Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

HE LIED AND 194,761 AMERICANS DIED. HE ADMITS HE LIED, HE KNOWS HE LIED AND YOU BELIEVE THE LIE. I DID NOT.
These people have proven that it doesn't matter to them. He can lie to our faces as people are dying, he can mock people for trying to protect themselves while people are dying, he can refuse to show some leadership and wear a mask while people are dying, and he can hold indoor events, knowing how vicious the virus is, while people are dying.

They don't care.

Do you think there is anything that you can say to them?

Yet here you are lying again that somehow the Biden virus was Trump's fault. It's hilarious that as big a liar as you would suddenly whine about lying.

Put your own house in order before you worry about the neighbors

Yes he played it down to avoid a panic let me remind those with selective memory when Trump issued his China travel ban it was the left who played down the seriousness of the virus including Joe Biden.
They seem to forget that little fact sense it exposes the corruption of their hero’s biden and the corrupt dem leaders.lol as I said before,our last great president jfk is rolling over in his grave how corrupt the dem party has become,

45 knew in early February that coronavirus posed a unique and deadly threat to the United States, and was “More Deadly Than Even Your Strenuous Flus.” At the time, Trump repeatedly publicly downplayed the virus as no more dangerous than the flu.

This one horrindous lie has killed over One Hundred Ninety-Four Thousand Americans.

What 45 has done is murder Tens of Thousands of Americans.

But I'm sure his followers do not mind.
Actually your idiot Dem governors knocked off about 90,000 in their 6 states right off the bat and and an 8% mortality rate.
Man you read my mind,you took them to school just as I have in this whole thread.lol
Wasn't our fault all the virus infected from China and Europe came into America through NY BUT now NY is one of the cleanest states while Red states are dropping like sick dogs

HE LIED AND 194,761 AMERICANS DIED. HE ADMITS HE LIED, HE KNOWS HE LIED AND YOU BELIEVE THE LIE. I DID NOT.
These people have proven that it doesn't matter to them. He can lie to our faces as people are dying, he can mock people for trying to protect themselves while people are dying, he can refuse to show some leadership and wear a mask while people are dying, and he can hold indoor events, knowing how vicious the virus is, while people are dying.

They don't care.

Yet here you are lying again that somehow the Biden virus was Trump's fault. It's hilarious that as big a liar as you would suddenly whine about lying.

Put your own house in order before you worry about the neighbors
Could not have said it better myself,you took the words right out of my mouth pretty much.lol

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
How did he play it down with the actions he took? Just what should he have done that he didn't do....before there
was one death in America?
Penelope

Trump banned travel from China and Europe while Dems called him a racist for doing so and claimed the virus wasn't a threat. Facts vs this OP spin.

that was the only good thing he did & when was that? back in march? - weeks after it took hold?

he hasn't done a fucking thing since AND won't mask up AND is still having super spreading rallies ... AND is ignoring everything science is finding out about this virus.
What science is finding out now is that we were idiots to shut everything down.
What science told you this bullshit? That paper you got out of the crackerjack box doesnt count as science. If Drumpf had not stood around with his finger up his ass lying about the virus we could have gotten away without having a total shutdown.
Again.....slowly and go get mommy.....the CDC weeks ago and a study done by Penn State on the leftyvirus. Even you wackos were screaming early on that millions more had it when we didn't have testing.....go back and listen to those "tapes".....and you were right. Millions did have the virus, got over it, and are not counted in any statistic.
They had the fake virus you mean,the one that is as easy to get over aaa common cold.that one called corona.hee hee.

45 knew in early February that coronavirus posed a unique and deadly threat to the United States, and was “More Deadly Than Even Your Strenuous Flus.” At the time, Trump repeatedly publicly downplayed the virus as no more dangerous than the flu.

This one horrindous lie has killed over One Hundred Ninety-Four Thousand Americans.

What 45 has done is murder Tens of Thousands of Americans.

But I'm sure his followers do not mind.
Actually your idiot Dem governors knocked off about 90,000 in their 6 states right off the bat and and an 8% mortality rate.
Man you read my mind,you took them to school just as I have in this whole thread.lol
Wasn't our fault all the virus infected from China and Europe came into America through NY BUT now NY is one of the cleanest states while Red states are dropping like sick dogs
:cul2:

Its as dangerous as the cold or a flu.....unless you are older or have pre-existing problems or both.
There has been plenty of news about younger people having strokes, and long-term damage to the heart, brain, lungs and kidneys.

