Trump orders federal departments, agencies to provide citizenship records: We will leave no stone un

Trump would buy every single farmer a truck if it would help him win re-election, my friends!
Sorta like Democrats giving welfare to people who are perfectly capable of working?

Like we do for corporate farms?

Again...Good, real, productive Americans, those paying your way, support the idea of investing in America’s food sources while few agree with paying Guadalupe to expand her litter of filth. Does this really blow your mind?

Republicans like the cheap labor, but they are not putting up nearly the fight Democrats are. Not only do Democrats not put up a fight, they make illegals stay here as comfortable as possible, by not interacting with federal authorities, sanctuary cities, and now sanctuary states, places like NY who are furnishing them with drivers licenses, fighting against the wall, and allowing their children to attend our schools.

Trump's main issue that was transcending in the primary was his immigration stance. The others just talked the same BS they've been talking about for many years. But we constituents didn't ask for immigration reform, we asked for immigration halt, especially where illegals are concerned. That's why Trump beat them all out. And whoever is going to run in the future for President on the Republican side is going to have to remember that.

The Repubs have to pretend so that you people will keep voting for them.

Come on man...the ‘tone’ in D.C. is reflective of public opinion...The public opinion among good, real Americans has moved to “FUCK WETBACKS”...the sentiment hasn’t been embedded in D.C. quite yet but it happening for sure...I’m sure a good, real, productive American like yourself is hoping the sentiment takes root in D.C.....RIGHT?

Let's try this a different way.

How much have you read about the slew of bills that were magically passed by Congress and signed by Trump in the last week?

Do you know much about them, what is in them and the impact they will have on you? Have you seen many news stories about them?

I’ll play along...How does this correlate to this thread and chasing wetbacks out?
Legislative Search Results

So, you know nothing about them, which is the case for I bet 95% of the country. They passed a huge bill that changed many rules for retirement, did you know anything about it? Most do not.

This correlates to your statement..."Come on man...the ‘tone’ in D.C. is reflective of public opinion". You seem to think that DC reacts to public opinion, I say they drive public opinion.

We have two groups that claim to pretty much hate each other, one side is accusing the other side of a coup. Yet somehow while all that is going on they managed to come together to add another trillion dollars to our debt and made changes to our retirement savings systems pretty much without anyone hearing about it.

It is almost like the impeachment was a distraction.

Trump would buy every single farmer a truck if it would help him win re-election, my friends!
Sorta like Democrats giving welfare to people who are perfectly capable of working?

Again...Good, real, productive Americans, those paying your way, support the idea of investing in America’s food sources while few agree with paying Guadalupe to expand her litter of filth. Does this really blow your mind?

Guadalupe is who is picking the produce.

showMePapers-Nazis.jpg

Republicans like the cheap labor, but they are not putting up nearly the fight Democrats are. Not only do Democrats not put up a fight, they make illegals stay here as comfortable as possible, by not interacting with federal authorities, sanctuary cities, and now sanctuary states, places like NY who are furnishing them with drivers licenses, fighting against the wall, and allowing their children to attend our schools.

Trump's main issue that was transcending in the primary was his immigration stance. The others just talked the same BS they've been talking about for many years. But we constituents didn't ask for immigration reform, we asked for immigration halt, especially where illegals are concerned. That's why Trump beat them all out. And whoever is going to run in the future for President on the Republican side is going to have to remember that.

The Repubs have to pretend so that you people will keep voting for them.

Come on man...the ‘tone’ in D.C. is reflective of public opinion...The public opinion among good, real Americans has moved to “FUCK WETBACKS”...the sentiment hasn’t been embedded in D.C. quite yet but it happening for sure...I’m sure a good, real, productive American like yourself is hoping the sentiment takes root in D.C.....RIGHT?

Let's try this a different way.

How much have you read about the slew of bills that were magically passed by Congress and signed by Trump in the last week?

Do you know much about them, what is in them and the impact they will have on you? Have you seen many news stories about them?

I’ll play along...How does this correlate to this thread and chasing wetbacks out?
Legislative Search Results

So, you know nothing about them, which is the case for I bet 95% of the country. They passed a huge bill that changed many rules for retirement, did you know anything about it? Most do not.

This correlates to your statement..."Come on man...the ‘tone’ in D.C. is reflective of public opinion". You seem to think that DC reacts to public opinion, I say they drive public opinion.

We have two groups that claim to pretty much hate each other, one side is accusing the other side of a coup. Yet somehow while all that is going on they managed to come together to add another trillion dollars to our debt and made changes to our retirement savings systems pretty much without anyone hearing about it.

Haha...I like conspiracy theories....hold on, so you honestly believe the citizenry would have been paying attention and digging into all Bills hitting the floor had the impeachment not been happening?
You may have watched one too many Michael Moore flicks man.

