Trump orders federal departments, agencies to provide citizenship records: We will leave no stone un

And that means it works all the time?

Until you or anyone prove otherwise and there have been plenty of people who have tried. North Carolina proved that cheating can be uncovered.

One of my links are out of NC. Much voter fraud cannot be detected because not enough safeguards are in place. Anytime the Republicans want to institute safeguards, the Democrats cause a stink about it. You know it--I know it. It's something that can't be denied.

Odd, it wasn't that hard to catch the Republicans cheating in North Carolina. Illegals are going to risk getting caught?

Are you arguing that we need to put more safegaurds on the Republican party in North Carolina?

You keep talking about it and brought that up about a half-dozen times now. Post a link already.

LOL, seriously? You were seriously unaware that the election was overturned over this?

How Republicans Tried to Rig an Election in North Carolina (And Almost Got Away With It)

North Carolina Had No Choice

I don't follow elections of other states in most cases. But what you presented here is one person. What we were talking about is voter fraud by individual voters.

Nice spin away from the point............but in regards to the Wall.........300 to 400 miles will be complete by 2020 if they can overcome the last court challenge that is holding up 175 miles.

Are they using tax credits to fund the wall? It was a pretty simple question.
No.............as you sidestep the main point of my article......

I asked you specific questions.........and you aren't answering them for a reason.....

keep spinning.

Your questions had nothing to do with my question. I saw no reason to answer them since you did not answer mine.

I do not think illegals should get anything, least of all tax credits.

If they forge SSNs they and the people that helped them do it should spend a good long time in jail.
What took you so long.............lol

And they can do this ........but not vote..........LOL

The LIES about it are funny though............Problem with Lies is that they always catch up with you.........Like FISA and the so called Russia BS along with Carter Page being a Russian agent.
giphy.gif

And after 13 pages there is still no evidence that anything has been accomplished on this front since the Photo Op back in July.
They are using data from agencies to go after employers vis ICE HSI AUDITS.......

That is going a rate quadroupled to 2017.
I-9 Audits and Investigations of Employers Have Nearly Quadrupled in 2018

How many employers have been charged? How many have had to pay fines or spend time in jail?

Investigations are basically meaningless if there is not something that results from them. This has always been the weak link, we never hold employers accountable
As you still don't answer my questions.....asking more....

Why aren't you answering my questions...........and the questions you just asked are because they use the legal system for protection........they have id's and ssns.........and the employer goes WE DIDN'T KNOW.

Now I've answered 2 of your questions..........now answer mine.

I did.

So, why do we not have a real, workable system for employers to verify SSN and IDs?

If the IRS can figure out that I made a mistake on my taxes from 3 years ago in regards to investments...how can we not come up with a system of verifying work eligibility?

Fake ID market bypasses anti-fraud measures | TechRadar

Trump would buy every single farmer a truck if it would help him win re-election, my friends!

and he would put the name TRUMP on the license plates!
The feds have been buying trucks and tractors for farmers since before we were born

I don't work in the White House you moron!

Why did you make the thread then?

What is the point of bringing up something from July if there has been no progress on it since the photo op?

Do you want words from the president or results?

ok

my last answer to your obnoxious posts

how do you know there has been no progress?????

HOW????

You don't.
Because he hasn’t seen it reported on CNN.

So you saw the system work.

Until you or anyone prove otherwise and there have been plenty of people who have tried. North Carolina proved that cheating can be uncovered.

One of my links are out of NC. Much voter fraud cannot be detected because not enough safeguards are in place. Anytime the Republicans want to institute safeguards, the Democrats cause a stink about it. You know it--I know it. It's something that can't be denied.

As I showed earlier, there are safeguards in place to HIDE and COVER UP election fraud.

Of course. Does anybody think when Rafael the illegal gets his drivers license in California, that Selena working at the DMV will question whether he's a citizen or not? No, they just mark them down as a legal voter and off he goes.

And both are protected from prosecution by AB-1461.

As I showed earlier, there are safeguards in place to HIDE and COVER UP election fraud.

Of course. Does anybody think when Rafael the illegal gets his drivers license in California, that Selena working at the DMV will question whether he's a citizen or not? No, they just mark them down as a legal voter and off he goes.

And both are protected from prosecution by AB-1461.

And so what if they are caught? Whoops, sorry, I must have made a mistake. That's it. It's all wink-wink, nod-nod.

What's the point in knowing exactly how many are here? (not that he could even if he wanted to)

Illegals can not vote.
or Not Supposed to...

Exactly that's why we have to remind everybody what the President is doing. :thup:

What has happened on this since July? Is there any reporting of compliance?
^^ This guy is scared shitless :lmao:

Goofball Goosestepper is just a typical Marxist. He scurries out and tries to get away with spewing idiocy and horseshit. Once he is caught, he scurries back into the shadows.

