Trump: "People in Rural America are Hurting."

We'll see how much he cares about them when he tries to take away their insurance.
And they stop being able to afford things at Wal-Mart

Yeah... the sad thing is, you may joke about it... but in the city I live in, Walmart is where you go.
I'm not joking. I am genuinely sad for Trump voters who are expecting promises that are too good to be true to actually be true.

Better trade policy, compared to what we have had, is not Too Good to Be True.

Deporting illegals, is not Too Good To Be True.

A Wall is not Too Good To Be True.
"Better" trade policy is subjective. And btw Obama holds the record for deporting illegals. And also the wall is now a fence according to Trump. And probably a chalk line soon.

Those promises that Trump made? Well:

bf5243ddc3ba9845c10dd0c97171af85bcdecb124870fb35350122b8b6a172c7.jpg

THE goal of all policy is the Interests of the American people. Giving their jobs away or forcing them to compete against slave labor, is not in their interests. THat's bad policy.

Obama lied about deportations. ANd regardless, deporting is irrelevant if they can just walk back in.

Trump has not backed off on the Wall. The media lied to you about what it was always going to be.

And they stop being able to afford things at Wal-Mart

Yeah... the sad thing is, you may joke about it... but in the city I live in, Walmart is where you go.
I'm not joking. I am genuinely sad for Trump voters who are expecting promises that are too good to be true to actually be true.

"Better" trade policy is subjective. And btw Obama holds the record for deporting illegals. And also the wall is now a fence according to Trump. And probably a chalk line soon.

THE goal of all policy is the Interests of the American people. Giving their jobs away or forcing them to compete against slave labor, is not in their interests. THat's bad policy.

Obama lied about deportations. ANd regardless, deporting is irrelevant if they can just walk back in.

Trump has not backed off on the Wall. The media lied to you about what it was always going to be.
He said it would be the first thing he did. Now he calls it a fence, and it's not even in his first 100 days plan. You bought a junker buddy, and no amount of federal subsidies will make it great.

If Trump REALLY cared, he wouldn't have his clothes and many of his products made overseas.

You guys tried that during the election.

Don't you remember how well that worked?

We did? The only thing he has that is actually made in America is his "Make America Great Again" hats.

Yes, you did.

It was a valid point. That was answered.

And you lefties kept on it, trying to spin it CONSTANTLY into a gotcha moment.

THe voters rejected that line of reasoning. Give it up.

You men something like this?

Donald Trump’s Suits & Ties: Where Are They Made?

He said it would be the first thing he did. Now he calls it a fence, and it's not even in his first 100 days. You bought a junker buddy, and no amount of federal subsidies will make it great.

I like that you aren't rushing to judgement. You waited until almost a month before he has taken office to declare his presidency a failure.

He said it would be the first thing he did. Now he calls it a fence, and it's not even in his first 100 days. You bought a junker buddy, and no amount of federal subsidies will make it great.

I like that you aren't rushing to judgement. You waited until almost a month before he has taken office to declare his presidency a failure.
Resorting to making shit up? Come on C, you're better than that.

But then again, according to you maybe that's adequate enough in Trump's America.

If Trump REALLY cared, he wouldn't have his clothes and many of his products made overseas.

We did? The only thing he has that is actually made in America is his "Make America Great Again" hats.

Yes, you did.

Yes. THat's been discussed and answered ad nauseam.

What did I make up?

Yes, you did.

Has it? Or have you just said, "PolitiFact? They are a liberal piece of shit!"

What did I make up?
I never declared Trump's Presidency a failure. All I did was point out his backpedaling on certain outlandish promises and predict what I expect to actually end up happening.

Trump took the presidency because he saw how impossible it was for companies like his to have anything manufactured in this country. I'm not surprised you're too stupid to understand that.

Yes, you did.

YEs.

What did I make up?
I never declared Trump's Presidency a failure. All I did was point out his backpedaling on certain outlandish promises and predict what I expect to actually end up happening.

You are the one backpedaling.

YOur words.

"You bought a junker buddy,"

Yes, you did.

YEs.

Then no, you didn't address it.

What did I make up?

YOur words.

Yes a junker. Isn't that what you call a car that a used salesman convinces you is amazing but actually sucks? And won't do the things you're expecting it to?

Anyways you expected a car that would build a beautiful, 50 foot tall concrete wall on day one, and now the car is telling you that it's actually a fence and it's not sure when it will get around to building it. If ever at all. All I'm saying is don't be surprised if next the junker tells you it'll actually be a chalk line.

Yes, you did.

YEs.

Yes, to the first part of your post. It was discussed and answered ad nauseam. If it changed anyone's mind, it did not change enough for your side to win.

It certainly is not very impressive to me.

What did I make up?

YOur words.

Yes a junker. Isn't that what you call a car that a used salesman convinces you is amazing but actually sucks? And won't do the things you're expecting it to?

Anyways you expected a car that would build a beautiful, 50 foot tall concrete wall on day one, and now the car is telling you that it's actually a fence and it's not sure when it will get around to building it. If ever at all. All I'm saying is don't be surprised if next the junker tells you it'll actually be a chalk line.

THus, you declared his presidency a failure. Weeks before he takes office.

LOL!

YEs.

Yes, to the first part of your post. It was discussed and answered ad nauseam. If it changed anyone's mind, it did not change enough for your side to win.

It certainly is not very impressive to me.

Gotcha, so you don't care that your President is a hypocrite saying that stuff should be made in the U.S. and companies should stay here, but has his own products made overseas. Gotcha. Good to know. Thanks for playing.

What did I make up?

YOur words.

THus, you declared his presidency a failure. Weeks before he takes office.

LOL!
No now you're making shit up again. Just don't be surprised if and when his most grandiose promises turn out to be junkers.

Forum List

Back