🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump picks bigot pastor who claims Jews are going to Hell to lead prayer at new embassy

Is Trump's goal to pick a side and then annihilate the Palestinians? That might be a wise decision because getting them to make piece with Israel is pointless. They will never see eye to eye. So, we may as well get them fighting and then wipe out the side we don't care about.

That's an interesting angle I hadn't considered. Possible - Captain Chaos seems to have no problem with Netanyahu turning Gaza to rubble.

Is Trump's goal to pick a side and then annihilate the Palestinians? That might be a wise decision because getting them to make piece with Israel is pointless. They will never see eye to eye. So, we may as well get them fighting and then wipe out the side we don't care about.

That's an interesting angle I hadn't considered. Possible - Captain Chaos seems to have no problem with Netanyahu turning Gaza to rubble.
Palestine is already rubble. Those people are useless. They're like Democrats, crying and melting and destroying because the US embassy is in Jerusalem.

The best people - Only the BEST people! :rolleyes-41:

Pastor Jeffress, in a now infamous 2011 interview, also said that “every other religion in the world is wrong: Islam is wrong, it is a heresy from the pit of Hell; Mormonism is wrong, it is a heresy from the pit of Hell, and, “Judaism, you can’t be saved being a Jew.”​

Trump picks bigot pastor who claims Jews are going to Hell to lead prayer at new Jerusalem embassy
The NT sends all non Jesus believers to Hell, not just Jews.
Did your ancient goat herder relatives make up the JC stories? I think so. I'm certainly not going to live my life based on lies or stories your ancient goat herding relatives made up. Or Mohammad or Joseph Smith.

Pastor Jeffress, in a now infamous 2011 interview, also said that “every other religion in the world is wrong: Islam is wrong, it is a heresy from the pit of Hell; Mormonism is wrong, it is a heresy from the pit of Hell, and, “Judaism, you can’t be saved being a Jew.”​

Trump picks bigot pastor who claims Jews are going to Hell to lead prayer at new Jerusalem embassy

Before you consume your daily gutter breakfast of trash talking points to get all outraged for the day -- you should try (just a little) to ponder how stupid some of this shit really is.

Jeffries MIGHT believe Jews are going to hell. You know what? Most Jews just snicker and shake their heads and think "silly Christians believe in hell".. That's it. No outrage. If Jeffries like Israel and wants to be there with all those "original sinners" --- GREAT !!!

Maybe he'll try to convert a few Jews for Jesus and provide some comic relief for the folks....

Try harder Doc -- this stuff is weak.. And not worth my coffee getting cold..

Before you consume your daily gutter breakfast of trash talking points to get all outraged for the day -- you should try (just a little) to ponder how stupid some of this shit really is.

Jeffries MIGHT believe Jews are going to hell. You know what? Most Jews just snicker and shake their heads and think "silly Christians believe in hell".. That's it. No outrage. If Jeffries like Israel and wants to be there with all those "original sinners" --- GREAT !!!

Maybe he'll try to convert a few Jews for Jesus and provide some comic relief for the folks....

Try harder Doc -- this stuff is weak.. And not worth my coffee getting cold..

So why does Trump align himself with so called "men of the cloth" such as Jeffress and Hagee?

Because their views align perfectly with his. But don't let your coffee get cold as you continue whistling past the graveyard. :wink:

Hagee on Hurricane Katrina:

"All hurricanes are acts of God because God controls the heavens. I believe that New Orleans had a level of sin that was offensive to God and they were recipients of the judgment of God for that." [NPR Fresh Air, 9/18/06]

Hagee on African Americans:

The San Antonio Express-News reported that Hagee was going to "meet with black religious leaders privately at an unspecified future date to discuss comments he made in his newsletter about a 'slave sale,' an East Side minister said Wednesday." The Express-News reported: "Hagee, pastor of the 16,000-member Cornerstone Church, last week had announced a 'slave sale' to raise funds for high school seniors in his church bulletin, 'The Cluster.' "The item was introduced with the sentence 'Slavery in America is returning to Cornerstone" and ended with "Make plans to come and go home with a slave." [San Antonio Express-News, 3/7/96]

Hagee on the Separation of Church and State:

“As soon as Jesus sits on his throne he’s gonna rule the world with a rod of iron. That means he’s gonna make the ACLU do what he wants them to. That means you’re not gonna have to ask if you can pray in public school. We will live by the law of God and no other law.”

