Trump opens up 7 point lead...

Trump has a firm commitment now with 97% black voters,98% Hispanic and 89% with women.....

This is gonna be Yuge!.....

I have my people working on these stories.....
And they tell me they can't believe what they are finding....

Trump will get the popular vote by double digits in November; the fun starts when the establishment hacks blatantly rig the electoral college and start riots.

Interesting revelation coming from a Communist/Progressive-run Media Outlet. Very interesting. Thanks.

Last edited:
Trump will get the popular vote by double digits in November; the fun starts when the establishment hacks rig the electoral college and start riots.

Well, that should cover all the bases.....

If Trump wins....you win.....
if Trump loses.....you still "win" because you're predicting the election is rigged.

Delusional much???.....LOL

Trump will get the popular vote by double digits in November; the fun starts when the establishment hacks rig the electoral college and start riots.

if Trump loses.....you still "win" because you're predicting the election is rigged.

Well, it's Noon and the short bus has arrived, folks. Everyone smile at the Special Needs kids and their class mascot gNAT here.

All the deplorable Americans have seen enough.
Hillary is toast.

Pretty surprising revelation coming from a Communist/Progressive-run Media Outlet. Interesting stuff.
That means the lead is probably much wider.

These 'polling' outfits get paid to produce polls with results that those paying for them want, for the most part. Some more astute observers have Trump about 15% to 20% ahead. We know for a fact his base will turn out in bigger numbers than Hillary's. They've spent hundreds of millions on negative campaigning against Trump, and their own massaged polls show her only being 'even'; that means they're losing badly, and hoping to generate more turnout for themselves. Relying on hood rats, latinos, and 'millennials' is a losing proposition; their turnout rates are low, especially latinos, and that demographic is only important in 5 states; even the NYT writes them off as insignificant, and they have a sizable percentage of conservatives and religious voters to boot on top of that.

Last edited:

Hillary has proved she will cheat in the election. If you don't believe me, ask Sanders.

Forum List

Back