🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump picks bigot pastor who claims Jews are going to Hell to lead prayer at new embassy

You say all Jews are going to Hell as the Bible says
No, again. Why do you insist on being a fool.
I said, ANYONE, who will be saved, and who is to inherit the GIFT of eternal life, will acknowledge Christ.
I ALSO SAID, many times, GOD ISN'T FINISHED YET. He even has more patience with you than I can ever muster. Not only is there hope for the Jews, even the dumbest of the Polacks can be saved!

Jesus was for the poor, unlike Anglo Protestants.

Jesus saved the World, and Anglo Protestant Zionists like Predator Pastor are itching to destroy that World.
What does that mean, "Jesus was for the poor"? Very strange

Jesus did NOT "save the world."
He calls HIS PEOPLE OUT OF IT.

So much you need to learn grasshopper.

Look, I'm not Autistic like you.

I don't sit around like you Autistic one track minded Anglo - and Jewish maniacs, and try to decipher what the Bible says which was written by man, with many pieces left out.

What I know is that Zionism has become a great evil to Humanity.

Zionism is itching for the Nuclear Holocaust Samson Option, NOT Iran.

You say all Jews are going to Hell as the Bible says
No, again. Why do you on-site on being a fool.
I said, ANYONE, who will be saved, and who is to inherit the GIFT of eternal life, will acknowledge Christ.
I ALSO SAID, many times, GOD ISN'T FINISHED YET. He even has more patience with you than I can ever muster. Not only is there hope for the Jews, even the dumbest of the Polacks can be saved!

Look, you Anglos, and Jews are the 2 most Autistic, Retarded, Anal retentive no good menaces the World has seen.

I think the Gnostic Bibles are correct, that Hell is on Earth, there is Reincarnation, and there is ET's who look like us, and created us in their image.

I have much, much reason to believe this is all true, just by watching TV stories.

I unlike you can think, I'm not an Autistic one track minded Zionist drone.

Good night Sobi. I hope you can find some peace for your troubled soul. Lose the hate. It's at the root of it all.

Why did Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum say that Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators were not only worse than Polish Nazi collaborators, but at times worse than Ukrainian, Latvian Nazi collaborators, and even Nazi Germans themselves?

Because maybe they were. So what? You think that absolves millions of Poles cheering along the Nazi roundups or something? What percentage of Jews collaborated compared to some 90% of Poles?

Maybe we should stop White-washing Jews from the fact they have played a big role in their own suffering, be it the Jewish Nazi collaborators, to the fact that the Jews invented Christianity, and it's texts against Jews, which promote Jewish suffering.

I don't whitewash anybody or anything, and never have, here or anywhere else, and neither in fact to many Jewish historians. Take that complaint to Polish colleges and universities that are fine with turning out grade school teachers happy to lie to Polish children about their grandparents and their support of Nazis.

It's pretty sad how retarded people are in Zionist strongholds like America, and Israel.

Zionism goes hand, and hand with primitiveness, and stupidity.

Just look at Zionist Protestants looking to use an anti-Semite Pastor to push in a possible WW3, just because the Zionist Bible says so.

What do they even teach you Monkeys anyways?

They don't teach you that Poland was an Allied Power, and the first to fight the Nazis?

You know the biggest Polish army to fight the Nazis had 1,000,000, and the biggest Nazi collaborators out of Poland only had approx 15,000.

That means more like 90% of Poles involved in the biggest pro, or anti-Nazi orgs were actually more like fighting the Nazis?

What's wrong with Zionist Monkey countries?

try again POLACK PIG------Of course poles opposed Nazis----german Nazis hated poles-----
SO? Poles fight lots-------they are a very barbaric people and have been fighting lots of
nations that HATE THEIR FILTHY POLISH GUTS FOR MORE THAN A MILLENIUM.
HOWEVER whilst hating Nazis they also murdered jews

What a retard, yeah Poles were so barbaric in fighting lots against people whom 9 times of out 10 were trying to steal their land.

We hate all your guts too, and nothing's worse in my eyes than you Zionist scums as of late.

Zionism is a threat to World peace, be it Pastor Protestants who think Jews go to Hell, or Zionist genocidal Bibi NuttyYahoo.

Zionism must be stopped by all means necessary.

I think they should have given Poland to Germany in 1874, and stopped treating you retards like Euros, when you clearly weren't, and aren't now.

I think a World without England, or Israel would've been a much better place, overall.

Just look at this Zionist Brit Pastor who's dangerously provoking a potential WW3.

It's too bad during the 30 Year War (a Major Catholic vs Protestant mega wars) Catholic Poland was fighting a bigger Russia, and also others like the Cossacks, and Tatars etc.

Because if Catholic Poland was able to fight into Germany, you Protestant dregs would all be Catholics by now.

