Trump orders federal departments, agencies to provide citizenship records: We will leave no stone un

It's quite simple. Why change this country into another one of theirs? Our country is unique and should stay that way. It's really one of a kind. Instead of changing this country, just move to a country that's already changed to your liking.

This country used to support helping others. Quit trying to change that.

How is it not helping others now?

It is.......many want to change that.

No, what we want is to stop people from taking advantage of the system. Take Maine for example. It was one of the first states to implement food stamp requirements on people who had no dependents. The requirements were not asking much, but those people decided to drop out of the program instead of meeting the requirements. Obviously they weren't that hungry after all.

How do you know that they aren't now living on the streets?

Living in the streets because they don't have food stamps? If they needed them that bad to the point it meant homelessness, then they would have met one of the requirements. The three were:

1. Have a job working at least 20 hours a week.
2. Be enrolled in a training program to obtain a job.
3. Volunteer 20 hours a month.

Now if I needed food stamps so I could avoid being homeless, I would do one of these three things without a problem. That's how I know none of them went homeless.

Republicans like the cheap labor, but they are not putting up nearly the fight Democrats are. Not only do Democrats not put up a fight, they make illegals stay here as comfortable as possible, by not interacting with federal authorities, sanctuary cities, and now sanctuary states, places like NY who are furnishing them with drivers licenses, fighting against the wall, and allowing their children to attend our schools.

Trump's main issue that was transcending in the primary was his immigration stance. The others just talked the same BS they've been talking about for many years. But we constituents didn't ask for immigration reform, we asked for immigration halt, especially where illegals are concerned. That's why Trump beat them all out. And whoever is going to run in the future for President on the Republican side is going to have to remember that.

The Repubs have to pretend so that you people will keep voting for them.

No, because no matter what any Republicans stance is on immigration, it's better than the Democrats any day of the week. But Trump was smart enough to have the best stance as he understood the others were just giving us lip service, but knew what we really wanted.

showMePapers-Nazis.jpg

FF to the new millennium>>>>
Screen-Shot-2018-05-16-at-1.49.18-PM.png

Mark of the Beast in the Hand or Forehead?

~S~

Republicans like the cheap labor, but they are not putting up nearly the fight Democrats are. Not only do Democrats not put up a fight, they make illegals stay here as comfortable as possible, by not interacting with federal authorities, sanctuary cities, and now sanctuary states, places like NY who are furnishing them with drivers licenses, fighting against the wall, and allowing their children to attend our schools.

Trump's main issue that was transcending in the primary was his immigration stance. The others just talked the same BS they've been talking about for many years. But we constituents didn't ask for immigration reform, we asked for immigration halt, especially where illegals are concerned. That's why Trump beat them all out. And whoever is going to run in the future for President on the Republican side is going to have to remember that.

No, because no matter what any Republicans stance is on immigration, it's better than the Democrats any day of the week. But Trump was smart enough to have the best stance as he understood the others were just giving us lip service, but knew what we really wanted.

Yes, he did know what you wanted to hear. I will give you that much.

Trump would buy every single farmer a truck if it would help him win re-election, my friends!
Sorta like Democrats giving welfare to people who are perfectly capable of working?

Like we do for corporate farms?

Again...Good, real, productive Americans, those paying your way, support the idea of investing in America’s food sources while few agree with paying Guadalupe to expand her litter of filth. Does this really blow your mind?

Guadalupe is who is picking the produce.

Hahaha...is that what CNN told you?
Don’t you hate it when those inconvenient facts get in the way?
PH_2015-03-26_unauthorized-immigrants-testimony-REPORT-03.png

That doesn't dispute what I said.

Trump would buy every single farmer a truck if it would help him win re-election, my friends!
Sorta like Democrats giving welfare to people who are perfectly capable of working?

Again...Good, real, productive Americans, those paying your way, support the idea of investing in America’s food sources while few agree with paying Guadalupe to expand her litter of filth. Does this really blow your mind?

Negs are worse than Mexis.
White Appalachians are as bad as Mexis.

Post some statistics to confirm your assertion would you pleaes? We hate going on the “because I said so” principle.
Let’s see welfare stats, criminality and incarceration....GO

The murder rates of 95% White West Virginia is fairly high.
Same with welfare abuses.

The murder rate of West Virginia is nearly 6 out of 100,000 & Latinos nearly 8 out of 100,000.

In New York despite numerous Blacks & Latinos we had a murder rate nearly 3 out of 100,000.

White New Yorkers have clearly very very low murder rates perhaps 0.5 out of 100,000.

Guadalupe is who is picking the produce.

Hahaha...is that what CNN told you?
Don’t you hate it when those inconvenient facts get in the way?
PH_2015-03-26_unauthorized-immigrants-testimony-REPORT-03.png

You know, you just supported his point. a far greater percent of illegal work in Ag than do citizens.

Sure go with that spin...but what I showed is 4 in 100 wetbacks work in Ag...You LefTarded folks bust your dumbasses trying to convince the public that we wouldn’t eat if it weren’t for Gustavo and Guadalupe.

My point is that you are perfectly fine providing welfare to corporate farms but not to those working at those farms.

