Trump orders federal departments, agencies to provide citizenship records: We will leave no stone un

Don’t stop there! Raid my god damn city! Get them out! Wages would sky rocket

They should be raiding the businesses who hire them.
Not breaking into apartments, and houses of people they suspect maybe illegal.
(Rolls eyes)

Most Republicans aren't small government, but rather tyrannical, war mongering, even genocidal maniacs.
So you would arrest poor Americans and not rich politicians that won’t do there job? Lol sick

Not quite, more like I'd arrest much smaller amounts of Capitalists who hire Illegals.
You would arrest bob father of four who was hired to make his business money lol haha

You like almost all Republicans are subservient clowns towards Capitalism.

Fact is, it will cost probably 100's of billions to deport 20 million Illegals.

There's no guarantee they'll even stay back in Mexico, Guatemala, etc.

You're just getting goofy, Capitalism is for morons.

How do you know that they aren't now living on the streets?

Living in the streets because they don't have food stamps? If they needed them that bad to the point it meant homelessness, then they would have met one of the requirements. The three were:

1. Have a job working at least 20 hours a week.
2. Be enrolled in a training program to obtain a job.
3. Volunteer 20 hours a month.

Now if I needed food stamps so I could avoid being homeless, I would do one of these three things without a problem. That's how I know none of them went homeless.
Sounds like a reasonable policy to me. Doubt if I'll try their food stamps. Can you get a good Maine lobster with those food stamps?

I wouldn't doubt it. We have food stamp people in my grocery store, and you should see what they buy. I wish I could afford to eat like that.

I have HUD people next door to me. Not one adult weighs less than 300 lbs. They are likely on food stamps if they got HUD. They throw parties in their backyard with ribs and chicken, and have 20 guests over.

The new scam is they get in line at the checkout at the grocery store, and ask customers in line if they can use their food stamps to buy some of your items. When the transaction is complete, you pay them back for the food they bought your items for, and they give you a discount for your participation. Usually they offer to use food stamps for 40 dollars of your items, and you only pay them 30 dollars for it.

50 years ago, when there really were welfare Cadillacs, I worked part time for liberty supermarket in Paducah. These people would come in and load up multiple carts with hams, turkey, steaks, etc, pay with food stamps, and give me big tips for loading their groceries in the Caddy. I ask my boss what the deal was. He said they took them to "the bottom", traded for pennies on the dollar and used the money at the liqueur store next door and that we were in the business of selling groceries and didn't care who paid us.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen them in the line with food stamps, and huge bags of dog food, beer or wine, flowers, greeting cards, perfume.....

The registers now separate the food stamp items and the non-food items. So they pay for their food with the card, and then whip out a wad of cash for the alcohol, cigarets and pet products. So we're paying them to eat, and they're paying for their dogs or cats to eat.

You would think they'd have some shame, and come into the store twice so people don't witness this abuse. But they don't care, because even if you could find out who they were and report them, the government won't do anything about it.
Big food stores are in on it. They are supposed to report food stamp or EBT fraud, but it is money in their pocket.

Don’t stop there! Raid my god damn city! Get them out! Wages would sky rocket

(Rolls eyes)

Most Republicans aren't small government, but rather tyrannical, war mongering, even genocidal maniacs.
So you would arrest poor Americans and not rich politicians that won’t do there job? Lol sick

Not quite, more like I'd arrest much smaller amounts of Capitalists who hire Illegals.
You would arrest bob father of four who was hired to make his business money lol haha

Is that a yes you would arrest the dad? That would stop illegals lol you dim wit haha

(Rolls eyes)

Is that a yes you would arrest the dad? That would stop illegals lol you dim wit haha

Yes, I don't really respect traitor CUCKS, looking to destroy this country for big BUCKS.

You apparently do, because of your low IQ, and high greed.

Yes, I don't really respect traitor CUCKS, looking to destroy this country for big BUCKS.

You don’t blame your communist legislators to pass immigration laws to protect us you blame bob father of four lol

You don’t blame your communist legislators to pass immigration laws to protect us you blame bob father of four lol

Like Communists Reagan, HW Bush, and W Bush who had appeased the Illegals?

