Trump orders federal departments, agencies to provide citizenship records: We will leave no stone un

stone unturned

GOD BLESS this President! :clap2:

President Trump, speaking at the White House on Thursday, announced that he would "immediately" issue an executive order to get an accurate count of non-citizens and citizens in the United States -- a measure Trump said would be "far more accurate" than relying on a citizenship question in the 2020 census.

The move would make use of "vast" federal databases and free up information sharing among all federal agencies concerning who they know is living in the country, Trump said.

"Today I'm here to say we are not backing down in our effort to determine the citizenship status of the United States population," the president told reporters in the Rose Garden, after slamming "far-left Democrats" seeking to "conceal the number of illegal aliens in our midst."

Trump, 'not backing down' in effort to count citizens amid census fight, announces executive order
Laughing my ass off at all the leftist snowflakes going crazy over this.

Says the guy who spends every single day of his life on this site challenging anything positive someone posts about trump :lol:

Silly boy, you try way too hard. I give Trump credit every time he deserves it
Did you give him credit on the tariffs and China yet?

Yep, I did give him credit for stagnating the financial markets for about 650 days after the start of his stupid ass trade war.

Says the guy who spends every single day of his life on this site challenging anything positive someone posts about trump :lol:

Silly boy, you try way too hard. I give Trump credit every time he deserves it
Did you give him credit on the tariffs and China yet?

For what? Nothing has been solved.

shh...do not tell them that. That is like telling a child there is no Santa. Trump told them it was all good, and that is all they will ever know.

stone unturned

President Trump, speaking at the White House on Thursday, announced that he would "immediately" issue an executive order to get an accurate count of non-citizens and citizens in the United States -- a measure Trump said would be "far more accurate" than relying on a citizenship question in the 2020 census.

The move would make use of "vast" federal databases and free up information sharing among all federal agencies concerning who they know is living in the country, Trump said.

"Today I'm here to say we are not backing down in our effort to determine the citizenship status of the United States population," the president told reporters in the Rose Garden, after slamming "far-left Democrats" seeking to "conceal the number of illegal aliens in our midst."

Trump, 'not backing down' in effort to count citizens amid census fight, announces executive order
Laughing my ass off at all the leftist snowflakes going crazy over this.

Going crazy over her posting an article from July and not being smart enough to know it was from July...sort of like you?

Don’t stop there! Raid my god damn city! Get them out! Wages would sky rocket

stone unturned

Unfortunately Trump is not the president you think he is.He is nothing like kennedy,someone who tried to return us to the constitution where the people had control over the government instead of all these bankers and corporations that do now. same as every president since Johnson,he is a servant to the CIA and the bankers. I know you dont want to hear that but these facts in this link dont lie.

Why Trump Is A Rothschild Tool

If you do the same work that the illegals do...you might want to reassess your life choices.
All work shouldn’t be looked down upon. You democrats are shameful. God bless liberty for all

In the words of the immortal Judge Smails...the world needs ditch diggers too.

I am glad there is a spot for you!
I’d do any job where I can earn a living and live in a free country with one standard for liberty!

If you do the same work that the illegals do...you might want to reassess your life choices.
All work shouldn’t be looked down upon. You democrats are shameful. God bless liberty for all

I’d do any job where I can earn a living and live in a free country with one standard for liberty!

That is good to hear. :113:

Hmm, so Trump's counting citizens & non-citizens equates to Liberty & Freedom?

Hmm, so Trump's counting citizens & non-citizens equates to Liberty & Freedom?

Liberty & Freedom is whatever Trump tells him it is.

This is the same thing that thinks the government should tell us which vices we are allowed to have.

He would not know Liberty & Freedom if they bit him on the ass.

They should be raiding the businesses who hire them.
Not breaking into apartments, and houses of people they suspect maybe illegal.
(Rolls eyes)

Most Republicans aren't small government, but rather tyrannical, war mongering, even genocidal maniacs.
So you would arrest poor Americans and not rich politicians that won’t do there job? Lol sick

(Rolls eyes)

Most Republicans aren't small government, but rather tyrannical, war mongering, even genocidal maniacs.
So you would arrest poor Americans and not rich politicians that won’t do there job? Lol sick

Not quite, more like I'd arrest much smaller amounts of Capitalists who hire Illegals.

(Rolls eyes)

Not quite, more like I'd arrest much smaller amounts of Capitalists who hire Illegals.
You would arrest bob father of four who was hired to make his business money lol haha

Forum List

Back