Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

There is nothing left to be said.

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
LOL...hyping?
You mean saying it's as severe as Trump did to Woodward on Feb 7th?
Again, there were zero deaths in the US until February 29th. We thought it was contained in China. JEEZUZ!!! What would you have done? Shut the country down on the 7th?

There likely were deaths before then but we didn't classify them as Covid.

What would I not have done? Lied about it and then brag to a reporter you were going to lie about it.

Many deaths were also called covid just because of symptoms without any test and overstated the count.

But rah, rah, you want more deaths, you just have to find them!

I believe that likely did happen but it does not excuse a bragging lying president.

And what about excusing a lying opposition who hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he does?

Have I done that? Can you quote me? Did I argue against your point that the numbers may very well be inflated?

You said they may be inflated while you attacked him anyway

I condemned him for his lying to the public and then condemning those who wanted to be honest.

Right, and you're not honest at all. You hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he says or does. There's no honesty in that at all

Lol.....I supported Trump when he said he was going to bring the troops home......but it ended up being a lie also.

What are you talking about? Trump has drastically reduced troops in the ME. All you're proving yet again is how dishonest you are.

Always lying and attacking Trump for both sides of the same issue is completely dishonest. You have no business calling ANYONE dishonest
Exactly,he hasn’t pulled out of the Middle East war which is why I have a beef with him and not thrilled with him but you got to give him credit where credit is due at the same time which is the fact he has reduced drastically reduced troops there.obomination sure didn’t do that.thats what makes trump different than most the presidents we have had the last several and I mean several years.

Some of these idiots seem to think we have a strong economy, and law and order, now.

Trump is turning America into a banana Republic with his constant undermining of the election and the democratic process.

The irony is that Trump has created "TRUMPS AMERICA" with riots, and pandemics, and lawlessness.

And then claims if he's re-elected he will stop what he hath wrought.

Trump didn't want to cause a panic??? LOL Panic is the pos's middle name The suburbs invasion ? Crazy Biden Portland ?? etc etc etc And what happened to all his Gen friends?? Kelly ,Zinni on now calling trump a pos Is there one General speaking up for him??? Doubt it Only KAZ billie azog easy The cream of the crap

It's not that I am upset or not upset about Trump downplaying.. and he did downplay. His translation is deaths per.. which he was at least accurate on. C19 has a very low death %, if you take it as is by itself.

But you realize that's not what Trump was told. He was told, and he repeated it to Bob Woodward, that the coronavirus was 5 times as deadly as the worst flu. And that it effected both the young and the old. And Trump knew this back in January 2020.
So what? Now we know its the same as the flu and shutting everything down was a vast overreaction.
Exactly. And we don't know that this was all he was ever told.

Look, bottom line is we are in September. All the bullshit being thrown out from now until the 3rd is what I call NFL Draft Rumors. It's all gibberish slop crap to try and change some minds about their draft board. There will be more to follow and so on and so forth.

Give it up, people. Minds are made up.

You will vote for strong economy, law and order. Or you will vote for shredding America into a 3rd world toilet.

Do what you will.

"You will vote for strong economy, law and order. Or you will vote for shredding America into a 3rd world toilet."

Which do you think is which?
Trump's made America a third world Healthcare state. We didn't have these riots with Obama., and he was the pits.

Some of these idiots seem to think we have a strong economy, and law and order, now.

Trump is turning America into a banana Republic with his constant undermining of the election and the democratic process.
Wow.....when was your lobotomy?

Trump First! Americans last.

Trump has been trying to scare Americans since he rode down the escalator badmouthing Mexicans. His only thought was for his re-election campaign. He couldn't care less about Americans.

LOL...hyping?
Again, there were zero deaths in the US until February 29th. We thought it was contained in China. JEEZUZ!!! What would you have done? Shut the country down on the 7th?

What would I not have done? Lied about it and then brag to a reporter you were going to lie about it.

Many deaths were also called covid just because of symptoms without any test and overstated the count.

I believe that likely did happen but it does not excuse a bragging lying president.

And what about excusing a lying opposition who hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he does?

Have I done that? Can you quote me? Did I argue against your point that the numbers may very well be inflated?

I condemned him for his lying to the public and then condemning those who wanted to be honest.

Right, and you're not honest at all. You hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he says or does. There's no honesty in that at all

Lol.....I supported Trump when he said he was going to bring the troops home......but it ended up being a lie also.

What are you talking about? Trump has drastically reduced troops in the ME. All you're proving yet again is how dishonest you are.

Always lying and attacking Trump for both sides of the same issue is completely dishonest. You have no business calling ANYONE dishonest
Exactly,he hasn’t pulled out of the Middle East war which is why I have a beef with him and not thrilled with him but you got to give him credit where credit is due at the same time which is the fact he has reduced drastically reduced troops there.obomination sure didn’t do that.thats what makes trump different than most the presidents we have had the last several and I mean several years.

He has NOT drastically reduced the number of troops.

The irony is that Trump has created "TRUMPS AMERICA" with riots, and pandemics, and lawlessness.

The lawlessness is totally on your wacko party and support of the lawlessness....stop denying it and what is you say...deflecting?

