Trump Organization staffer told they could be charged in documents case

giphy.gif
No respect, eh? :)
Would you like to take bets?
I'm game.

Isn't this part of the investigation? Why do they leak this stuff? It seems that the DOJ is the biggest threat to security.
Investigators always leak when they have little to no case, it's called poisoning the jury pool....

"They stopped the investigation when they found where all the evidence led to.
No need to look any further."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea what that means vis-a-vis the topic of the thread, i.e., a relatively 'low-level' staffer of Don Trump being informed he (or she?) may be subject to an indictment over the Mar-A-Lago document issue.

But, if the poster Meister is alluding to cocaine found in the White House, well......I'd suggest to him specifically, as was done earlier to posters in general: Start your own damn thread about the cocaine. Focus on what the OP intended --- a discussion of this alleged 'indictment' issue.
There is is no legitimate reason, no 'adult-discourse' reason to insert a topic that is not germane to the OP's intention.

IMHO
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ummm ... they are no longer staffers. Trump has been out of the White House for a few years now."

True. Out of office.
But...... employing for some time, and may still be employing ......some people who had worked at the White House as 'staffers'. And that seems to be the case here. An employee of either the White House or of Trump personally or of some private entity serving Trump. Hence, the not inappropriate term..."staffer".

The thrust of the OP is that a 'low level' employee may have been involved in moving or knowing about the documents in question. And the Special Counsel evidently feels that that 'involvment' may have accrued criminal liability. Hence, the possibility of an indictment.

I think the OP was pretty clear on that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea what that means vis-a-vis the topic of the thread, i.e., a relatively 'low-level' staffer of Don Trump being informed he (or she?) may be subject to an indictment over the Mar-A-Lago document issue.

But, if the poster Meister is alluding to cocaine found in the White House, well......I'd suggest to him specifically, as was done earlier to posters in general: Start your own damn thread about the cocaine. Focus on what the OP intended --- a discussion of this alleged 'indictment' issue.
There is is no legitimate reason, no 'adult-discourse' reason to insert a topic that is not germane to the OP's intention.

IMHO
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

True. Out of office.
But...... employing for some time, and may still be employing ......some people who had worked at the White House as 'staffers'. And that seems to be the case here. An employee of either the White House or of Trump personally or of some private entity serving Trump. Hence, the not inappropriate term..."staffer".

The thrust of the OP is that a 'low level' employee may have been involved in moving or knowing about the documents in question. And the Special Counsel evidently feels that that 'involvment' may have accrued criminal liability. Hence, the possibility of an indictment.

I think the OP was pretty clear on that.
Hey, Cilliwillie, I was responding to Bodie, what did you say to her as far as the OP's topic? Nothing? That's what I thought, hack.

what did you say to her as far as the OP's topic? Nothing? That's what I thought, hack.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

With no disrespect intended, the distinction that makes a difference is that your avatar has the 'moderator' responsibility.
As such, it is my belief that the role of moderators is to hip-check posts and dialogues toward the OP's topics....and NOT accelerate the discussion away from that intention.

Sure, moderators can be participating posters, but do so with the caveat that they are representing their own personal views on their own personal time, and state such.

Just a suggestion.

You be you, Meister.

But, don't be surprised if someone calls you out when straying.

IMHO

As vp and senator, your stuttering fuck was NEVER, EVER....... EVER.... permitted to be in possession of classified material outside of a SCIF (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility). Not for any fucking reason.

The fact that the documents were stored in diaper boxes behind a Corvette purchased with $30 Million in bribery money and were related to racketeering operations by the biden crime family makes the story more interesting, but doesn't change the fact that mere possession is multiple felonies.

View attachment 804715
Biden may stutter but he's got more brains then you & Trump put together. Which one of your braindead GOP pals keep whispering into your ear that Biden took $30 million in bribes, dope?

Biden may stutter but he's got more brains than you & Trump put together. Which one of your braindead GOP pals keep whispering into your ear that Biden took $30 million in bribes, dope?
/——/ Looks democRATs are moving to dump Dementia Joe.

Trump supporters/defenders are just as dishonest and corrupt as Trump.

Special counsel Jack Smith has sent a letter to a Trump Organization employee indicating that the worker could be indicted in connection with allegedly trying to obstruct the investigation into Donald Trump’s possession of classified documents after leaving office, a person with knowledge of the matter said.

The target letter is aimed at a low-level employee of Trump’s family business who had dealings at Mar-a-Lago, the former president’s Florida home and private club. The worker is not an executive or someone with significant decision-making authority, said the person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

The Trump Organization manages Mar-a-Lago as well as Trump’s other properties, including the security systems. One focus of the classified-documents investigation has been surveillance video from Mar-a-Lago, which federal investigators subpoenaed and showed workers moving boxes in and out of the storage area where documents with classified markings were kept.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati.../14/trump-documents-target-letter-jack-smith/

The granularity of Smith's knowledge about the behind the scenes goings on of Don's attempts to obstruct the investigation should be concerning for Individual 1. As I said weeks ago when he was indicted, a guilty plea is his best bet for a reduced sentence.
What was the infamous saying? "You could indict a ham sandwich?"

Forum List

Back