So why does Trump align himself with so called "men of the cloth" such as Jeffress and Hagee?

Because their views align perfectly with his. But don't let your coffee get cold as you continue whistling past the graveyard. :wink:

Trump is nowhere NEAR a fundamentalist. He just respects people of faith as I do. It's a discipline most folks will never understand because most folks ain't gonna rise/shine Sunday morning and go hear inspiring words. Not even Trump. He's on about 4th tee when services are held on Sunday. So you're hallucinating as usual. It's TOLERANCE man. Allowing respect for folks to practice and believe what they want. And it's basis of freedom and liberty in this country -- even IF -- you don't agree or actually think their practice is wrong or destructive.

People of faith have 2 qualities that America lacks greatly right now.. And we'd all be better off if the culture emphasized these 2 things. They are HUMILITY and DISCIPLINE.. People of faith don't believe that man is all that wise and moral in general. And they SUBJUGATE the natural arrogance of man to a "higher power". Not looking to Pelosi, Ryan, Schumer, McTurtle eveyday for wisdom and leadership..

Trump has lots of discipline. But there's not an OUNCE of humble in anything he is. He's NOT LIKE those men..

He's an egotistical meglomaniac. NEEDS a little pastoral influence in his life...

Trump is nowhere NEAR a fundamentalist. He just respects people of faith as I do. It's a discipline most folks will never understand because most folks ain't gonna rise/shine Sunday morning and go hear inspiring words. Not even Trump. He's on about 4th tee when services are held on Sunday. So you're hallucinating as usual. It's TOLERANCE man. Allowing respect for folks to practice and believe what they want. And it's basis of freedom and liberty in this country -- even IF -- you don't agree or actually think their practice is wrong or destructive.

People of faith have 2 qualities that America lacks greatly right now.. And we'd all be better off if the culture emphasized these 2 things. They are HUMILITY and DISCIPLINE.. People of faith don't believe that man is all that wise and moral in general. And they SUBJUGATE the natural arrogance of man to a "higher power". Not looking to Pelosi, Ryan, Schumer, McTurtle eveyday for wisdom and leadership..

Trump has lots of discipline. But there's not an OUNCE of humble in anything he is. He's NOT LIKE those men..

He's an egotistical meglomaniac. NEEDS a little pastoral influence in his life...
I would say he does not respect people of faith unlike Bush or Obama. He respects peopke of SOME faiths.

Edited to add, you are right on about faith however!

Still at war with God, I see:

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. -- Jesus

I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. -- Jesus

I am the king of the world -- Leonardo Decaprio

Oh good Lord, those frickin' Baptists! The Israelis probably wouldn't have known about that if CNN hadn't run with it this morning, though. How many of them are watching Baptist interviews from 2013?
So CNN is acting as an agent of the opposition and airing intentionally inflammatory rhetoric in an effort to do what? Create peace? Spark further violence?

Ignorant and irresponsible reporting

I would say he does not respect people of faith unlike Bush or Obama. He respects peopke of SOME faiths.

Like most Americans, it's quite simple to make a distinction between Islam and folks from brutal tyrannical Arab Theocracies that can't seem to survive without state sanctioned PERSONAL and inter-tribal and international violence.

If you're RIGHT and you believe that ISIS and Al-Queada and the 47 other radicalized sects of ravaging zealots are not good practicing Muslims, you should go TELL THEM that.. :ack-1:

Just kidding. :2up: But if you believe that -- then you can take steps to counter their destruction WITHOUT being anti-Muslim. Just logic and reason.. Just like a lot of Arab countries have to deal with this also...The extremists want an Empire for Allah. It's political, not religious.

Can't ignore the extremists.

Like most Americans, it's quite simple to make a distinction between Islam and folks from brutal tyrannical Arab Theocracies that can't seem to survive without state sanctioned PERSONAL and inter-tribal and international violence.

If you're RIGHT and you believe that ISIS and Al-Queada and the 47 other radicalized sects of ravaging zealots are not good practicing Muslims, you should go TELL THEM that.. :ack-1:

Just kidding. :2up: But if you believe that -- then you can take steps to counter their destruction WITHOUT being anti-Muslim. Just logic and reason.. Just like a lot of Arab countries have to deal with also...

You cant ignore the extremists anywhere, like the Bhuddists slaughtering religious minorities in Burma. But you can respect good people of faith where ever you find them instead or denigrating an entire faith and its followers as Trump did and Bush did not. Bush is a man of deep faith, I do not think Trump is. He will say, of the white supremacists, that there are some good people, but not of Muslims.

