🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump picks bigot pastor who claims Jews are going to Hell to lead prayer at new embassy

They are giving speeches and for such a huge crowd, the applause is very anemic for the Americans giving speeches. Seems like it's mostly the American contingent giving the applause.
Jared is talking now. He said this is the beginning of the peace process.
How ignorant. This isn't the beginning, it's the end.

Not very savory but - one point in his favor. He spoke out unequicably against white supremacy and racism...Robert Jeffress - Wikipedia

He said that NFL players who kneel need to be "shot in the head"
He defended Trump's "shithole" comments
He said there was nothing racist about banning immigrants by race

If you need more, they're out there

Lots of people have slippery tongues. --------even glorious me has been known to
slip

there were "authorities" that wanted rome to kill Jesus? Who were they? Rome did what
"the authorities" wanted them to do? why?
You know nothing. Both Jew and Gentile killed Jesus. He died for ALL Mankind.

Back to the OP, He is the ONLY way. The pastor speaks the truth on this.

Wonder how Jesus would feel about you calling me an "ignorant moron"?
Jesus was a Jew. I don't remember him ever denying his religion.
Trump's pastor says Jews are going to Hell.
So obviously, Trump's pastor is saying Jesus is in Hell.

I have a terrific answer-----"JESUS IS THE EXCEPTION THAT PROVES THE RULE" ---
good one, huh???
Uhh, no. You think Jesus wants to hear his people are going to Hell?

Not very savory but - one point in his favor. He spoke out unequicably against white supremacy and racism...Robert Jeffress - Wikipedia

Lots of people have slippery tongues. --------even glorious me has been known to
slip
A slip is an "oops". Those were targeted attacks.

When you have these right wingers standing up and announcing that Jesus people are going to Hell, he is taking over the role of Jesus. In his arrogance, he is proclaiming himself equal or superior to Jesus. Who will end up in Hell? I have an idea.

They just said Jared's grandparents were immigrants. I didn't know that.

slip

even those-----VERBAL ARROWS can result from acid indigestion

slip

even those-----VERBAL ARROWS can result from acid indigestion
Not indigestion. But "hate".

They are giving speeches and for such a huge crowd, the applause is very anemic for the Americans giving speeches. Seems like it's mostly the American contingent giving the applause.
Jared is talking now. He said this is the beginning of the peace process.
How ignorant. This isn't the beginning, it's the end.

Trump gets off on fucking up the world - Anything that creates tension and violence is right in his wheelhouse.
But of course the number one reason for this, and many other idiot actions - OBAMA DONE IT

there were "authorities" that wanted rome to kill Jesus? Who were they? Rome did what
"the authorities" wanted them to do? why?
You know nothing. Both Jew and Gentile killed Jesus. He died for ALL Mankind.

Back to the OP, He is the ONLY way. The pastor speaks the truth on this.

Wonder how Jesus would feel about you calling me an "ignorant moron"?
Jesus was a Jew. I don't remember him ever denying his religion.
Trump's pastor says Jews are going to Hell.
So obviously, Trump's pastor is saying Jesus is in Hell.

Ooooh insight. Maybe that's why Republicans are such hateful people?
I know you don think about such things, but when you stand face to face with the Judge, try playing that silly game with Him. Believe or not, at the end of this life we ALL face Him

They just said Jared's grandparents were immigrants. I didn't know that.

Of course - and four out of five of Trump's children were born to immigrants.

It's cool though - They were white

480A773100000578-0-image-a-40_1515734523172.jpg

The best people - Only the BEST people! :rolleyes-41:

Pastor Jeffress, in a now infamous 2011 interview, also said that “every other religion in the world is wrong: Islam is wrong, it is a heresy from the pit of Hell; Mormonism is wrong, it is a heresy from the pit of Hell, and, “Judaism, you can’t be saved being a Jew.”​

Trump picks bigot pastor who claims Jews are going to Hell to lead prayer at new Jerusalem embassy
Well, would you rather he picked Obama's favorite pastor, reverend Wright of the Church of G Damn America?

Pastor Jeffress, in a now infamous 2011 interview, also said that “every other religion in the world is wrong: Islam is wrong, it is a heresy from the pit of Hell; Mormonism is wrong, it is a heresy from the pit of Hell, and, “Judaism, you can’t be saved being a Jew.”​

Trump picks bigot pastor who claims Jews are going to Hell to lead prayer at new Jerusalem embassy

And this guy is going to be the pastor at the embassy interacting with Israel?

The Jews must be thrilled.
He isn't the "pastor at the embassy" dufus.

Three responses, and nobody has even attempted to defend the selection of Jeffress or his bigoted worldview.

Sad :(

Jews don’t mind being damned to Hell. Hell isn’t part of our theology.

It’s like being damned to Candyland.
Hell is full of interesting people
and activity. Even the rapist pig of Mecca is there. ------Purgatory is nothing and Paradise
is DAMNED DULL

I'd imagine just about every single U.S.A President is in Hell, as they all are basically mass-murderers.

Many of the U.S.A Presidents going to Hell are Zionists, so wouldn't you Jews be more comfortable in Hell, anyways?
Yup, Obama has a one way plane ticket to the Sixth Circle of Dante Inferno
Obama's not president anymore. The orange thing is.
You mean the person making progress for the country. LMAO

Jews don't care why ignorant American Christians defend them. The ends justify the means.

Is Trump's goal to pick a side and then annihilate the Palestinians? That might be a wise decision because getting them to make piece with Israel is pointless. They will never see eye to eye. So, we may as well get them fighting and then wipe out the side we don't care about.

Forum List

Back