Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

it wouldn't be any different with the flu either. that's the piece missing. all of those deaths would have happened with the supposed normal flu. A virus of any kind will take out an unhealthy victim.

Trump repeated that the flu kills 30,000 to 70,000 people a year. How does that offset the coronavirus killing 200,000 in half a year. And that's with an all out effort to control it. Imagine if we just let it take it's normal course. We'd be talking about millions dead.

Thank you for the unbiased sources

Yeah, that's not Trump in the videos.

Typical. Incredible.

It is but you have admit he gets pushed into it? Ever listen to the briefings? Listen to his and to BHOs and GW's....not quite the same. Press is very rude at best.

No one said Trump can control himself. And of course someone else is responsible.

Nope, someone else being responsible is the theme song of your idiot party not ours.

Evidence notwithstanding. You may be unfamiliar with the Finger-Pointer-in-Chief.

There is nothing left to be said.

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
LOL...hyping?
You mean saying it's as severe as Trump did to Woodward on Feb 7th?
Again, there were zero deaths in the US until February 29th. We thought it was contained in China. JEEZUZ!!! What would you have done? Shut the country down on the 7th?

There likely were deaths before then but we didn't classify them as Covid.

What would I not have done? Lied about it and then brag to a reporter you were going to lie about it.

Many deaths were also called covid just because of symptoms without any test and overstated the count.

But rah, rah, you want more deaths, you just have to find them!

I believe that likely did happen but it does not excuse a bragging lying president.

And what about excusing a lying opposition who hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he does?

Have I done that? Can you quote me? Did I argue against your point that the numbers may very well be inflated?

You said they may be inflated while you attacked him anyway

I condemned him for his lying to the public and then condemning those who wanted to be honest.

Right, and you're not honest at all. You hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he says or does. There's no honesty in that at all

Lol.....I supported Trump when he said he was going to bring the troops home......but it ended up being a lie also.
Sense when has a politician ever told the truth,I can’t remember one.lol

that’s why I am not a trump supporter,I have no problem with you if you don’t vote to have him re-elected,I’m cool with that,what I DO have a problem with is trolls like the op here voting for Biden,a globalist,thinking he will be any better when if anything he will be WORSE the fact he is career politician.

only an idiot would vote for him thinking things would be better.trump is the first president sense carter who did not start any new wars with other countries,if biden gets in,new wars get expanded in the Mideast.you want a president who will murder women and children as bush and Obama did,then Biden’s your man.lol

Trump is still doing the same but I'm glad to see you don't support that.

The reasons politicians lie is because we allow it. Not voting for either is a step in the right direction.

And that you constantly lie is not a step in the right direction. When you are always in attack mode on Trump no matter what he does, you advance nothing but your own lying agenda

LOL...hyping?
Again, there were zero deaths in the US until February 29th. We thought it was contained in China. JEEZUZ!!! What would you have done? Shut the country down on the 7th?

What would I not have done? Lied about it and then brag to a reporter you were going to lie about it.

Many deaths were also called covid just because of symptoms without any test and overstated the count.

I believe that likely did happen but it does not excuse a bragging lying president.

And what about excusing a lying opposition who hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he does?

Have I done that? Can you quote me? Did I argue against your point that the numbers may very well be inflated?

I condemned him for his lying to the public and then condemning those who wanted to be honest.

Right, and you're not honest at all. You hate Trump and just attack him no matter what he says or does. There's no honesty in that at all

Lol.....I supported Trump when he said he was going to bring the troops home......but it ended up being a lie also.
I’m struggling to think of anything he hasn’t lied about. Really, his campaigns are pretty much sizing the crowd then literally telling them what they want to here.

Another zombie leftist who hates Trump no matter what he does then suddenly cares about "truth" when you have none yourself. If you always tell people it's raining, you're lying whether it's raining or not
Kaz A fish,,and trump rot from the head down

it wouldn't be any different with the flu either. that's the piece missing. all of those deaths would have happened with the supposed normal flu. A virus of any kind will take out an unhealthy victim.

Trump repeated that the flu kills 30,000 to 70,000 people a year. How does that offset the coronavirus killing 200,000 in half a year. And that's with an all out effort to control it. Imagine if we just let it take it's normal course. We'd be talking about millions dead.
Oh come on.....the flu is estimated and the corona is all over the place with death accounting. Take away Killer Cuomo and the 6 Dem led states and the total is 100,000 total....too bad we have any Dem governors to skew our stats so badly.

LOL...hyping?

I’m struggling to think of anything he hasn’t lied about. Really, his campaigns are pretty much sizing the crowd then literally telling them what they want to here.