No, what we want is to stop people from taking advantage of the system. Take Maine for example. It was one of the first states to implement food stamp requirements on people who had no dependents. The requirements were not asking much, but those people decided to drop out of the program instead of meeting the requirements. Obviously they weren't that hungry after all.

Living in the streets because they don't have food stamps? If they needed them that bad to the point it meant homelessness, then they would have met one of the requirements. The three were:

Now if I needed food stamps so I could avoid being homeless, I would do one of these three things without a problem. That's how I know none of them went homeless.
Sounds like a reasonable policy to me. Doubt if I'll try their food stamps. Can you get a good Maine lobster with those food stamps?

Sounds like a reasonable policy to me. Doubt if I'll try their food stamps. Can you get a good Maine lobster with those food stamps?

I wouldn't doubt it. We have food stamp people in my grocery store, and you should see what they buy. I wish I could afford to eat like that.

I have HUD people next door to me. Not one adult weighs less than 300 lbs. They are likely on food stamps if they got HUD. They throw parties in their backyard with ribs and chicken, and have 20 guests over.

The new scam is they get in line at the checkout at the grocery store, and ask customers in line if they can use their food stamps to buy some of your items. When the transaction is complete, you pay them back for the food they bought your items for, and they give you a discount for your participation. Usually they offer to use food stamps for 40 dollars of your items, and you only pay them 30 dollars for it.

The People Left Behind When Only the ‘Deserving’ Poor Get Help

Yes, he did know what you wanted to hear. I will give you that much.

He not only said what I wanted to hear, but did what he could to backup his words. The commies and their judges stopped many of his attempts, but at least he got the border back under control by holding Mexico accountable for their neighboring immigrants crossing over to get to our border.

Negs are worse than Mexis.
White Appalachians are as bad as Mexis.

Post some statistics to confirm your assertion would you pleaes? We hate going on the “because I said so” principle.
Let’s see welfare stats, criminality and incarceration....GO

The murder rates of 95% White West Virginia is fairly high.
Same with welfare abuses.

The murder rate of West Virginia is nearly 6 out of 100,000 & Latinos nearly 8 out of 100,000.

In New York despite numerous Blacks & Latinos we had a murder rate nearly 3 out of 100,000.

White New Yorkers have clearly very very low murder rates perhaps 0.5 out of 100,000.

Odd, it says the rate of violent crime in WV is 2.9%. Now that would be all violent crime.

West Virginia Crime Rates and Statistics - NeighborhoodScout

That sounds like such BS. She couldn't get a doctors appointment to sign her out for Medicaid? Give me a break. It sounds more to me like she's trying to milk the system. It's likely she knows a doctor will not sign her out because she's not really disabled and she's using that as an excuse.

That sounds like such BS. She couldn't get a doctors appointment to sign her out for Medicaid? Give me a break. It sounds more to me like she's trying to milk the system. It's likely she knows a doctor will not sign her out because she's not really disabled and she's using that as an excuse.

If only everyone else in the world was as perfect as you..........

I wouldn't doubt it. We have food stamp people in my grocery store, and you should see what they buy. I wish I could afford to eat like that.

I have HUD people next door to me. Not one adult weighs less than 300 lbs. They are likely on food stamps if they got HUD. They throw parties in their backyard with ribs and chicken, and have 20 guests over.

The new scam is they get in line at the checkout at the grocery store, and ask customers in line if they can use their food stamps to buy some of your items. When the transaction is complete, you pay them back for the food they bought your items for, and they give you a discount for your participation. Usually they offer to use food stamps for 40 dollars of your items, and you only pay them 30 dollars for it.

50 years ago, when there really were welfare Cadillacs, I worked part time for liberty supermarket in Paducah. These people would come in and load up multiple carts with hams, turkey, steaks, etc, pay with food stamps, and give me big tips for loading their groceries in the Caddy. I ask my boss what the deal was. He said they took them to "the bottom", traded for pennies on the dollar and used the money at the liqueur store next door and that we were in the business of selling groceries and didn't care who paid us.

50 years ago, when there really were welfare Cadillacs, I worked part time for liberty supermarket in Paducah. These people would come in and load up multiple carts with hams, turkey, steaks, etc, pay with food stamps, and give me big tips for loading their groceries in the Caddy. I ask my boss what the deal was. He said they took them to "the bottom", traded for pennies on the dollar and used the money at the liqueur store next door and that we were in the business of selling groceries and didn't care who paid us.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen them in the line with food stamps, and huge bags of dog food, beer or wine, flowers, greeting cards, perfume.....

The registers now separate the food stamp items and the non-food items. So they pay for their food with the card, and then whip out a wad of cash for the alcohol, cigarets and pet products. So we're paying them to eat, and they're paying for their dogs or cats to eat.

You would think they'd have some shame, and come into the store twice so people don't witness this abuse. But they don't care, because even if you could find out who they were and report them, the government won't do anything about it.

If only everyone else in the world was as perfect as you..........

It has nothing to do with being perfect. If she's that ill, she can apply for disability. I never heard of people unable to see a doctor anywhere in the country. Hell, an urgent care center takes everybody.

Forum List

Back