This information is not difficult to find. But I do realize you folks confine your "news" and "information" consumption to your sub-reality only. Everything else is avoided, as "fake news".

the coroner in AZ said that autopsies revealed blood clots thruout bodies & not one major organ was spared. this thing is just as much a vascular disease as it is respiratory.
Fake news! :rolleyes-41:
Fake news in the msm media that you listen to and worship as the gospel truth.lol

Yes he played it down to avoid a panic let me remind those with selective memory when Trump issued his China travel ban it was the left who played down the seriousness of the virus including Joe Biden.
They seem to forget that little fact sense it exposes the corruption of their hero’s biden and the corrupt dem leaders.lol as I said before,our last great president jfk is rolling over in his grave how corrupt the dem party has become,
Dems corrupt? How many have left trump, been fired by trump for not willing to go along with the AH? Only those in jail ,indicted ,pardoned, support him besides his lying cowardly congress and a few idiots here.

There is nothing left to be said.
Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

There is audio of it in the op link. He says "I still like to downplay it"

Now the US has more covid deaths than any country on earth. We have a higher per-capita death toll than Italy!

Anyone who still believes it is a hoax lacks all autonomy. There is no reason not to club these deniers down when they try to come into grocery stores without masks. They lack autonomy. They are not human. They are readily identifiable. There is no moral hazard. Removing them from circulation will save lives in the long run.
2.8% mortality rate lower than global and most countries.....
Hvve some autonomy. Inform yourself.
I did already goofy.....what's 195,761 deaths into 6,559,509 total cases? Why, that gives you a 2.9% mortality rate.....

We already know that some have a very slim grasp of reality. My source is valid. t It is not the percentage of people who have died due to the deliberate inaction and indifferent of 45, it that they died.

What happened to that so-called "Right To Life" you people worship. PEOPLE DIED BECAUSE 45 LIED!!!!
Huh? Are you stupid or something Forrest??

Dems corrupt? How many have left trump, been fired by trump for not willing to go along with the AH? Only those in jail ,indicted ,pardoned, support him besides his lying cowardly congress and a few idiots here.

Can you translate that from drooling drunken gibberish to English? Thanks!

The democrats would rather just say EVERYONE PANIC this is so bad PANIC you think toilet paper and meat were just hard to find NOTHING would be left like a hurricane hit .. wake up

You make a good point. If you want to avoid panic, we should stop telling Americans when a hurricane is coming their way.

All that causes is a run on flashlights, batteries and bottled water.

You have to understand there are many, many lifer politicians and lobbyists and others hanging around in DC used to the easy, do-nothing life of sucking off the government teat. And they will do anything to protect that living. The President is their worst enemy....if he hires them and gives them a job, they better do what he wants or they are dumped....so what? You should appreciate the job he does getting rid of scum in both parties. Fatboy Conway sure got his feelings hurt now didn't he?

How did he play it down with the actions he took? Just what should he have done that he didn't do....before there
was one death in America?
Penelope

Trump banned travel from China and Europe while Dems called him a racist for doing so and claimed the virus wasn't a threat. Facts vs this OP spin.

that was the only good thing he did & when was that? back in march? - weeks after it took hold?

he hasn't done a fucking thing since AND won't mask up AND is still having super spreading rallies ... AND is ignoring everything science is finding out about this virus.
What science is finding out now is that we were idiots to shut everything down.
What science told you this bullshit? That paper you got out of the crackerjack box doesnt count as science. If Drumpf had not stood around with his finger up his ass lying about the virus we could have gotten away without having a total shutdown.
Again.....slowly and go get mommy.....the CDC weeks ago and a study done by Penn State on the leftyvirus. Even you wackos were screaming early on that millions more had it when we didn't have testing.....go back and listen to those "tapes".....and you were right. Millions did have the virus, got over it, and are not counted in any statistic.
You dont think I'm going to listen to the claims of some retard like you do you? Post your proof.
Don't need to do your research for you, that's your problem you never research anything you just post ignorant fake articles. Its there for a simple Google search and was stated just like I said....again, it only confirms what you whiners were crying about anyway.
So you admit you have nothing. I pretty much knew that anyway. Thanks for playing.

