Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

Report was debunked. Fake News.
Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.
Trump could definitely win. Not a good reflection on the country or the Democratic Party.

I think it would be a sad reflection on the path America has gone down. The Election is for sale and it is the best democracy money can buy...

Biden is a fine candidate with a very able partner in Harris.. He has tons of experience and has a strong non partisan record. Harder to get a more centerist candidate in these times with this experience. Truth is Biden will appoint a team of actual professionals dedicated to public servants. At that point he could clear off and play golf for the whole first term and he would be better than Trump.

The truth is the GOP attack machine can make the Pope look like a pimp and Jesus as a communist.... It is what they do... It is relentless and has no boundaries on decency or honesty. Look at the way they talk about Obama. Hillary Clinton was the most popular national politician in America when she left office in 2013 with 65% approval. She was the most hated woman in America 3 years later while not in office.

Look at the comments on US dead soldiers or the tapes from woodward... They have no shame. They will perfectly accept being lied to rather than face the truth.
Yah, but it doesn't have anything to do with biden. In feb or march, the nominee was probably more likely to be Bernie or Mayor Pete, who are probably left and right of Biden. The Trumpanzees willingness, even desire, to eat Trump's obvious lies is not really political in terms of issues. And they had to know it was lies because of what they could see in Italy Spain SK. It was the same virus that reacted differently depending on what a society did in response. Trump took and is taking the worst possible path.

He didn't want to tell the boaters in the Ozarks or the bikers in Sturgis what they didn't want to hear. He didn't want them to panic and change behaviors. And 100K have died already because of Trump

Deep state lies? Those aren't the danger.
And 90k died because of Dem governors in sanctuary states...lets see, 90k in 6 states, 100k in the other 44.....
Sanctuary cities cause the spread?

It's not that I am upset or not upset about Trump downplaying.. and he did downplay. His translation is deaths per.. which he was at least accurate on. C19 has a very low death %, if you take it as is by itself.

But you realize that's not what Trump was told. He was told, and he repeated it to Bob Woodward, that the coronavirus was 5 times as deadly as the worst flu. And that it effected both the young and the old. And Trump knew this back in January 2020.
So what? Now we know its the same as the flu and shutting everything down was a vast overreaction.
Exactly. And we don't know that this was all he was ever told.

Look, bottom line is we are in September. All the bullshit being thrown out from now until the 3rd is what I call NFL Draft Rumors. It's all gibberish slop crap to try and change some minds about their draft board. There will be more to follow and so on and so forth.

Give it up, people. Minds are made up.

You will vote for strong economy, law and order. Or you will vote for shredding America into a 3rd world toilet.

Do what you will.

"You will vote for strong economy, law and order. Or you will vote for shredding America into a 3rd world toilet."

Which do you think is which?
Well considering we have become a third world toilet thanks to the dems destroying the economy and kissing mass murderer Bill Gates ass and also kissed mass murderer obamas ass,the obvious answer to to that to any thinking objective person is that describes what you get if biden is in office.lol

It's not that I am upset or not upset about Trump downplaying.. and he did downplay. His translation is deaths per.. which he was at least accurate on. C19 has a very low death %, if you take it as is by itself.

But you realize that's not what Trump was told. He was told, and he repeated it to Bob Woodward, that the coronavirus was 5 times as deadly as the worst flu. And that it effected both the young and the old. And Trump knew this back in January 2020.
So what? Now we know its the same as the flu and shutting everything down was a vast overreaction.

Look, bottom line is we are in September. All the bullshit being thrown out from now until the 3rd is what I call NFL Draft Rumors. It's all gibberish slop crap to try and change some minds about their draft board. There will be more to follow and so on and so forth.

You will vote for strong economy, law and order. Or you will vote for shredding America into a 3rd world toilet.

Do what you will.

"You will vote for strong economy, law and order. Or you will vote for shredding America into a 3rd world toilet."

If you have to ask, then you are not ready for adult conversations, honey. Ask your nearby parent or teacher to remove your laptop/ipad/etc. and hand you a rattle.

He lied about the severity of the virus, then he mocked Americans for trying to protect themselves.

Those are now facts, and the Trumpsters are stuck having to spin and deflect.

Tough shit. You enable it, you own it.
Great comedy act.....the libber parrot standup show.
Did I say something that was incorrect, Trumpster?
most of the time...you should try to take your mind back...oh, its to late---another commie brain washed---just saying
"Commie".

Okay, Archie Bunker.

Do what you will.

