TRUMP Org Guilty on all 15 Counts!

what crime is not paying taxs?? whos the victim???
Those of us that do pay taxes. And drive on roads paid for by taxes. And sleep safe knowing we have a police force and a powerful military, paid for by taxes.

and our politicians are mostly criminals and why I have never and will never vote for dems or repubes,,
Judging by what you've posted, I concur, you should not be voting.

Those of us that do pay taxes. And drive on roads paid for by taxes. And sleep safe knowing we have a police force and a powerful military, paid for by taxes.

I pay the taxs for things I do and have,, I will do my best to never pay another dime to the feds and the state until they start acting like they will abide their oaths and stop spending like a drunk monkey,,

dems and rep[ubes arent the only people to vote for,,,

Well thats a surprise. I thought it would be not guilty given the complexity of the case.
The Trump Organization was convicted Tuesday of multiple crimes, including tax fraud, falsifying business records and conspiracy after a trial in New York City.

The convictions come weeks after the company’s owner, former President Donald Trump, declared his candidacy for the White House in the 2024 election.

A jury in Manhattan Supreme Court began deliberations in the case this week.
Your demoscats could convict a ham sandwich. Don't mean shit.

I see, using tax breaks and deductions to pay less taxes is a crime. What a disingenuous liar.

I believe its not just a right but a responsibility for every american to pay as little in taxs as possible both legally and illegally,,

as for this case,, why no investigations on all the other politicians that have gotten filthy rich while being in office,,
You fucking idiot. This has nothing to do with his shitty presidency. It has nothing to do with taking advantage of tax loopholes. This was fraud. Lying about assets to get bank loans. Lying to the IRS about those same assets. And now the banks who made those loans may sue him for . . . wait for it . . . bank fraud! Which people go to prison for every day.

I pay the taxs for things I do and have,, I will do my best to never pay another dime to the feds and the state until they start acting like they will abide their oaths and stop spending like a drunk monkey,,

dems and rep[ubes arent the only people to vote for,,,
All governments in this country are elected by the people so if we want to spend less, they will be happy to oblige. The problem has always been we elect people based on how much government money they can bring home to us. Used to be called pork. We want our pork and we're outraged that any other jurisdiction may get some too. If you vote for people who don't get elected you're part of the problem.

All governments in this country are elected by the people so if we want to spend less, they will be happy to oblige. The problem has always been we elect people based on how much government money they can bring home to us. Used to be called pork. We want our pork and we're outraged that any other jurisdiction may get some too. If you vote for people who don't get elected you're part of the problem.
whats this we shit?? whos cock do you have in your mouth??

Forum List

Back