You're very deluded, a true Crapitalist CUCK.

Our border & illegal policy is basically Libertarianism.

Where there's Libertarian individual liberty for those Crapitalists who hire illegals, and was very little to no border, or enforcements against it.

I know you're a little slow, like most Western Europeans.

But, Communists were renown for their mass deportations & tough border security.

yeah Republicans are opening up sanctuary cities everywhere Lol dufus

Communists deported the most people of all time.

Probably 30 million ethnic minorities were deported by Stalin's policies.

Crapitalism is clearly the issue, the problem is Republicans are subservient to this form of government because of their lower levels of intellectual functioning.

The OP says Trump wants to count all citizens & non citizens.

This is like what Hitler did, all over again before his oppressive, totalitarianism & genocides against minorities.

I want to take the best aspects of Fascism, like micromanaging degenerate elites & Capitalists.

You want to take the worst aspects of Fascism, like the degenerate elites & Capitalists micromanaging us.

You can't make up just how dumb of a dreg & simpleton you are.

:rofl:

You are so full of shit, Nazi boi. Yes, the president wants to ensure that the allocation of representation is not corrupted by criminal elements such as the massive illegal alien population that has invaded the nation.

Again, tell us WHY the USA is not allowed to have a border? Poland does. Why is America prohibited from a border?

First off, the easiest way to get rid of Illegals is start jailing a small number of Crapitalists who hire Illegals.
Set an example, and most other Crapitalists out of fear will follow.

Take away their income & they'll self deport.

Second off.
I never said I'm against a border.

This is your ignorance.

Third off,
You seem to have a reading comprehension issue, if you think this article is just about the border, and has nothing draconian, or totalitarian about it, in counting all citizens,and non citizens.

Wow, you can't make this cr@p up.

You know that is called a census, and every civilized nation on earth, including Poland, has them?

Republicans like the cheap labor, but they are not putting up nearly the fight Democrats are. Not only do Democrats not put up a fight, they make illegals stay here as comfortable as possible, by not interacting with federal authorities, sanctuary cities, and now sanctuary states, places like NY who are furnishing them with drivers licenses, fighting against the wall, and allowing their children to attend our schools.

Trump's main issue that was transcending in the primary was his immigration stance. The others just talked the same BS they've been talking about for many years. But we constituents didn't ask for immigration reform, we asked for immigration halt, especially where illegals are concerned. That's why Trump beat them all out. And whoever is going to run in the future for President on the Republican side is going to have to remember that.

The Repubs have to pretend so that you people will keep voting for them.

No, because no matter what any Republicans stance is on immigration, it's better than the Democrats any day of the week. But Trump was smart enough to have the best stance as he understood the others were just giving us lip service, but knew what we really wanted.

Republicans are about 5% better on immigration & about 1,000% worse on healthcare, war, giving foreign entities like the Zion money & support.

Sorry, but Republicans don't have my vote.

This is like what Hitler did, all over again before his oppressive, totalitarianism & genocides against minorities.

I want to take the best aspects of Fascism, like micromanaging degenerate elites & Capitalists.

You want to take the worst aspects of Fascism, like the degenerate elites & Capitalists micromanaging us.

You are so full of shit, Nazi boi. Yes, the president wants to ensure that the allocation of representation is not corrupted by criminal elements such as the massive illegal alien population that has invaded the nation.

Again, tell us WHY the USA is not allowed to have a border? Poland does. Why is America prohibited from a border?

First off, the easiest way to get rid of Illegals is start jailing a small number of Crapitalists who hire Illegals.

Second off.

This is your ignorance.

Third off,
You seem to have a reading comprehension issue, if you think this article is just about the border, and has nothing draconian, or totalitarian about it, in counting all citizens,and non citizens.

You know that is called a census, and every civilized nation on earth, including Poland, has them?

So, how is Trump going to count every single citizen & non citizen, without an actual question being filled out?

That's more like the draconian & totalitarian.

Sounds like Trumpkin Shillskin is going to pry into our lives, maybe even break down our doors to receive the info.