Trump didn't want to cause a panic??? LOL Panic is the pos's middle name The suburbs invasion ? Crazy Biden Portland ?? etc etc etc And what happened to all his Gen friends?? Kelly ,Zinni on now calling trump a pos Is there one General speaking up for him??? Doubt it Only KAZ billie azog easy The cream of the crap
Whoa....slow down.....where's the Midol?

It's not that I am upset or not upset about Trump downplaying.. and he did downplay. His translation is deaths per.. which he was at least accurate on. C19 has a very low death %, if you take it as is by itself.

But you realize that's not what Trump was told. He was told, and he repeated it to Bob Woodward, that the coronavirus was 5 times as deadly as the worst flu. And that it effected both the young and the old. And Trump knew this back in January 2020.
So what? Now we know its the same as the flu and shutting everything down was a vast overreaction.
Exactly. And we don't know that this was all he was ever told.

Look, bottom line is we are in September. All the bullshit being thrown out from now until the 3rd is what I call NFL Draft Rumors. It's all gibberish slop crap to try and change some minds about their draft board. There will be more to follow and so on and so forth.

Give it up, people. Minds are made up.

You will vote for strong economy, law and order. Or you will vote for shredding America into a 3rd world toilet.

Do what you will.

"You will vote for strong economy, law and order. Or you will vote for shredding America into a 3rd world toilet."

Which do you think is which?
Trump's made America a third world Healthcare state. We didn't have these riots with Obama., and he was the pits.

Stop the lying and trolling,the dem leaders are the ones turning America into a banana republic.have you bothered to watch what that facist pig Nd evil monster dem governor newsome is doing to destroy California? Obviously not,nor have you noticed his dem governor Gretchen whitmere is turning the state of Michigan into communism during the days of stalin.its several dem leaders around the country like them responsible for this country becoming the banana republic it is you nutcase.jesus christ.

Last edited:

LOL...hyping?

Exactly. I want to pull entirely out of the middle east. But Trump never said he would do that and was never going to do that. At least he has stopped being a war machine like Obama and starting new wars and extending old ones and we're drawing down. Better than the Democrats would do

Alright alright brownie Sorry I left you out

LOL...hyping?

He has NOT drastically reduced the number of troops.

You're just a liar. Tell me how you don't like liars again ...

The lawlessness is totally on your wacko party and support of the lawlessness....stop denying it and what is you say...deflecting?
Yep he is on a deserted island unaware of their corruption only going by what the idiot box in the living room his friend watches relays to him in a bottle he throws in the ocean that gets to his island.lol

Alright alright brownie Sorry I left you out

What's that, broken English boy?

Yep he is on a deserted island unaware of their corruption only going by what the idiot box in the living room his friend watches relays to him in a bottle he throws in the ocean that gets to his island.lol
Where's Dale?

Trump First! Americans last.

Trump has been trying to scare Americans since he rode down the escalator badmouthing Mexicans. His only thought was for his re-election campaign. He couldn't care less about Americans.

Trump didn't want to panic america by telling them that caravans of marauding mexicans were coming.

Trump didn't want to panic america by telling them ANTIFA wanted to defund the police and leave them without protection.

Trump didn't want to panic america (in this case Alabama) when he told them that Hurricane Dorian was heading to them.

Yeah... Trump never tries to panic America.

Report was debunked. Fake News.

Next...

There is audio of it in the op link. He says "I still like to downplay it"

Now the US has more covid deaths than any country on earth. We have a higher per-capita death toll than Italy!

Anyone who still believes it is a hoax lacks all autonomy. There is no reason not to club these deniers down when they try to come into grocery stores without masks. They lack autonomy. They are not human. They are readily identifiable. There is no moral hazard. Removing them from circulation will save lives in the long run.
2.8% mortality rate lower than global and most countries.....
Hvve some autonomy. Inform yourself.

45 LIED!!!!

He knew how easily transmissible COVID-19 and he told people NOT TO WEAR MASKS!!!

45 LIED!!!!

He knew that social distancing would have prevented the spead of COVID-19 and he continued to hold rallies and encorage large outdoor gatherings.

45 LIED!!!!

He knew children were not "Almost Immune".

45 LIED!!!!

He knew back in February how dangerous COVID-19 was back in February and he did nothing.

45 LIED!!!!

He was NOT "Playing It Down" to "Control Panic", he was sitting on his fat pimpled useless fucking ass and he did noting.

45 LIED!!!!

He has no plan. He has done nothing at all except continue to lie. His lies have cost the lives of One Hundred Ninety-Five Thousand Seven Hundred Sixty-One (195,761) Innocent Men, Women and Children.

45 knew how deadly, how dangerous COVID-19 is and he LIED!!!!

Come Cons, what you doing right this very now if a President HRC had done exactly what 45 has done and what would be your responce.

And before Cons demand my proof of 45 saying he admitted he played it down, here are my sources.

1. Trump admitted he deliberately played down coronavirus threat: Reports.

2. Trump, in Bob Woodward Interview, Said He Played Down Coronavirus’s Severity.

3. Trump deliberately downplayed virus, book says.

4. Trump privately called coronavirus 'deadly' while comparing it to flu publicly: Woodward book.

5. .

5-Seperate Sources confirm the story. 45 LIED.

45 LIED 194,00O People Died.

It is as simple and as sad as that.

Forum List

Back