Trump orders federal departments, agencies to provide citizenship records: We will leave no stone un

Millions of illegals vote every election in California, with the full knowledge and approval of the state.

There has been investigations after investigations and the only cheating exposed has been Republican in North Carolina.

Ohh look, a shameless liar.

You must be a democrat.

{This bill would provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of the California New Motor Voter Program in the absence of a violation by that person of the crime described above, that person’s registration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization and not the fault of that person. The bill would also provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of this program, and that person votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the person’s registration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization and is not guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote}

Bill Text - AB-1461 Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program.

California registers, protects, and encourages illegal aliens to vote.

Did you prove that illegals vote? No. That is what I said. And you felt a need to call me a liar even though you did nothing to address what I said?

(and I'm not a (D).

Over 1,000 Noncitizens Found on Voter Rolls in Virginia

Illegal alien faces prison for voter fraud: 'Been voting since at least 1994' - The American Mirror

Lawsuit: 100,000 noncitizens registered to vote in Pennsylvania

Hundreds Vote Illegally in North Carolina after Court Bans Election Integrity Law - Judicial Watch

And these are just a couple of many stories out there.

When North Carolina was audited it was the Republicans that were found to have cheated. You noted one illegal that had voted.

Like I said, plenty of them out there. Why does California have motor voter laws? That's right, to use their many illegals there to cheat the elections. Democrats can't win unless they cheat. That's why they have motor voter, protest against Voter-ID, bitch about voter roll purges and so on. They don't want safeguards in place, because cheating is how they win.

And out of them all you have one person that is proven to have actually voted.

That's because it's very difficult to bust illegals when they do vote. Why would an illegal register to vote if they had no intention of voting?

A person goes to vote, the poll worker doesn't accept their form of identification, do they call the cops? Do they report it to the media? No, they just simply turn the voter away. I seen it happen in front of me one time. Nobody knows a thing.

So you saw the system work.

And that means it works all the time?

There has been investigations after investigations and the only cheating exposed has been Republican in North Carolina.

Ohh look, a shameless liar.

You must be a democrat.

{This bill would provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of the California New Motor Voter Program in the absence of a violation by that person of the crime described above, that person’s registration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization and not the fault of that person. The bill would also provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of this program, and that person votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the person’s registration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization and is not guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote}

California registers, protects, and encourages illegal aliens to vote.

Did you prove that illegals vote? No. That is what I said. And you felt a need to call me a liar even though you did nothing to address what I said?

(and I'm not a (D).

Over 1,000 Noncitizens Found on Voter Rolls in Virginia

Illegal alien faces prison for voter fraud: 'Been voting since at least 1994' - The American Mirror

Lawsuit: 100,000 noncitizens registered to vote in Pennsylvania

Hundreds Vote Illegally in North Carolina after Court Bans Election Integrity Law - Judicial Watch

And these are just a couple of many stories out there.

When North Carolina was audited it was the Republicans that were found to have cheated. You noted one illegal that had voted.

Like I said, plenty of them out there. Why does California have motor voter laws? That's right, to use their many illegals there to cheat the elections. Democrats can't win unless they cheat. That's why they have motor voter, protest against Voter-ID, bitch about voter roll purges and so on. They don't want safeguards in place, because cheating is how they win.

I'm not interested in your rants. You are certainly free to do so but your rants prove nothing other than your ability to rant.

That's because it's very difficult to bust illegals when they do vote. Why would an illegal register to vote if they had no intention of voting?

A person goes to vote, the poll worker doesn't accept their form of identification, do they call the cops? Do they report it to the media? No, they just simply turn the voter away. I seen it happen in front of me one time. Nobody knows a thing.

But if it were happening by the millions like we are told, there would be more such stories.

Instead we have random accounts of an individual here and there.
I just gave you about 4 million examples on why your argument and that of the left........LOL.....you are defending them again.......is BS.

Preaching the Narrative of the left again I see.

They pay taxes......work with Fake I-9 forms..get tax credits back............but can't Vote.

LMAO.............sell that snake oil somewhere else. We know it......you know it.....just most of our population doesn't know it.....which is the problem

Until you or anyone prove otherwise and there have been plenty of people who have tried. North Carolina proved that cheating can be uncovered.

Millions of illegals vote every election in California, with the full knowledge and approval of the state.

When will you stop peddling that lie to excuse your failure as a party in that state?

The only lie is from those who deny it's done, right out in the open.

California promotes and protects illegal alien voting.

Now show me proof of the illegal voting, ass clown

When will you stop peddling that lie to excuse your failure as a party in that state?

iu

iu

19 foreign nationals indicted for illegally voting in 2016 elections

Until you or anyone prove otherwise and there have been plenty of people who have tried. North Carolina proved that cheating can be uncovered.