Odd, it wasn't that hard to catch the Republicans cheating in North Carolina. Illegals are going to risk getting caught?

Are you arguing that we need to put more safegaurds on the Republican party in North Carolina?

You keep talking about it and brought that up about a half-dozen times now. Post a link already.

LOL, seriously? You were seriously unaware that the election was overturned over this?

How Republicans Tried to Rig an Election in North Carolina (And Almost Got Away With It)

I don't follow elections of other states in most cases. But what you presented here is one person. What we were talking about is voter fraud by individual voters.

No we weren't. The claims were "millions". Absolutely no one argues that you will never find individual cases here and there.

As an aside, no way the guy in North Carolina did what he did without the knowledge and help of others.

Last edited:

No we weren't. The claims were "millions". Absolutely no one argues that you will never find individual cases here and there.

As an aside, no way the guy in North Carolina did what he did without the knowledge and help of others.

Yes, but he orchestrated the entire thing. So it's really one person that was responsible. He hired an outfit to do his dirty work.

Illegals can not vote.
or Not Supposed to...

Exactly that's why we have to remind everybody what the President is doing. :thup:

What has happened on this since July? Is there any reporting of compliance?
^^ This guy is scared shitless :lmao:

Goofball Goosestepper is just a typical Marxist. He scurries out and tries to get away with spewing idiocy and horseshit. Once he is caught, he scurries back into the shadows.

Stalin probably deported something like 30 million people.

Capitalism might be a little better than Communism on the economy, its far worse for everything else.

Yes, but he orchestrated the entire thing. So it's really one person that was responsible. He hired an outfit to do his dirty work.

So I guess illegals are better at cheating than Republican officials.

stone unturned

GOD BLESS this President! :clap2:

President Trump, speaking at the White House on Thursday, announced that he would "immediately" issue an executive order to get an accurate count of non-citizens and citizens in the United States -- a measure Trump said would be "far more accurate" than relying on a citizenship question in the 2020 census.

The move would make use of "vast" federal databases and free up information sharing among all federal agencies concerning who they know is living in the country, Trump said.

"Today I'm here to say we are not backing down in our effort to determine the citizenship status of the United States population," the president told reporters in the Rose Garden, after slamming "far-left Democrats" seeking to "conceal the number of illegal aliens in our midst."

Trump, 'not backing down' in effort to count citizens amid census fight, announces executive order

Trumpkin clause is coming to town.
He's checking his list,
going to see who's naughty or nice.

What says small government better than checking the records of the entire masses of America?

(Rolls eyes)

Republicans really need to figure out if they're for freedom, and small government, or war, genocide & tyranny.

Basically, I'd say your ilk fits more with the latter.

Spin away.........you know why.......they don't prosecute because the Chamber of Commerce and their boot licking politicians from both sides wants the cheap labor.

E-Verify is failing miserably at that as well.

E-Verify is a joke.

Yes, E-Verify is failing miserably...it is almost as if they designed it that way.

And after 13 pages there is still no evidence that anything has been accomplished on this front since the Photo Op back in July.
They are using data from agencies to go after employers vis ICE HSI AUDITS.......

That is going a rate quadroupled to 2017.
I-9 Audits and Investigations of Employers Have Nearly Quadrupled in 2018

How many employers have been charged? How many have had to pay fines or spend time in jail?

Investigations are basically meaningless if there is not something that results from them. This has always been the weak link, we never hold employers accountable
As you still don't answer my questions.....asking more....

Why aren't you answering my questions...........and the questions you just asked are because they use the legal system for protection........they have id's and ssns.........and the employer goes WE DIDN'T KNOW.

Now I've answered 2 of your questions..........now answer mine.

I did.

So, why do we not have a real, workable system for employers to verify SSN and IDs?

If the IRS can figure out that I made a mistake on my taxes from 3 years ago in regards to investments...how can we not come up with a system of verifying work eligibility?

Fake ID market bypasses anti-fraud measures | TechRadar

So, you are telling me that our government is not capable of beating the fake ID marketplace?

What's the point in knowing exactly how many are here? (not that he could even if he wanted to)

Illegals can not vote.

The purpose is to pry into our lives.

I'm rather Fascist, and I'd rather just go after the Capitalist elite causing the mayhem & chaos.

Basically, Republicans are subservient f*ckwits of war, genocide & tyranny.

You support the Capitalists to f*ck you, and your Government to f*ck you too.

Talk about clowns beyond belief.

Don't dare say you're for small government & freedom.

You're a bunch of brutish, thoughtless, greedy, stingy, Protestant savages at your core, who lack basic commonsense.

We are now 16 pages in and still not one indication anything has happened on this front since the Photo Op in July.

Seems the more things change the more they stay the same.

Forum List

Back