Over stretched on deployments

VA not servicing our vets

Military assets older than my parents

Two countries we controlled completely now falling into the hands of terrorists

American military hardware in the hands of terrorists

Enemies of our nation using our men & women as propaganda

Military levels the lowest they've been in decades

Seems like a disaster to me?
Why do conservatives hate America? I'll never understand it.

The minute anyone tries to say anything nice about America the politically correct crowd on college campuses will accuse you of 'ethno centrism'.

This entire thread is really designed as an attempt to split support from Trump. I really don't think the person who came up with it really cares about the shape the military is in.

Not long ago, the Iraqi army retook Ramadi, at the cost of hundreds of Iraqi casualties, with some help from the US.

That infuriates the neocon right. That is what they call leading from behind.

In their perfect world of perverted bloodlust, the US army should have been there to retake Ramadi, with hundreds of American casualties, with the Iraqis helping somewhere from behind.

Insanity.

They hate his guts....deal with it.

You can tell they hate his guts how exactly?

Because they're not smiling? Is life so simple that someone likes you if they smile when you walk in the room, and if they don't smile they hate you?

If you havent clued to the fact the military has hated democrats for years you have your head up your ass.

It doesn't surprise me. The Republicans are war mongers, they make the defense industry rich, they give people a reason to throw their money at unnecessary military spending.

Soldiers know that under the Republicans they have a better change of promotion, there are more jobs and more vacant jobs because of people going home in body bags and wheelchairs.

Oh and thanks for admitting the military despises democrats.
Not to many liberals are willing to admit it.

It's not true. You're an idiot.

Just keep telling yourself that....
I'm sure they really love you. :deal:
DHS' Domestic Terror Warning Angers GOP

The military is a disaster because it was deliberately made into a disaster. It will take a long time to fix the military and some of it may never be fixed.
and what could you possibly know about the military? :eusa_eh:

Enough to know they despise democrats.
You'd have to have your head up your ass not to have noticed.

Soldiers despising the president:

article-1168282-0457BECC000005DC-197_468x277.jpg

The military is a disaster because it was deliberately made into a disaster. It will take a long time to fix the military and some of it may never be fixed.

LOL....You do know they pick the few dems available for these appearances right?

LOL....You do know they pick the few dems available for these appearances right?

No, that's a lie. You're an idiot.

lol, moron if 'the military' despises Democrats there wouldn't be any Democrats. Eat your own words.

Gave rise to the terrorism that has existed since civilization rose.
There wasn't terrorism internally under Saddam. And Saddam didn't export terrorism.
And Obama has expanded war efforts. Pulling ground forces out while expanding airstrikes to even more nations is NOT helping to reduce terrorism or all the negative impacts from conducting a war.

It amazes me that so many people can acknowledge that Bush was an idiot for getting us into Iraq and then back Obama's asinine war efforts.
007_funding_for_OCO.png

That looks like it is going down...

Drones are down as well...

Airstrikes against ISIS, there going on and much more than all other countries combined...
And is exactly what I said though you seemed to ignore it entirely.

Yup, Like Bush when he DID send them to Iraq...

But Obama DID take them out, they should be thankful...

Problem is, most of the soldiers who were pulled out of Iraq joined up the armed forces knowing they're be a strong chance they'd be sent to Iraq. They wanted to go there. Being pulled out isn't necessarily a good thing for people who want war.
This is ignorant.

Most solders are not looking for war. Most that want to fight want to fight for something. Most of the military has no clue why we are blowing shit up overseas anymore. We have been at war so long with almost nothing gained.

It's not ignorant.

I didn't say they were looking for war, but they would have known there was a strong chance they'd go to war. They want to fight for something? Is fighting for oil really a good thing to go fight for? Would you put your life on the line so folks back home can get cheaper fuel?

I doubt many or any of them went off to war to fight for the real reasons. So what are the personal reasons for going to war? Beats me. But they have their reasons. Any person who would have tried their hardest to avoid the draft in Vietnam, would simply not have signed up for the Armed forces from 2002 onwards.
Yes it is totally ignorant. You are making assumptions about military members that you know nothing about.

Will there be any outrage from the usual crowd over Trump's disrespecting our military?

I doubt it - he's not a Democrat.

CYvDQoeWsAAGBsb.jpg

A few short years ago he was donating mucho dinero to the Clintons. He may not claim to be a Democrat now but he goddam sure has been:

Until 2008, Trump Was a Big Democratic Donor
The Republican front-runner veered between political parties for two decades.

What would Trump know about the military. He also went to post-grad school. I thought conservatives hate education. Oh yeah :p Trump usd to be a Dem or is he still one? :eusa_whistle:

lol, moron if 'the military' despises Democrats there wouldn't be any Democrats. Eat your own words.

What,you think they'd shoot em all?

What would Trump know about the military. He also went to post-grad school. I thought conservatives hate education. Oh yeah :p Trump usd to be a Dem or is he still one? :eusa_whistle:
Many on the left try and charge that the right hates education. It is, of course, an outright lie but that never seems to stop those like you making the same claim. Over and over and over and over again.

He managed to get four or five deferments to avoid the Vietnamese conflict. We don't want his stupid ass running for anything we've got......even dorgie catcher.

Forum List

Back