Trump orders federal departments, agencies to provide citizenship records: We will leave no stone un

The worst is from the British savages who inhabit the UK & USA, your'e the Crapitalist, greedy, Individualist scums who mass murdered perhaps more than the Soviet Union & Nazi Germany combined.

PS.
I'm no true Nazi.

I'm more of a Polish Authoritarian Right Winger, like Roman Dmowski, Jozef Pilsudski, Jozef Beck, Jan III Sobieski, Max Kolonko, ONR, OUN, NOP.

What you are is an idiot without a grasp of history, political theory, nor economics.

So, I can document 65 million peace time, civilian murders by Joseph Stalin and the USSR. Let's see you document even a thousand by the Brits in the 20th century?

Good, real Americans agree with investing taxpayer cash in America’s food source....it’s no less important than investing in infrastructure, military etc etc...and it’s far more important than investing in Guadalupe, ShaQuita and their litters of liabilities with no ROi potential.
See how simple it is to think like a good, real American does?

We don't want to invest in Billy Bobs either, or Protestant White trash.

Let the Southern idiots go take care of themselves.

They're the worst mooching savages of them all in the USA, anyways.

Let’s be honest...YOU aren’t investing in shit...if you were you wouldn’t be on an internet forum discreetly begging for free shit.
Further, this is Billy Bobs country...he and his ancestors built it...
Fun fact: 1.3 in 10 Billy Bobs are on the tit while the vast majority of dark folks and foreigners EXPECT to be carried by REAL Americans...Nobody really gives two fucks about the micro percentages...Remember?

Individualists are such retarded savages.

First off, I understand that Crapitalism has lead to every problem you complain about.
You don't seem to grasp it because you're a low IQ moron.

Second off, I understand that we spend the most on healthcare in the World, because of idiot Crapitalists like you.
You don't seem to grasp it because you're a low IQ moron.

Haha...”individualists are such retarded savages”.
Do you people ever listen to yourselves speak? Only a lowlife beggar who needs others to carry him would ever make such a degenerate statement. The more you speak the more you expose yourself as dead-weight and just another piece of foreign trash seeking to steal from REAL Americans. Do you see why we are fed the fuck up with foreign filth?

Individualism really needs to be flushed down the toilet.

America pays $10,000 per person on healthcare, about twice as high as Germany, or Canada, or the UK.
Thanks to Individualism.

You want Americans to pay more for healthcare, really?

Individualism is also judging races, religions, or ethnics, or LGBTQ or Illegal Immigrants as just Individuals.

Individualists must be severely emotionally detached & detached of logic.

Individualists are outliers of civilization, basically a monstrosity that must be eroded.

You just want your own people to die, that's what Individualism is doing.

Bravo, you couldn't make up a bigger amount of unpatriotic, and idiocy on your terms.

We pay what we pay in healthcare because we have 100 million beaners here...unwanted, uninvited and on stolen citizenships...your LefTarded friends have built an underclass of phony citizens like no other nation ever has.
The collectivism you crave looks good on paper and frankly it’s what most prefer...it’s what unifies a nation, it’s what we once had in this nation...BUT it requires a populous of likeminded citizens whom share the same goals, moral standards and the like.
The days of the collectivist are long gone...get rid of the wetbacks and it all comes back.

[

I never understood a reply like this. The only option for someone that wants to better America is to leave it?

The "better" place you seek to turn America into already exists in Venezuela and North Korea. Why destroy this nation? Just move.

Ah, but that's the rub, those places have already been looted, and you don't seek a "better" land, you seek to loot what your betters created.

You all need to make up your mind.......

About what?

You democrats.........

I'm not a Democrat. I'm a Christian. Go chase your ghosts elsewhere.

Did she marry a U.S. citizen.......yup...........

Is that legal.......YUP.

Yet they Fake the I-9 forms......with Fake Forged Ids.........pay taxes.......get Tax Credits.....and get ignored by the IRS and Social Security Administration.

No, what we want is to stop people from taking advantage of the system.

You folks don't know our 1st lady came to America through the very same system her potus husband is coming down on?

AP: Melania Trump was an undocumented working model in '96

Melania Trump arrived in the U.S. from Slovenia on Aug. 27, 1996, on a B1/B2 visitor visa and earned $20,056 for 10 modeling jobs before she obtained her H-1B work visa on Oct. 18, 1996, according to AP.

that^^^^ is an illegal alien stealing our work.....

~S~

The worst is from the British savages who inhabit the UK & USA, your'e the Crapitalist, greedy, Individualist scums who mass murdered perhaps more than the Soviet Union & Nazi Germany combined.

PS.
I'm no true Nazi.

I'm more of a Polish Authoritarian Right Winger, like Roman Dmowski, Jozef Pilsudski, Jozef Beck, Jan III Sobieski, Max Kolonko, ONR, OUN, NOP.

What you are is an idiot without a grasp of history, political theory, nor economics.

So, I can document 65 million peace time, civilian murders by Joseph Stalin and the USSR. Let's see you document even a thousand by the Brits in the 20th century?

British Raj India had 60 million deaths by famine.

22 major famines decimated India under the British.,

Just 2 major famines decimated the Soviet Union.

What irony.

Actually, what the OP is boasting of is Totalitarianism of the Draconian.

I'm so sorry, you're too dumb to think for yourself.

Got it, a border is "totalitarian."

:rofl:

Fucking Nazi dolt.... :eusa_whistle:

The OP says Trump wants to count all citizens & non citizens.

This is like what Hitler did, all over again before his oppressive, totalitarianism & genocides against minorities.