Have mommy read it for you.....after she pushes the keys.
Just reading the first two paragraphs is grounds for throwing that fatass fuck in prison. Drumpf wanted to stop testing. Can you quote the part you claimed where you said we were idiots to shut everything down? I searched the page and nothing came up. I'm waiting for your proof.
No that part is my commentary...why shut down for a virus similar to the flu? We dont shut down for the flu, or tuberculosis, or staph, or cigarette smoke...or anything so why this? The facts are the facts and trying to blame a virus on the President is as stupid as nominating Joe Biden to run.
It is soooo much fun watching you checkmate him and the other biden apologists as you just did,you so much handed him and the others their ass to them on a platter,the only thing I will add on to this great,wonderful,excellent written post is it’s also as stupid as saying Obama did not expand the murderous dreconian policys of bush as well as an example also.lol

The democrats would rather just say EVERYONE PANIC this is so bad PANIC you think toilet paper and meat were just hard to find NOTHING would be left like a hurricane hit .. wake up

You make a good point. If you want to avoid panic, we should stop telling Americans when a hurricane is coming their way.

What a terrible analogy, Captain Hyperbole.

Trump didn't hide anything, he just didn't play it up.

And again, why is you hyping it more honest than Trump downplaying it? And you're hyping it WAY more than Trump downplayed it

Or, they stay in their homes despite the warnings and you wackos blame him for that too.

45 LIED!!!!

He knew how easily transmissible COVID-19 and he told people NOT TO WEAR MASKS!!!

45 LIED!!!!

He knew that social distancing would have prevented the spead of COVID-19 and he continued to hold rallies and encorage large outdoor gatherings.

45 LIED!!!!

He knew children were not "Almost Immune".

45 LIED!!!!

He knew back in February how dangerous COVID-19 was back in February and he did nothing.

45 LIED!!!!

He was NOT "Playing It Down" to "Control Panic", he was sitting on his fat pimpled useless fucking ass and he did noting.

45 LIED!!!!

He has no plan. He has done nothing at all except continue to lie. His lies have cost the lives of One Hundred Ninety-Five Thousand Seven Hundred Sixty-One (195,761) Innocent Men, Women and Children.

45 knew how deadly, how dangerous COVID-19 is and he LIED!!!!

Come Cons, what you doing right this very now if a President HRC had done exactly what 45 has done and what would be your responce.

And before Cons demand my proof of 45 saying he admitted he played it down, here are my sources.

1. Trump admitted he deliberately played down coronavirus threat: Reports.

2. Trump, in Bob Woodward Interview, Said He Played Down Coronavirus’s Severity.

3. Trump deliberately downplayed virus, book says.

4. Trump privately called coronavirus 'deadly' while comparing it to flu publicly: Woodward book.

5. .

5-Seperate Sources confirm the story. 45 LIED.

45 LIED 194,00O People Died.

It is as simple and as sad as that.

So if Trump lost in 2016 we would have ZERO deaths?

Yes or no?

Yes. We wouldn't have thought trade wars good, and easy-to-win. It wouldn't have resulted in increased beef and protein prices in China - causing people to cast further about for sources of meat and introducing coronavirus to humans. Butterfly in Beijing and whatnot.

You're reaching, Miguel. But then again, you're a troll.

Azog the Oblivious.

I don't see anyone else providing the unknowable answer to your stupid question.

You have to understand there are many, many lifer politicians and lobbyists and others hanging around in DC used to the easy, do-nothing life of sucking off the government teat. And they will do anything to protect that living. The President is their worst enemy....if he hires them and gives them a job, they better do what he wants or they are dumped....so what? You should appreciate the job he does getting rid of scum in both parties. Fatboy Conway sure got his feelings hurt now didn't he?
I think it’s too complicated for him to understand that’s why even Republican globalist mass murderers like bush,Romney and mccain when he was alive.all elites of the status que,all hate trump.lol

Or, they stay in their homes despite the warnings and you wackos blame him for that too.

Yep. Democrats attack Trump all the time for not shutting down the economy again and for that he shut down the economy before

They don't care.

Where is that tiny violin I keep in here???

Can you translate that from drooling drunken gibberish to English? Thanks!
YES I can KAZ . Trump is an asshole and everyone besides a few know it. They either walked out on him or were let go because they didn't kiss his ass ......now do you understand?

Forum List

Back