Trump orders federal departments, agencies to provide citizenship records: We will leave no stone un

What's the point in knowing exactly how many are here? (not that he could even if he wanted to)

Illegals can not vote.

Millions of illegals vote every election in California, with the full knowledge and approval of the state.

There has been investigations after investigations and the only cheating exposed has been Republican in North Carolina.

Ohh look, a shameless liar.

You must be a democrat.

{This bill would provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of the California New Motor Voter Program in the absence of a violation by that person of the crime described above, that person’s registration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization and not the fault of that person. The bill would also provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of this program, and that person votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the person’s registration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization and is not guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote}

Bill Text - AB-1461 Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program.

California registers, protects, and encourages illegal aliens to vote.

Did you prove that illegals vote? No. That is what I said. And you felt a need to call me a liar even though you did nothing to address what I said?

(and I'm not a (D).

I proved that the state of California registers, protects, and promotes voting by illegal aliens. Your denial that illegals vote and in large numbers is exactly that, a lie.

What's the point in knowing exactly how many are here? (not that he could even if he wanted to)

Illegals can not vote.
No shit
Yet they Fake the I-9 forms......with Fake Forged Ids.........pay taxes.......get Tax Credits.....and get ignored by the IRS and Social Security Administration.

BUT THEY CAN'T VOTE......

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

To note........Trump is over all of this now. Why would it still be happening?

The IRS commissioner is picked and can be fired by the president.

Illegals can not vote.

Millions of illegals vote every election in California, with the full knowledge and approval of the state.

There has been investigations after investigations and the only cheating exposed has been Republican in North Carolina.

You must be a democrat.

{This bill would provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of the California New Motor Voter Program in the absence of a violation by that person of the crime described above, that person’s registration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization and not the fault of that person. The bill would also provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of this program, and that person votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the person’s registration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization and is not guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote}

Did you prove that illegals vote? No. That is what I said. And you felt a need to call me a liar even though you did nothing to address what I said?

(and I'm not a (D).

I proved that the state of California registers, protects, and promotes voting by illegal aliens. Your denial that illegals vote and in large numbers is exactly that, a lie.

They can do that but despite investigation after investigation the only cheating uncovered of any note was done by Republicans in North Carolina.

Prove illegals are voting.

Illegals can not vote.

You must be a democrat.

(and I'm not a (D).

You provided nothing of the sort. There is nothing in the law you provided that does any of those things.

Do you ever not lie?

Illegals can not vote.

You must be a democrat.

(and I'm not a (D).

Over 1,000 Noncitizens Found on Voter Rolls in Virginia

Illegal alien faces prison for voter fraud: 'Been voting since at least 1994' - The American Mirror

Lawsuit: 100,000 noncitizens registered to vote in Pennsylvania

Hundreds Vote Illegally in North Carolina after Court Bans Election Integrity Law - Judicial Watch

And these are just a couple of many stories out there.

They can do that but despite investigation after investigation the only cheating uncovered of any note was done by Republicans in North Carolina.

Prove illegals are voting.

I found a pile of shit in the living room. The house is occupied by myself, my wife, and two dogs. PROVE that one of the dogs shit in the house.

{
The New York Times claimed victory, noting that “no state has uncovered significant evidence to support the president’s claim, and election officials, including many Republicans, have strongly rejected it.”

In reality, many states had refused to hand over data to the Election Commission.}

Wait, that sounds like a deliberate coverup by states?

{
It’s surprisingly difficult to find good information on voter roll registration. One of the most widely cited sources is a 2012 PEW study which found the following problems with America’s voter rolls:

• Approximately 24 million–one out of every eight–voter registrations in the United States are no longer valid or are significantly inaccurate
  • More than 1.8 million deceased individuals are listed as voters
  • Approximately 2.75 million people have registrations in more than one state}
Why aren't the little Goebbels digging into this? I thought they were "journalists?" :rofl: :lmao:

Yes, Illegal Aliens Are Voting

Oh, but proof?

19 foreign nationals indicted for illegally voting in 2016 elections

Last edited:
Illegals can not vote.

You must be a democrat.

(and I'm not a (D).

Illegal alien faces prison for voter fraud: 'Been voting since at least 1994' - The American Mirror

Hundreds Vote Illegally in North Carolina after Court Bans Election Integrity Law - Judicial Watch

When North Carolina was audited it was the Republicans that were found to have cheated. You noted one illegal that had voted.

You must be a democrat.

(and I'm not a (D).

You provided nothing of the sort. There is nothing in the law you provided that does any of those things.

Do you ever not lie?

Ah goofball goosestepper, as stupid as you are dishonest... Have someone sentient read and explain the passage to you,.

My guess is that the OP didn’t know how old the link was when it was posted.

You must be a democrat.

(and I'm not a (D).

Do you ever not lie?
Since when do illegals care about the law.

• Approximately 24 million–one out of every eight–voter registrations in the United States are no longer valid or are significantly inaccurate
  • More than 1.8 million deceased individuals are listed as voters
  • Approximately 2.75 million people have registrations in more than one state}
Why aren't the little Goebbels digging into this? I thought they were "journalists?" :rofl: :lmao:

Yes, Illegal Aliens Are Voting

Oh, but proof?

19 foreign nationals indicted for illegally voting in 2016 elections

The Republican's worked to undermine the elections in North Carolina and you are worried about 19 people? 19 people that were caught?

No matter what we do there will be small instances of cheating. It's not often that entire elections have to be overturned.

P.S. the post was a mess so I had to edit it down.

IRS Admits It Encourages Illegals To Steal Social Security Numbers For Taxes

Oh but they can't vote..........IT'S AGAINST THE LAW.....

giphy.gif

She pretty much admitted that to Taz, but then run away and hid.

None of them will admit not a damn fucking thing has been done since this Photo Op took place.

You must be a democrat.

(and I'm not a (D).

And out of them all you have one person that is proven to have actually voted.

She pretty much admitted that to Taz, but then run away and hid.

None of them will admit not a damn fucking thing has been done since this Photo Op took place.
giphy.gif

You must be a democrat.

(and I'm not a (D).

Do you ever not lie?
Since when do illegals care about the law.

Since when do leftist democrats like goofball goosestepper? :dunno:

That's because it's very difficult to bust illegals when they do vote. Why would an illegal register to vote if they had no intention of voting?

A person goes to vote, the poll worker doesn't accept their form of identification, do they call the cops? Do they report it to the media? No, they just simply turn the voter away. I seen it happen in front of me one time. Nobody knows a thing.

That's because it's very difficult to bust illegals when they do vote. Why would an illegal register to vote if they had no intention of voting?

A person goes to vote, the poll worker doesn't accept their form of identification, do they call the cops? Do they report it to the media? No, they just simply turn the voter away. I seen it happen in front of me one time. Nobody knows a thing.

But if it were happening by the millions like we are told, there would be more such stories.

Instead we have random accounts of an individual here and there.

I do enjoy the scenario you girls cook up... Some guy travels a thousand miles, pays a coyote to take him across the river or through the desert, lives in hiding, avoids the authorities where he can but is somehow determined to vote every Election Day.

you girls are funny

So you saw the system work.

Forum List

Back