Trump Picks Up Another Endorsement That Will Piss Off Hillary

I missed the part of that "Conservative Tribune" --- (ROTFLMAO - sorry, I just had to get that out) --- story where it stated that "Hillary is FURIOUS". Could you please point that out to me, or is that just another one of you many, many, many lies?
Looks like you're a little furious yourself. :lol:

What makes me laugh about the Leftists, if someone posts an article from a Conservative and/or Right Leaning source, they'll say that NOBODY should take this seriously....then when a Leftist posts an article from something like Salon and/or some other Leftie source they almost demand that EVERYBODY must accept this as Gospel :rolleyes-41:

He endorsed Trump because Mississippi is hurting for jobs?

How is that possible? Mississippi has been run by conservative Republicans for decades.

Probably something to do with the Offshoring of jobs to other nations....something supported by Leftists everywhere.

The WTO, NAFTA helped this along and now the even more damaging TTIP has been created.

Liberals opposed NAFTA, in fact, most Democrats in Congress voted against NAFTA.

Bill signed it into law.

You were wrong I was right. That's because you're retarded and I'm not.

Wow...that was scathing.
The top democrat signed it into law. If thats not supporting it I dont know what is.

Okay Bill Clinton DIDN'T actually sign NAFTA into law....it was Bill holding the pen, but I think it must have been that Automatic Handwriting....you know Robert Plant said this is also what wrote lyrics to "Stairway To Heaven"....and NOBODY better question Led Zep!

"Automatic writing or psychography is an alleged psychic ability allowing a person to produce written words without consciously writing. The words are claimed to arise from a subconscious, spiritual or supernatural source."

Automatic writing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I missed the part of that "Conservative Tribune" --- (ROTFLMAO - sorry, I just had to get that out) --- story where it stated that "Hillary is FURIOUS". Could you please point that out to me, or is that just another one of you many, many, many lies?

What makes me laugh about the Leftists, if someone posts an article from a Conservative and/or Right Leaning source, they'll say that NOBODY should take this seriously....then when a Leftist posts an article from something like Salon and/or some other Leftie source they almost demand that EVERYBODY must accept this as Gospel :rolleyes-41:

Never saw that happen but --- read post 1 in this thread.

Then point out for us ...... where it is.

Exactly.

Exactly.

So, you're trying to start trouble huh? :meow:

Exactly.

It's gluten-free trouble though :eusa_angel:

Exactly.

It's gluten-free trouble though :eusa_angel:

:lol:

How is that possible? Mississippi has been run by conservative Republicans for decades.

Probably something to do with the Offshoring of jobs to other nations....something supported by Leftists everywhere.

The WTO, NAFTA helped this along and now the even more damaging TTIP has been created.

Liberals opposed NAFTA, in fact, most Democrats in Congress voted against NAFTA.

Another revisionist liberal

H.R. 3450 (103rd): North American Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act -- House Vote #575 -- Nov 17, 1993\

The vote was nearly 50/50

156 to 102 is not 50/50, except wherever you might have been homeschooled.

Jesus Christ, not only a revisionist, but a literalist.

Bill signed it into law.

You're a fucking idiot. You claimed that "democrats voted against it".

whats it gonna be, dickhead

Pretty sad when a Republican few people heard of endorsed his party's front runner and somehow this is news.

Bill signed it into law.

I'm pretty sure you are.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to not be able to count up the NAFTA votes and determine whether most Democrats opposed it.

Someone tell me how stupid that is? I'm begging you.

lol

Bill signed it into law.

They did. If you can prove most Democrats voted for it, post the numbers. Or, go kill yourself.

Bill signed it into law.

They did. If you can prove most Democrats voted for it, post the numbers. Or, go kill yourself.

I would like to double and triple down on this. The wingnuts are very mistaken

Not at all. Just pointing out that you are a liar.
You're lying about me being a liar, liar.

You're lying about him lying about your lying lies, liar. Roll tape.

Hillary Is FURIOUS

Where IS your link?
I posted a link. Where's your link, liar? First he lied and called me a liar. Then I called him a liar for calling me a liar. Then you lied and said I lied about him being a liar about my lies that weren't lies, so that makes you the lying liar, liar.

Uh -- no, lying liar who lies, you posted a lying headline that lied saying as posted above, yet your lying link to your lying page never makes that case. In fact the closest it comes to even mentioning Clinton at all, says:

>> As endorsements keep rolling in for Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump, one in particular might have Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton feeling a little less than confident. <<
No quote, no observation, no evidence ---- pure speculation. Now speculating that somebody they never even talked to "might be feeling less than confident" is a teeny-weeny bit different from declaring that person "IS FURIOUS", wouldn't you say Liar?

Or are you now going to tell us you stand behind your lying headline which lies lying in the lie-ability its own lies?

Or didn't you even read your own lying link?
What did I say that was a lie, liar?

Bill signed it into law.

I'm pretty sure you are.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to not be able to count up the NAFTA votes and determine whether most Democrats opposed it.

lol
I don't know if you were wrong or right, but I'm pretty sure you are stupid.

Bill signed it into law.

I'm pretty sure you are.

lol

Cite 10 stupid positions I've held, and we'll debate them one on one, one at a time.

Bill signed it into law.

Since I posted the numbers, you're not going far out on a limb.

Not to mention that the idiots who claimed otherwise fled like cockroaches when the light went on.

Bill signed it into law.

I'm pretty sure you are.

lol

Stunned silence? lol, someone check his pulse.

Bill signed it into law.

Not to mention that the idiots who claimed otherwise fled like cockroaches when the light went on.

You keep saying that yet here we are.
The top dem signed it into law. Period the end.....

Bill signed it into law.

I'm pretty sure you are.

lol

Cite 10 stupid positions I've held, and we'll debate them one on one, one at a time.
Well, you've posted 76,923 times, take your pick.

I'm pretty sure you are.

lol

Well, you've posted 76,923 times, take your pick.

Lol, so you can't name one.

You lose, retard.

You keep saying that yet here we are.
The top dem signed it into law. Period the end.....

Sorry, you claimed I was wrong when I said that most Democrats in Congress voted against NAFTA.

Most Democrats did. That makes you a fucking idiot. Not that we needed more proof.

Forum List

Back