Crapitalism is clearly the issue, the problem is Republicans are subservient to this form of government because of their lower levels of intellectual functioning.
Did he go to Europe and grab them.......bring them to the USSR and then deport them...

Oh....I'm sorry....oops the ones Stalin PURGED were his own people and already lived there......thanks for playing.

Did he go to Europe and grab them.......bring them to the USSR and then deport them...

Oh....I'm sorry....oops the ones Stalin PURGED were his own people and already lived there......thanks for playing.

Stalin's policies ultimately lead to 12 - 14 million Germans being deported (expelled) and or fleeing from Eastern Europe.

Millions of Poles were deported (Expelled) and or fled out of Wilno now Lithuania & eastern Poland Galicia like Lwow.
Ukrainians were (Expelled) in Eastern Poland like Przemysl.

Stalin also deported millions of Islamic Tatars, Volga Germans, and many others.

Second off.

This is your ignorance.

Third off,

So, how is Trump going to count every single citizen & non citizen, without an actual question being filled out?

Sounds like Trumpkin Shillskin is going to pry into our lives, maybe even break down our doors to receive the info.

It might not count everyone, but it will give us a better idea what kind of problem we actually have. The left tries to downgrade the problem by saying we only have 11 million illegals in the country. The right says it's over 20 million. So who is correct?

Given the fact representation is proportional to population, I think it's within our governments interest to find out who's here legally and who is not.

Second off.

This is your ignorance.

Third off,

It might not count everyone, but it will give us a better idea what kind of problem we actually have. The left tries to downgrade the problem by saying we only have 11 million illegals in the country. The right says it's over 20 million. So who is correct?

Given the fact representation is proportional to population, I think it's within our governments interest to find out who's here legally and who is not.

So, how is Trumpkin Shillskin going to count who's a citizen, or non-citizen, without significantly stepping up draconian measures of surveillance, and invasion of privacy?

Communist are opening sanctuary cities for illegals

Communist are opening sanctuary cities for illegals

More like the Democrats who get 1/2 of their funding from the Synagogue of Satan.

Nothing to do with actual Communism.

But, like with Communism & Capitalism the Synagogue of Satan caused a ton of chaos, and just make everything worse.

Republicans like the cheap labor, but they are not putting up nearly the fight Democrats are. Not only do Democrats not put up a fight, they make illegals stay here as comfortable as possible, by not interacting with federal authorities, sanctuary cities, and now sanctuary states, places like NY who are furnishing them with drivers licenses, fighting against the wall, and allowing their children to attend our schools.

Trump's main issue that was transcending in the primary was his immigration stance. The others just talked the same BS they've been talking about for many years. But we constituents didn't ask for immigration reform, we asked for immigration halt, especially where illegals are concerned. That's why Trump beat them all out. And whoever is going to run in the future for President on the Republican side is going to have to remember that.

No, because no matter what any Republicans stance is on immigration, it's better than the Democrats any day of the week. But Trump was smart enough to have the best stance as he understood the others were just giving us lip service, but knew what we really wanted.

Republicans are about 5% better on immigration & about 1,000% worse on healthcare, war, giving foreign entities like the Zion money & support.

No, they are much better than 5%, and Trump about 100% If Democrats ever gain total control over the government, look for open borders and a flood of immigrants like you've never seen before. When you are the minority and are basically powerless when it comes to government, then tell us how you're glad you didn't vote Republican. Because whoever you are voting for is just throwing away your vote if not the two parties.

No, they are much better than 5%, and Trump about 100% If Democrats ever gain total control over the government, look for open borders and a flood of immigrants like you've never seen before. When you are the minority and are basically powerless when it comes to government, then tell us how you're glad you didn't vote Republican. Because whoever you are voting for is just throwing away your vote if not the two parties.

Nonsense, the idiocy of the the typical Republican is glaring.

Deportations lower under Trump administration than Obama: report

Nonsense, the idiocy of the the typical Republican is glaring.

Deportations lower under Trump administration than Obama: report

High deportation figures are misleading

Forum List

Back