Another zombie leftist who hates Trump no matter what he does then suddenly cares about "truth" when you have none yourself. If you always tell people it's raining, you're lying whether it's raining or not
Trump 2020

d reporters to take off the masks because he couldn't understand what they were saying. That isn't mocking.
I didn't hear Trump mocking anyone, only CNN was saying he was mocking.

This is Trump mocking a handicapped reporter.

It's not that I am upset or not upset about Trump downplaying.. and he did downplay. His translation is deaths per.. which he was at least accurate on. C19 has a very low death %, if you take it as is by itself.

But you realize that's not what Trump was told. He was told, and he repeated it to Bob Woodward, that the coronavirus was 5 times as deadly as the worst flu. And that it effected both the young and the old. And Trump knew this back in January 2020.
So what? Now we know its the same as the flu and shutting everything down was a vast overreaction.
Exactly. And we don't know that this was all he was ever told.

Look, bottom line is we are in September. All the bullshit being thrown out from now until the 3rd is what I call NFL Draft Rumors. It's all gibberish slop crap to try and change some minds about their draft board. There will be more to follow and so on and so forth.

Give it up, people. Minds are made up.

You will vote for strong economy, law and order. Or you will vote for shredding America into a 3rd world toilet.

Do what you will.

Thank you for the unbiased sources

Yeah, that's not Trump in the videos.

Typical. Incredible.

It is but you have admit he gets pushed into it? Ever listen to the briefings? Listen to his and to BHOs and GW's....not quite the same. Press is very rude at best.

No one said Trump can control himself. And of course someone else is responsible.

Nope, someone else being responsible is the theme song of your idiot party not ours.

Evidence notwithstanding. You may be unfamiliar with the Finger-Pointer-in-Chief.

Evidence or just more nonstop whining and man are those grapes sour?

He lied about the severity of the virus, then he mocked Americans for trying to protect themselves.

Those are now facts, and the Trumpsters are stuck having to spin and deflect.

Tough shit. You enable it, you own it.
Great comedy act.....the libber parrot standup show.
Did I say something that was incorrect, Trumpster?
most of the time...you should try to take your mind back...oh, its to late---another commie brain washed---just saying

LOL...hyping?

What are you talking about? Trump has drastically reduced troops in the ME. All you're proving yet again is how dishonest you are.

No he hasn't.

Always lying and attacking Trump for both sides of the same issue is completely dishonest. You have no business calling ANYONE dishonest

And yet I do.

Yes, because you're dishonest.

And that you don't know Trump is reducing troops in the ME is again how dishonest you are, you don't even care what's true. You just bang the drum all day, get Trump, get Trump, get Trump no matter what he does. Even when he does what you want, like reduce ME troops

It's not that I am upset or not upset about Trump downplaying.. and he did downplay. His translation is deaths per.. which he was at least accurate on. C19 has a very low death %, if you take it as is by itself.

But you realize that's not what Trump was told. He was told, and he repeated it to Bob Woodward, that the coronavirus was 5 times as deadly as the worst flu. And that it effected both the young and the old. And Trump knew this back in January 2020.
So what? Now we know its the same as the flu and shutting everything down was a vast overreaction.
Exactly. And we don't know that this was all he was ever told.

Look, bottom line is we are in September. All the bullshit being thrown out from now until the 3rd is what I call NFL Draft Rumors. It's all gibberish slop crap to try and change some minds about their draft board. There will be more to follow and so on and so forth.

Give it up, people. Minds are made up.

You will vote for strong economy, law and order. Or you will vote for shredding America into a 3rd world toilet.

Do what you will.
Half these whiny wackos wont even vote for Biden he is horrible.

Oh come on.....the flu is estimated and the corona is all over the place with death accounting. Take away Killer Cuomo and the 6 Dem led states and the total is 100,000 total....too bad we have any Dem governors to skew our stats so badly.

Taking your numbers (half the published values) it still puts the coronavirus as the 3rd biggest cause of death in the USA, behind heart disease and cancer.

3rd biggest cause of death. Think about it.

LOL...hyping?

eddiew lies no matter what Trump does

Lol, He asked reporters to take off the masks because he couldn't understand what they were saying. That isn't mocking.
I didn't hear Trump mocking anyone, only CNN was saying he was mocking. Go figure.
Nice try, but your effort does not hold water in the real world.

But, thanks again for not talking about your tribe downplaying the China virus. That speaks volumes for anyone paying attention. :eusa_clap:

BTW, not one demofk in here has stated why glasses fog up when wearing both glasses and a mask. Hilarious. they know the truth with their silence.

LOL...hyping?

Trump 2020

Trump 2024 too!

Forum List

Back