Three responses, and nobody has even attempted to defend the selection of Jeffress or his bigoted worldview.

Sad :(

Jews don’t mind being damned to Hell. Hell isn’t part of our theology.

It’s like being damned to Candyland.
Hell is full of interesting people
and activity. Even the rapist pig of Mecca is there. ------Purgatory is nothing and Paradise
is DAMNED DULL

I'd imagine just about every single U.S.A President is in Hell, as they all are basically mass-murderers.

Many of the U.S.A Presidents going to Hell are Zionists, so wouldn't you Jews be more comfortable in Hell, anyways?
Yup, Obama has a one way plane ticket to the Sixth Circle of Dante Inferno

"Yup, Obama has a one way plane ticket to the Sixth Circle of Dante Inferno"

Huh? Why would Obama be in The Sixth Circle? Pretty bizarro to suggest Obama would be sent to The Sixth Circle which is purely the domain for Heretics. I would think that The Ninth Circle is more appropriate for Obama, it would be also appropriate for John McInsane and all the Neo-Conservative Traitor Whores.

2U4LB2gtTcqj-jrDMJETqA.png

In Dante's The Divine Comedy in Part I Inferno - Canto XXXII Round 2: Antenora named for Antenor * a Trojan soldier who betrayed the City of Troy to the Achaeans (the Greeks) the Antenora section of The Ninth Circle of Hell which is the WORST and DEEPEST section of Hell is reserved strictly for Traitors to their nation, their city or their political party, Obama qualfies in two of the three: Traitor to the American nation and Traitor to his City of Washington DC and I think John McCain qualifies in all three: Traitor to the American nation, Traitor to his City of Washington DC and Traitor to his political party, the Neo-Conservative Whores qualify in two of the three: Traitors to the American nation and Traitors to their City of Washington DC, Obama and John McCain and the Neo-Conservative Whores will take their places in the Antenora section of The Ninth Circle next to Judas Iscariot, Cassius, Brutus and Lucifer himself who began as Our Lord's favourite, most glorious and most beautiful Archangel until he rebelled against Our Lord in an act of Treachery and was cast down with the other Fallen Angels into The Abyss and his name changed from Lucifer (Morning Star) to Satan (Adversary) all takes place mainly in Ezekiel 28 and Isaiah 14.

* Antenor:

ANTENOR

Antenor (mythology) - Wikipedia

I love Dante's The Divine Comedy I have read it many times, Inferno, Purgatorio, Paradisio, excellent, vivid, a Surrealist Epic.

For those who have not read Dante's The Divine Comedy, I recommend, it is available for you on Amazon and at other establishments.

dEGyl_rUTm61q_oBBjCSQg.png

When you have these right wingers standing up and announcing that Jesus people are going to Hell, he is taking over the role of Jesus. In his arrogance, he is proclaiming himself equal or superior to Jesus. Who will end up in Hell? I have an idea.

"In his arrogance, he is proclaiming himself equal or superior to Jesus."

That is what The Anti-Christ is going to do, I don't think this idiot you are referring to is The Anti-Christ, but that is what he'll do he will elevate himself higher than Our Lord.

Just kidding. :2up: But if you believe that -- then you can take steps to counter their destruction WITHOUT being anti-Muslim. Just logic and reason.. Just like a lot of Arab countries have to deal with also...

You cant ignore the extremists anywhere, like the Bhuddists slaughtering religious minorities in Burma. But you can respect good people of faith where ever you find them instead or denigrating an entire faith and its followers as Trump did and Bush did not. Bush is a man of deep faith, I do not think Trump is. He will say, of the white supremacists, that there are some good people, but not of Muslims.

I'll just tell you that Trump has more Muslim support worldwide for countering the extremists than you recognize. THEY don't think he hates Muslims. He's gotten warm welcomes from them. As many of those countries have their own "Muslim bans" in place to protect THEIR people. Saudi is being bombed weekly by "extremists" and Egypt has them organizing in the Sinai. THEY have the same "Muslim problem" that Trump was addressing. But he clearly was PANDERING to folks on the campaign that don't draw those distinctions.

"I love the poorly educated".. I think he does. Most every egotistical maniac power whore does.

Boy, speaking the truth really irks liberals.

Yes, any real Christian will agree that those who reject Christ won’t have a pleasant afterlife. That includes Jews, they rejected the very Messiah they prophesied.

Forum List

Back