Trump: "Our military is a disaster"

Gave rise to the terrorism that has existed since civilization rose.
There wasn't terrorism internally under Saddam. And Saddam didn't export terrorism.
The terrorist are flooding in from Syria. That is your bois fuck up not Bush's.
Flooding into where?
4i6Ckte.gif

There wasn't terrorism internally under Saddam. And Saddam didn't export terrorism.
You know who does export terrorism? IRAN

IRAN
Yup. They were doing it under Reagan, under Bush the Greater, under Clinton, under Bush the Lesser, under Obama.

It has nothing to do with who is POTUS, which Party they are from, or whether we invaded Iraq or not.

So what is your point?

IRAN
Yup. They were doing it under Reagan, under Bush the Greater, under Clinton, under Bush the Lesser, under Obama.

It has nothing to do with who is POTUS, which Party they are from, or whether we invaded Iraq or not.

So what is your point?
Read your liberal brethrens posts about who created & where they come from ya hack piece of shit. The sand monkeys have been loping off heads in the name of Allah for CENTURIES but you dumbfucks ALWAYS want to blame Bush

A bunch of childish amatuers who don't belong on a political forum

IRAN

The US also exports terrorism, but we'll just pretend it doesn't happen.
You are a terrible excuse for an American. I am embarrassed to have conversed with you.

Fuck off loser

The sand monkeys have been loping off heads in the name of Allah for CENTURIES but you dumbfucks ALWAYS want to blame Bush
Well to be fair Fuckwit43 turned the ME into a massive clusterfuck, creating a power vacuum filled with radicals by deposing one of the most secular strong men in the region. He really was the Ugly American.

IRAN

More accurately, we farm it out.

Well sure....

Yup, Like Bush when he DID send them to Iraq...

But Obama DID take them out, they should be thankful...
Again, some don't understand the concept of serving... It's a military thing you just don't understand.

Ya, Trump would give the word "serving" the real meaning, when he pimps out the military to Saudis for money...
Ya, Trump would give the word "serving" the real meaning, when he pimps out the military to Saudis for money...
And you pretend that it is not happening now under Obama, cute.

Over stretched on deployments

VA not servicing our vets

Military assets older than my parents

Two countries we controlled completely now falling into the hands of terrorists

American military hardware in the hands of terrorists

Enemies of our nation using our men & women as propaganda

Military levels the lowest they've been in decades

Seems like a disaster to me?

Most of those problems were created by the Bush administration... Who decided to take the army on a misadventure...

No Republican can talk about the military considering there actions and the actions they supported... The US people were lied to and the military were abused...

But I think Trump must be talking about the rapes...

IRAN

So what is your point?
Read your liberal brethrens posts about who created & where they come from ya hack piece of shit. The sand monkeys have been loping off heads in the name of Allah for CENTURIES but you dumbfucks ALWAYS want to blame Bush

A bunch of childish amatuers who don't belong on a political forum

Well he was the idiot who took the bait...

IRAN

What this country needs as much as anything is honest conversation.

IRAN

You are a terrible excuse for an American. I am embarrassed to have conversed with you.

Fuck off loser
I'm a terrible excuse because I say what exists. Oh, well, so you hiding the reality, you're what?

Well, go away and don't ever speak to me again. I'm happy with that.

Yup, Like Bush when he DID send them to Iraq...

But Obama DID take them out, they should be thankful...

Problem is, most of the soldiers who were pulled out of Iraq joined up the armed forces knowing they're be a strong chance they'd be sent to Iraq. They wanted to go there. Being pulled out isn't necessarily a good thing for people who want war.
This is ignorant.

Most solders are not looking for war. Most that want to fight want to fight for something. Most of the military has no clue why we are blowing shit up overseas anymore. We have been at war so long with almost nothing gained.

And Obama has expanded war efforts. Pulling ground forces out while expanding airstrikes to even more nations is NOT helping to reduce terrorism or all the negative impacts from conducting a war.

It amazes me that so many people can acknowledge that Bush was an idiot for getting us into Iraq and then back Obama's asinine war efforts.

Forum List

Back