honest at all. You hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he says or does. There's no honesty in that at all

Lol.....I supported Trump when he said he was going to bring the troops home......but it ended up being a lie also.
I’m struggling to think of anything he hasn’t lied about. Really, his campaigns are pretty much sizing the crowd then literally telling them what they want to here.
That's because all you do is read your libber media trash.
That’s because the liberal media is exactly what media is suppose be. If the media isn’t liberal, they hide and distort shit.
Says who? Media should report facts and allow the reader/viewer to make their own judgement.
PERIOD
Morality never existed on the right in Trump world. .

LOL...hyping?
Again, there were zero deaths in the US until February 29th. We thought it was contained in China. JEEZUZ!!! What would you have done? Shut the country down on the 7th?

What would I not have done? Lied about it and then brag to a reporter you were going to lie about it.

Many deaths were also called covid just because of symptoms without any test and overstated the count.

I believe that likely did happen but it does not excuse a bragging lying president.

And what about excusing a lying opposition who hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he does?

Have I done that? Can you quote me? Did I argue against your point that the numbers may very well be inflated?

I condemned him for his lying to the public and then condemning those who wanted to be honest.

Right, and you're not honest at all. You hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he says or does. There's no honesty in that at all

Lol.....I supported Trump when he said he was going to bring the troops home......but it ended up being a lie also.
I’m struggling to think of anything he hasn’t lied about. Really, his campaigns are pretty much sizing the crowd then literally telling them what they want to here.
Again that describes every president from Reagan to Obama of presidents who could never tell the truth about anything so whats new,Biden sure won’t be the answer.lol
Nope. The number of feliny convictions mUHC of which is lying is overwhelming on the side of the dirt bag gop. 114 to 1 convictions By gop , much related to lying

LOL...hyping?

Another zombie leftist who hates Trump no matter what he does then suddenly cares about "truth" when you have none yourself. If you always tell people it's raining, you're lying whether it's raining or not
Kaz A fish,,and trump rot from the head down
Trump 2020

Trump 2024 too!
Hoax....trump‘s prescription of Lipitor runs out before then.

Trump is a ball of energy. I can't wait until he runs again in 2028 for his fourth term

That is what good leaders do ...they avoid hysteria and calm the public

Just like Nixon knew......Trumpybear knew and did it on purpose. It's on tape.

Are there no patriotic Republicans left in the party?
Spare me.....we are the only patriots there are. You goofs want open borders, jobs overseas, no police, and checks to sit home wearing your goofy masks.

Yes, Trump knew about the virus, no one else knew. Trump of course diagnosed the issue being a clinical researcher and kept it a secret. It was only known by him.

Do you even read your own crap? If you don't, why do you make us do it?

Forum List

Back