Trump's made America a third world Healthcare state. We didn't have these riots with Obama., and he was the pits.
My goodness what an idiot you are. First, there was a little incident in 2014 near St Louis where a giant thug tried to murder a police officer. Remember the fake Hands Up, Don't Shoot that you morons still parrot. 8 years of that idiot and his apologist and racist and pandering policies give us the opposite in Trump. As for healthcare, get a job and buy your own lazy dreg.

Do what you will.

Trump's made America a third world Healthcare state. We didn't have these riots with Obama., and he was the pits.
No the dems have,we did not have that with obomination because he gave the corrupt dems what they wanted,expanding wars in the Mideast,a trashed economy and did not go around talking about drawing the swamp pissing off the elite so they did not try and get Obama out of office by a fake russiagate crisis and when that failed,a fake impeachment and when that failed as well,creating a fake virus hoax to scare the world over to blame it all on trump to get him out of office so of course that never happened under Obama,he gave the corrupt dem party what they wanted charlie.

There is nothing left to be said.

Next...

There is audio of it in the op link. He says "I still like to downplay it"

Now the US has more covid deaths than any country on earth. We have a higher per-capita death toll than Italy!

Anyone who still believes it is a hoax lacks all autonomy. There is no reason not to club these deniers down when they try to come into grocery stores without masks. They lack autonomy. They are not human. They are readily identifiable. There is no moral hazard. Removing them from circulation will save lives in the long run.

I can post dozens of videos showing Biden Coumo Pelosi and other dems downplaying the virus...when they were asked why they did that... each one said just what Trump said....did not want to panic society...so this is yet another false scandal....don't you have any reasons for us to vote FOR Biden and not just against Trump?......

God bless America and President Trump.

Do what you will.

No the dems have,we did not have that with obomination because he gave the corrupt dems what they wanted,expanding wars in the Mideast,a trashed economy and did not go around talking about drawing the swamp pissing off the elite so they did not try and get Obama out of office by a fake russiagate crisis and when that failed,a fake impeachment and when that failed as well,creating a fake virus hoax to scare the world over to blame it all on trump to get him out of office so of course that never happened under Obama,he gave the corrupt dem party what they wanted charlie.
My how soon they forget don’t they? As I just said,he forgets as well he was so corrupt and a mass murderer that giving the dem war party wars in the Mideast expanding that war,that the dems did not do anything to make Obama look bad creating fake crisis after crisis to try and get him out of office.lol

While Trump did downplay the coronavirus situation, that doesn't negate the positive things he did do right on it.
1. Banned flights from China, before other nations leaders did so.
2. Banned flights from Europe when the coronavirus spread there.
3. Brought in a coronavirus task force to advise him.
A major problem he encountered, was the conflicting information he was getting from the WHO, CDC and NIH. Because of this, he went with trying to keep the nation open and functioning, while advising people to wash their hands frequently and "if desired," wear masks.

Next...

There is audio of it in the op link. He says "I still like to downplay it"

Now the US has more covid deaths than any country on earth. We have a higher per-capita death toll than Italy!

Anyone who still believes it is a hoax lacks all autonomy. There is no reason not to club these deniers down when they try to come into grocery stores without masks. They lack autonomy. They are not human. They are readily identifiable. There is no moral hazard. Removing them from circulation will save lives in the long run.
2.8% mortality rate lower than global and most countries.....

I have to leave here I can't stand it anymore when people who say they're Americans can tolerate this SOB this stupid MF in our WH and make excuses for him ,,,,Can it be because they're just like him?

You don't usually start drinking before lunch, it's usually early in the afternoon when you pull the bottle out of your desk. Tough day?
KAZ You're drinking the Kool Aide trump is an AH and you can't admit it I have no problem with you being a republican but some how I believed Republicans were so much better than what they've given us the past 4 years

"I have to leave here "

Can you not find your way out?
The great trump DOW is keeping me here...........

Why you always lying?
A lie ? That Trump is a failure ? Still no condemnation of Russian bounties? A draft dodging coward who gives away state secrets Suppressing info on russian infiltrating our elections?? A failure in protecting America?Yes this pos is republican through and through
Don't forget about the Russians controlling the weather too...and Clinton was a draft dodger right? And in which part of the military did Obammy serve I forget....
Eddie got taken to school.lol

Do what you will.

Some of these idiots seem to think we have a strong economy, and law and order, now.

Trump is turning America into a banana Republic with his constant undermining of the election and the democratic process.

And that you don't know Trump is reducing troops in the ME is again how dishonest you are, you don't even care what's true. You just bang the drum all day, get Trump, get Trump, get Trump no matter what he does. Even when he does what you want, like reduce ME troops

If he was you would have provided verification. His words do not constitute verification.

Which takes us back to that since you constantly lie, who cares if you call someone a liar? You're still lying just because you hate Trump

Forum List

Back