One of my links are out of NC. Much voter fraud cannot be detected because not enough safeguards are in place. Anytime the Republicans want to institute safeguards, the Democrats cause a stink about it. You know it--I know it. It's something that can't be denied.

iu

iu

19 foreign nationals indicted for illegally voting in 2016 elections

You said there were millions

We will leave no stone unturned

Except the stones that need to be turned for planting the crops.

IRS chief: Agency encourages illegal immigrant theft of SSNs to file tax returns

What we learned is that ... the IRS continues to process tax returns with false W-2 information and issue refunds as if they were routine tax returns, and say that's not really our job," Coats said. "We also learned the IRS ignores notifications from the Social Security Administration that a name does not match a Social Security number, and you use your own system to determine whether a number is valid."

Asked to explain those practices, Koskinen replied, "What happens in these situations is someone is using a Social Security number to get a job, but they're filing their tax return with their [taxpayer identification number]." What that means, he said, is that "they are undocumented aliens … . They're paying taxes. It's in everybody's interest to have them pay the taxes they owe."

As long as the information is being used only to fraudulently obtain jobs, Koskinen said, rather than to claim false tax returns, the agency has an interest in helping them. "The question is whether the Social Security number they're using to get the job has been stolen. It's not the normal identity theft situation," he said.

I do enjoy the scenario you girls cook up... Some guy travels a thousand miles, pays a coyote to take him across the river or through the desert, lives in hiding, avoids the authorities where he can but is somehow determined to vote every Election Day.

you girls are funny

I know it's amazing what they think. Most illegals if not criminals want to stay hidden and live under the radar and have to be rolling in laughter when they hear they're being accused of voting.

I can see it now on election day: Hey Paco let's' go vote and get thrown out of the country it took us 10 years to get here.

One of my links are out of NC. Much voter fraud cannot be detected because not enough safeguards are in place. Anytime the Republicans want to institute safeguards, the Democrats cause a stink about it. You know it--I know it. It's something that can't be denied.

Odd, it wasn't that hard to catch the Republicans cheating in North Carolina. Illegals are going to risk getting caught?

Are you arguing that we need to put more safegaurds on the Republican party in North Carolina?

Like I said, plenty of them out there. Why does California have motor voter laws?

Because the Fed Govt told them they had to have them...

National Voter Registration Act of 1993 - Wikipedia

These states all have motor vote laws...I guess in your mind they all did so just so illegals can vote. Those darn Utah folks and their illegal voting

Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, and West Virginia

Odd, it wasn't that hard to catch the Republicans cheating in North Carolina. Illegals are going to risk getting caught?

Are you arguing that we need to put more safegaurds on the Republican party in North Carolina?

You keep talking about it and brought that up about a half-dozen times now. Post a link already.

IRS chief: Agency encourages illegal immigrant theft of SSNs to file tax returns

What we learned is that ... the IRS continues to process tax returns with false W-2 information and issue refunds as if they were routine tax returns, and say that's not really our job," Coats said. "We also learned the IRS ignores notifications from the Social Security Administration that a name does not match a Social Security number, and you use your own system to determine whether a number is valid."

Asked to explain those practices, Koskinen replied, "What happens in these situations is someone is using a Social Security number to get a job, but they're filing their tax return with their [taxpayer identification number]." What that means, he said, is that "they are undocumented aliens … . They're paying taxes. It's in everybody's interest to have them pay the taxes they owe."

As long as the information is being used only to fraudulently obtain jobs, Koskinen said, rather than to claim false tax returns, the agency has an interest in helping them. "The question is whether the Social Security number they're using to get the job has been stolen. It's not the normal identity theft situation," he said.

So if they're filing taxes using THEIR OWN TIN would they not be documented since they applied for their TIN?

These same people paying through a ssn that is stolen are at least paying into the system and not getting anything out when they retire because at that point since IRS knew all along it was stolen is not paying them ss benefits. Right?

I do enjoy the scenario you girls cook up... Some guy travels a thousand miles, pays a coyote to take him across the river or through the desert, lives in hiding, avoids the authorities where he can but is somehow determined to vote every Election Day.

you girls are funny

I know it's amazing what they think. Most illegals if not criminals want to stay hidden and live under the radar and have to be rolling in laughter when they hear they're being accused of voting.

I can see it now on election day: Hey Paco let's' go vote and get thrown out of the country it took us 10 years to get here.

Correct

You keep talking about it and brought that up about a half-dozen times now. Post a link already.

Board sets dates for North Carolina election redo

Forum List

Back