I want to take the best aspects of Fascism, like micromanaging degenerate elites & Capitalists.

You want to take the worst aspects of Fascism, like the degenerate elites & Capitalists micromanaging us.

You can't make up just how dumb of a dreg & simpleton you are.

Well, I will not defend colonialism, we Americans put an end to that by the Brits in our nation. But of course your claim is utter bullshit,. The brits had utterly nothing to do with the famines in India, unlike the slaughter of the Kulaks by Stalin.

Try again, but be more honest this time.

Republicans like the cheap labor, but they are not putting up nearly the fight Democrats are. Not only do Democrats not put up a fight, they make illegals stay here as comfortable as possible, by not interacting with federal authorities, sanctuary cities, and now sanctuary states, places like NY who are furnishing them with drivers licenses, fighting against the wall, and allowing their children to attend our schools.

Trump's main issue that was transcending in the primary was his immigration stance. The others just talked the same BS they've been talking about for many years. But we constituents didn't ask for immigration reform, we asked for immigration halt, especially where illegals are concerned. That's why Trump beat them all out. And whoever is going to run in the future for President on the Republican side is going to have to remember that.

The Repubs have to pretend so that you people will keep voting for them.

Come on man...the ‘tone’ in D.C. is reflective of public opinion...The public opinion among good, real Americans has moved to “FUCK WETBACKS”...the sentiment hasn’t been embedded in D.C. quite yet but it happening for sure...I’m sure a good, real, productive American like yourself is hoping the sentiment takes root in D.C.....RIGHT?

Well, I will not defend colonialism, we Americans put an end to that by the Brits in our nation. But of course your claim is utter bullshit,. The brits had utterly nothing to do with the famines in India, unlike the slaughter of the Kulaks by Stalin.

Try again, but be more honest this time.

Its been proven that famines in India, and Ireland, and elsewhere in the British Empire had resulted in British taking away resources from their victim populations.

Typical Brit, a complete ignorant & arrogant buffoon.

Your dishonest people love to downplay the British role in famine, but up-play the Soviet role in famine.

You people are truly the bowels of Humanity.

This is like what Hitler did, all over again before his oppressive, totalitarianism & genocides against minorities.

I want to take the best aspects of Fascism, like micromanaging degenerate elites & Capitalists.

You want to take the worst aspects of Fascism, like the degenerate elites & Capitalists micromanaging us.

You are so full of shit, Nazi boi. Yes, the president wants to ensure that the allocation of representation is not corrupted by criminal elements such as the massive illegal alien population that has invaded the nation.

Again, tell us WHY the USA is not allowed to have a border? Poland does. Why is America prohibited from a border?

You are so full of shit, Nazi boi. Yes, the president wants to ensure that the allocation of representation is not corrupted by criminal elements such as the massive illegal alien population that has invaded the nation.

Again, tell us WHY the USA is not allowed to have a border? Poland does. Why is America prohibited from a border?

First off, the easiest way to get rid of Illegals is start jailing a small number of Crapitalists who hire Illegals.
Set an example, and most other Crapitalists out of fear will follow.

Take away their income & they'll self deport.

Second off.
I never said I'm against a border.

This is your ignorance.

Third off,
You seem to have a reading comprehension issue, if you think this article is just about the border, and has nothing draconian, or totalitarian about it, in counting all citizens,and non citizens.

Wow, you can't make this cr@p up.

Exactly that's why we have to remind everybody what the President is doing. :thup:

What has happened on this since July? Is there any reporting of compliance?
^^ This guy is scared shitless :lmao:

Goofball Goosestepper is just a typical Marxist. He scurries out and tries to get away with spewing idiocy and horseshit. Once he is caught, he scurries back into the shadows.
He’ll qualify it with “I dislike Obama equally as much” but the only thing I ever see him get confrontational about is trump.

Trump is the president, Obama has no impact on my life anymore.

Move on little man, let your hate go. it is not healthy for you.
Says the guy who spends every single day of his life on this site challenging anything positive someone posts about trump :lol:

Says the guy who spends every single day of his life on this site challenging anything positive someone posts about trump :lol:

Silly boy, you try way too hard. I give Trump credit every time he deserves it

Republicans like the cheap labor, but they are not putting up nearly the fight Democrats are. Not only do Democrats not put up a fight, they make illegals stay here as comfortable as possible, by not interacting with federal authorities, sanctuary cities, and now sanctuary states, places like NY who are furnishing them with drivers licenses, fighting against the wall, and allowing their children to attend our schools.

Trump's main issue that was transcending in the primary was his immigration stance. The others just talked the same BS they've been talking about for many years. But we constituents didn't ask for immigration reform, we asked for immigration halt, especially where illegals are concerned. That's why Trump beat them all out. And whoever is going to run in the future for President on the Republican side is going to have to remember that.

Come on man...the ‘tone’ in D.C. is reflective of public opinion...The public opinion among good, real Americans has moved to “FUCK WETBACKS”...the sentiment hasn’t been embedded in D.C. quite yet but it happening for sure...I’m sure a good, real, productive American like yourself is hoping the sentiment takes root in D.C.....RIGHT?

Let's try this a different way.

How much have you read about the slew of bills that were magically passed by Congress and signed by Trump in the last week?

Do you know much about them, what is in them and the impact they will have on you? Have you seen many news stories about them?

Let's try this a different way.

How much have you read about the slew of bills that were magically passed by Congress and signed by Trump in the last week?

Do you know much about them, what is in them and the impact they will have on you? Have you seen many news stories about them?

I’ll play along...How does this correlate to this thread and chasing wetbacks out?
Legislative Search Results

Forum List

Back