Hahaha...is that what CNN told you?
Don’t you hate it when those inconvenient facts get in the way?
PH_2015-03-26_unauthorized-immigrants-testimony-REPORT-03.png

Haha...I like conspiracy theories....hold on, so you honestly believe the citizenry would have been paying attention and digging into all Bills hitting the floor had the impeachment not been happening?

Nope, impeachment was going to happen, it was just the timing of it that was vital.

And the funniest part is that even for all your bluster...you do not give a fuck what is in any of the bills...as long as Trump keeps talking about illegals nothing else maters...even though nothing is being done on that front.

You know, you just supported his point. a far greater percent of illegal work in Ag than do citizens.

Nope, impeachment was going to happen, it was just the timing of it that was vital.

And the funniest part is that even for all your bluster...you do not give a fuck what is in any of the bills...as long as Trump keeps talking about illegals nothing else maters...even though nothing is being done on that front.

I think you’re making an ass of yourself by doing too much assuming. Think about it...you’re saying that nobody is paying attention to work being done in the House because you say so? Is this another megalomania type of thing?

I think you’re making an ass of yourself by doing too much assuming. Think about it...you’re saying that nobody is paying attention to work being done in the House because you say so? Is this another megalomania type of thing?

you are walking, living proof I am right.

Did she marry a U.S. citizen.......yup...........

Is that legal.......YUP.

Yet they Fake the I-9 forms......with Fake Forged Ids.........pay taxes.......get Tax Credits.....and get ignored by the IRS and Social Security Administration.

No, what we want is to stop people from taking advantage of the system.

You folks don't know our 1st lady came to America through the very same system her potus husband is coming down on?

AP: Melania Trump was an undocumented working model in '96

Melania Trump arrived in the U.S. from Slovenia on Aug. 27, 1996, on a B1/B2 visitor visa and earned $20,056 for 10 modeling jobs before she obtained her H-1B work visa on Oct. 18, 1996, according to AP.

that^^^^ is an illegal alien stealing our work.....

~S~

Wrong. She had a work Visa, then got a green card, and eventually became a citizen.

Questioning Melania Trump's Immigration History Helps Nobody

You know, you just supported his point. a far greater percent of illegal work in Ag than do citizens.

Sure go with that spin...but what I showed is 4 in 100 wetbacks work in Ag...You LefTarded folks bust your dumbasses trying to convince the public that we wouldn’t eat if it weren’t for Gustavo and Guadalupe.

Negs are worse than Mexis.
White Appalachians are as bad as Mexis.

in america, we dont celebrate the mob. we celebrate the man who has the courage and conviction to stand up to the mob.

PRESIDENT! DONALD! J! TRUUUUUUMP!

Haha...because you say so.
Yet, you have no idea of what I pay attention to. You’re fucking weird dude.

Did she marry a U.S. citizen.......yup...........

Is that legal.......YUP.

Yet they Fake the I-9 forms......with Fake Forged Ids.........pay taxes.......get Tax Credits.....and get ignored by the IRS and Social Security Administration.

No, what we want is to stop people from taking advantage of the system.

You folks don't know our 1st lady came to America through the very same system her potus husband is coming down on?

AP: Melania Trump was an undocumented working model in '96

Melania Trump arrived in the U.S. from Slovenia on Aug. 27, 1996, on a B1/B2 visitor visa and earned $20,056 for 10 modeling jobs before she obtained her H-1B work visa on Oct. 18, 1996, according to AP.

that^^^^ is an illegal alien stealing our work.....

~S~

Wrong. She had a work Visa, then got a green card, and eventually became a citizen.

Questioning Melania Trump's Immigration History Helps Nobody

Hmm... So have some Guatemalans I've met.

Sure go with that spin...but what I showed is 4 in 100 wetbacks work in Ag...You LefTarded folks bust your dumbasses trying to convince the public that we wouldn’t eat if it weren’t for Gustavo and Guadalupe.

How much of what we eat does that 4 in 100 pick?

What percent of all Ag workers does that 4 in 100 make up?

Haha...because you say so.
Yet, you have no idea of what I pay attention to. You’re fucking weird dude.

You proved me correct with your stupid ass link. We all know where your focus is...anything not white.

PS.
I'm no true Nazi.

It takes practice ....a pair of decent jackboots helps

You seem to think that DC reacts to public opinion, I say they drive public opinion.

exactly

yes, remember what the distraction made 5th page news outta last time?

ladies & gents....we have a winner!

~S~:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Negs are worse than Mexis.
White Appalachians are as bad as Mexis.

Post some statistics to confirm your assertion would you pleaes? We hate going on the “because I said so” principle.
Let’s see welfare stats, criminality and incarceration....GO

Forum List

Back