Trump: "People in Rural America are Hurting."

red Trump's Presidency a failure. All I did was point out his backpedaling on certain outlandish promises and predict what I expect to actually end up happening
Bullshit. Hillary's fate rests with AG Sessions and unlike Eric Holder, he will indict the criminals. Watch for Obama issuing a full pardon for Hillary because Trump won't.

for the first time in 30 years we have a President that will acknowledge that there are actually poor white people in the Rust Belt. Why haven't you heard this before? Number one: Midwesterners don't whine and beg for help. Number two: liberal media believe in "white privilege." Those people who have lost their Rust Belt jobs fought and won WWII and have always answered their nations call were never born to "privilege."We don't want a handout...but a job. We don't march in the street and whine...we work if given the chance. We fly the flag...we don't burn it.
What kind of jobs are you talking about? What are you qualified for? What are your skills?

If Trump REALLY cared, he wouldn't have his clothes and many of his products made overseas.

And if Hillary actually cared, she wouldn't have given campaign speeches in $12,000 Armani jackets.

And? I didn't vote for her. How much do you think Trump's suits cost?

Where in my post did I say you did?

He wears Brioni suits, which he buys off the rack, which range from $3,500 to $5,500. The suits he wears are purchased in bulk and are therefore cheaper. If you watch any debate or rally footage of him, his suit doesn't exactly fit him properly. Not exactly the sign of an overly expensive luxury suit. As a tidbit, the most expensive suit on the Brioni line is Brioni Vanquish II which costs $43,000. But why wear something that costs as much as a decent car? Trump didn't become a billionaire by wasting money on super expensive suits, or jackets.

But take it from this guy, who has 30 years of experience with tailoring luxury Italian suits like Trump's:

"Donald Trump wears Brioni. As you can tell he favors the sold navy blue. It probably retails for $3450-$4500 depending on the fabric he chooses. In my opinion I don't think he makes custom but buys off the rack. His size looks to be 58L Italian with a 17.5 neck size. The best part about his outfit and please be aware of this during the next debate in Detroit on Thursday as well as his public appearances is how well his shirt collar and tie fit with the lapels of his suit and the shape of the collar. This is part of his presence in the room and helps to show authority and leadership. Compare it to the rest of the candidates. None of the others come close. He also wears the Brioni solid ties made by the best handmade tie maker in the world Italo Ferretti. He always wears white shirts."

https://www.quora.com/What-brand-of-suits-does-Donald-Trump-wear-Can-I-afford-one

Last edited:
If Trump REALLY cared, he wouldn't have his clothes and many of his products made overseas.

And if Hillary actually cared, she wouldn't have given campaign speeches in $12,000 Armani jackets.

He wears Brioni suits, which he buys off the rack, which range from $3,500 to $5,500. The suits he wears are purchased in bulk and are therefore cheaper. If you watch any debate or rally footage of him, his suit doesn't exactly fit him properly. Not exactly the sign of an overly expensive luxury suit. As a tidbit, the most expensive suit on the Brioni line is Brioni Vanquish II which costs $43,000. But why wear something that costs as much as a decent car? Trump didn't become a billionaire by wasting money on super expensive suits, or jackets.

But take it from this guy, who has 30 years of experience win tailoring luxury Italian suits like Trump's:

"Donald Trump wears Brioni. As you can tell he favors the sold navy blue. It probably retails for $3450-$4500 depending on the fabric he chooses. In my opinion I don't think he makes custom but buys off the rack. His size looks to be 58L Italian with a 17.5 neck size. The best part about his outfit and please be aware of this during the next debate in Detroit on Thursday as well as his public appearances is how well his shirt collar and tie fit with the lapels of his suit and the shape of the collar. This is part of his presence in the room and helps to show authority and leadership. Compare it to the rest of the candidates. None of the others come close. He also wears the Brioni solid ties made by the best handmade tie maker in the world Italo Ferretti. He always wears white shirts."

https://www.quora.com/What-brand-of-suits-does-Donald-Trump-wear-Can-I-afford-one

And? He could go to Men's Warehouse... and buy one get one free.

But take it from this guy, who has 30 years of experience win tailoring luxury Italian suits like Trump's:

Lol. Sarcasm. Was that a concession?

Is it a concession? No... they are both wearing expensive shit. Why not talking about the expensive bracelet Ivanka wore and how she used the footage as advertisement?

Yeah there are poor whites in rural areas of the country. But Trump isn't going to better lives or democrats. No one gives a crap about the struggling in this country.

Is it a concession? No... they are both wearing expensive shit. Why not talking about the expensive bracelet Ivanka wore and how she used the footage as advertisement?

Hey, I'm not the one making a big deal out of what people wear and how expensive it is. I stated that as a matter of rebuttal, because there are people like you making big deals out of what people wear and how expensive it is.

Such a petty attitude to have.

Hey, I'm not the one making a big deal out of what people wear and how expensive it is. I stated that as a matter of rebuttal, because there are people like you making big deals out of what people wear and how expensive it is.

You are the one that started the whole thing about what people wear. Not me.

You liar.

You were the one who first commented on his clothes being made overseas. I simply replied to that.

You liar.

You were the one who first commented on his clothes being made overseas. I simply replied to that.

What does that have to do with what people wear? I'm talking about his clothes line he has manufactured....

Cut taxes, roll back regulations and more things will be made here.

We already make a shitload of things. Our production is at an all time high.

The problem is that we use machines to make them.

Unless Trump can force companies to stop automating processes and require them to pay HS educated people in Indiana $20 per hour, those jobs aren't coming back.

Let's hope that, as a nation, we understand that and start training our workforce for the jobs that are currently available.

We'll see how much he cares about them when he tries to take away their insurance.
And they stop being able to afford things at Wal-Mart

Yeah... the sad thing is, you may joke about it... but in the city I live in, Walmart is where you go.
I'm not joking. I am genuinely sad for Trump voters who are expecting promises that are too good to be true to actually be true.
I just want him to do something with the debt. I know that the debt cant be fixed in 4, 8 or even 16 years, but it would be nice to see the national debt clock start running in the opposite direction. If he can just do that, everything else will work out in the end.

I love this.

You will claim that he did something about the debt whether he does or not.

You think Obama doubled the debt. You will believe anything.

And they stop being able to afford things at Wal-Mart

Yeah... the sad thing is, you may joke about it... but in the city I live in, Walmart is where you go.
I'm not joking. I am genuinely sad for Trump voters who are expecting promises that are too good to be true to actually be true.
I just want him to do something with the debt. I know that the debt cant be fixed in 4, 8 or even 16 years, but it would be nice to see the national debt clock start running in the opposite direction. If he can just do that, everything else will work out in the end.

Want that to happen? Then make the fucking companies pay their overseas taxes.
going to take a lot more than that. See, there's the problem, everyone wants to point to someone else to be responsible for paying more. I wouldn't mind paying what I do or even a bit more if it was bringing down the debt. But every time there is an increase in revenue, congress, (both parties) always find a new program or project to spend it on. Increasing revenue wont work without decreasing spending at the same time.

And,.....you think the big piece of the spending pie is welfare and "entitlements". So...you want them to be cut. Right?

... so you feel sorry for these poor people in the Rust Belt that have been forgotten for so long... except when it comes to actually doing anything about it. Gotcha
We did. We kicked Democrat ass out of our government and hired Donald Trump to lead us out of this mess.

hmm running for president of the most power nation in the world in a "mens wearhouse" suit.... yea I don't think so...

Forum List

Back