No, I don't think your Brit Shits would've taken Poland, either.

Look at the Battle of Fuengirola where 400 Poles + 57 French beat 3,501 Brits, and 1,000 Spaniard forces.

Three responses, and nobody has even attempted to defend the selection of Jeffress or his bigoted worldview.

Sad :(

Jews don’t mind being damned to Hell. Hell isn’t part of our theology.

It’s like being damned to Candyland.

so true-------I read THE DIVINE COMEDY----as a teen-----most people would never attempt
to deal with that damned LONG detailed pile of nonsense----but I did it for a class on a
DARE -----the teacher advised me against attempting it. It described Hell, Purgatory and
"Paradise" in detail-------the only interesting part was HELL. Hell is full of interesting people
and activity. Even the rapist pig of Mecca is there. ------Purgatory is nothing and Paradise
is DAMNED DULL

Three responses, and nobody has even attempted to defend the selection of Jeffress or his bigoted worldview.

Hell is full of interesting people
and activity. Even the rapist pig of Mecca is there. ------Purgatory is nothing and Paradise
is DAMNED DULL

I'd imagine just about every single U.S.A President is in Hell, as they all are basically mass-murderers.

Many of the U.S.A Presidents going to Hell are Zionists, so wouldn't you Jews be more comfortable in Hell, anyways?

Last edited:
Oh good Lord, those frickin' Baptists! The Israelis probably wouldn't have known about that if CNN hadn't run with it this morning, though. How many of them are watching Baptist interviews from 2013?

It's been all over the news OL - CBS is one of dozens. 2011, 2013 - Who cares how long ago? He's been saying bizarre crap like this before and to this date. There has been no "evolving" with Jeffress or an apology of any kind.

You'll probably also remember Donald courting assholes like Jeffress and Hagee during the campaign. Inappropriate is kind of an understatement.

is DAMNED DULL

I'd imagine just about every single U.S.A President is in Hell, as they all are basically mass-murderers.

Many of the U.S.A Presidents going to Hell are Zionists, so wouldn't you Jews be more comfortable in Hell, anyways?
Yup, Obama has a one way plane ticket to the Sixth Circle of Dante Inferno

Obama attended a church for 20 years where the filthy ass racist pastor preached hate against Whites and Jews and that didn't stop the Moon Bats from voting for him, did it?

That hate mongering Negro asshole pastor was the Obama's family "Spiritual Advisor".

This thread is about Trump's favorite pastors - Not Obama's, but thanks for playing,

is DAMNED DULL

lucky Obama------that INFERNO is a really WILD PLACE

The problem with all Christian doctrine is that
A.) You only get tid-bits of info, much was left out.
B.) Your tid-bits of info depend on Human interpretations.

Reincarnation: The Church’s Biggest Lie

Reincarnation: The Church's Biggest Lie
In the year 553 A.D., 165 Church officials condemned reincarnation. Prior to that time, it had been a fundamental Christian teaching: following the trail of a conspiracy that changed the world.

Reincarnation is a fact. That it is no longer a part of today’s Christian beliefs is due to one power-hungry woman who had all references to reincarnation in the early Bible removed. A seemingly small act with historical consequences: how different would the history of the last two millennia have been if mankind had known that they themselves would reap the fruit of their (mis)deeds in a future earthly life—that they would have to sleep in the beds they had made?!

As an agnostic, I agree that reincarnation makes a whole lot more sense than heaven and hell. Evangelicals RWers cling to the heaven/hell fairy tale because that is how they see the world - in black and white.

Last edited:
there were "authorities" that wanted rome to kill Jesus? Who were they? Rome did what
"the authorities" wanted them to do? why?
You know nothing. Both Jew and Gentile killed Jesus. He died for ALL Mankind.

Back to the OP, He is the ONLY way. The pastor speaks the truth on this.

Wonder how Jesus would feel about you calling me an "ignorant moron"?

is DAMNED DULL

Obama's not president anymore. The orange thing is.

there were "authorities" that wanted rome to kill Jesus? Who were they? Rome did what

for Aramaic speakers of that time-----equivalent appellations were commonplace-----
just as they are for Hebrew speakers today and for speakers of Jewish languages
over the past 4000 years.

Jesus was a Jew. I don't remember him ever denying his religion.
Trump's pastor says Jews are going to Hell.
So obviously, Trump's pastor is saying Jesus is in Hell.

Ooooh insight. Maybe that's why Republicans are such hateful people?

Jesus was a Jew. I don't remember him ever denying his religion.
Trump's pastor says Jews are going to Hell.
So obviously, Trump's pastor is saying Jesus is in Hell.

I have a terrific answer-----"JESUS IS THE EXCEPTION THAT PROVES THE RULE" ---
good one, huh???

Forum List

Back