Trump poised to violate Constitution his first day in office, George W. Bush’s ethics lawyer says

Libs, keep telling yourself Obama did everything in his power to control illegal immigration.

You lost because of your bullshit policies and AWFUL candidate and you're well on your way to losing another one and making Trump a 2 termer.

The DEMS are going to have to change ALOT of things if they want to be relevant again.

Where do the DEMS have power?

POTUS? NOPE
House? Nope
Senate? Nope
Governorships? Nope
State Legislators? Nope
SCOTUS? Nope

What am I missing specifically? Where do the DEMS hold power?

Alien is an old out dated term that dehumanizes real people so many substitute with immigrant. I find most people that still use it are either old school and unaware or intentionally trying to make a point of being offensive. Given your use of bold and underline for the statement I think it's fair to assume you are the later
Your days of dictating what *words* people are allowed to use are over.

So it's good that the feds never actually stopped using the term "alien" in their legal documentation. Alien was always the proper word, and it remains the proper word. No matter how many negative connotations your bias compels you to attach to it.
I'm not dictating what you can or can't say. In America we can say whatever we want. You can call them illegal aliens if you want and I can call you a brainless, offensive, prick if I want. Both statements are factual and offensive
No, only one is factual.
And the term *alien* is only offiensive to bigots like you because YOU attach negative connotations to it. We don't have to respect your bias. Sorry.
Haha, yeah right. Next time you take a trip to Paris and somebody calls you an American Alien prior to spitting in your creme brûlée make sure you smile and say thank you

If he was living in France without permission, he deserves it.

Note: There is a difference in American alien and illegal alien. Maybe you should seek help with reading.
On the contrary, you misunderstand the conversation. Whether she was living in France with or without permission has nothing to do with anything... alien in the terms of being foreign born is what we are talking about

You're just on a roll today aren't ya? Does it make you feel tough and strong when you try and put people down? Make you feel like your little ding dong is bigger than 2 inches? Keep it up, you're making yourself look real cool. you aren't fooling anybody

Does it make you feel tough and strong when you try and put people down?

Oh...no...did I micro-aggress you again?
Did my use of the term snow flake remind you of white men emitting CO2 and destroying Mother Gaia?

Alien - Any person not a citizen or national of the United States.

Definition of Terms | Homeland Security
And you wonder why your side gets labeled as bigots. Is it really that hard to change a word to be less offensive? The fact that the library of congress decided to stop using the offensive terms and the GOP revolted in the way it did, simply shows their stubborn bias... and there is absolutely NO reason for it.

House orders Library of Congress to maintain ‘illegal alien’

You'd better help those illegal aliens go back home, before I hurt their feelings with my words.
Not the brightest bulb in the bunch here... still living in the ol glory dayz when you ruled the elementary school playground are ya?

4k_lar_tissue_pack.jpg
Finally you wave the white flag! I was wondering how much more you were going to take... I accept

Does it make you feel tough and strong when you try and put people down?

Oh...no...did I micro-aggress you again?
Did my use of the term snow flake remind you of white men emitting CO2 and destroying Mother Gaia?

Alien - Any person not a citizen or national of the United States.

Definition of Terms | Homeland Security
And you wonder why your side gets labeled as bigots. Is it really that hard to change a word to be less offensive? The fact that the library of congress decided to stop using the offensive terms and the GOP revolted in the way it did, simply shows their stubborn bias... and there is absolutely NO reason for it.

House orders Library of Congress to maintain ‘illegal alien’

You'd better help those illegal aliens go back home, before I hurt their feelings with my words.
Not the brightest bulb in the bunch here... still living in the ol glory dayz when you ruled the elementary school playground are ya?

4k_lar_tissue_pack.jpg
Finally you wave the white flag! I was wondering how much more you were going to take... I accept

There...there..don't cry.

When all the illegal aliens go back to their home country, my mean words won't hurt them anymore.

Now, this is interesting.

In an exclusive exchange with ThinkProgress, Richard Painter, a University of Minnesota law professor who previously served as chief ethics counsel to President George W. Bush, says that Trump’s efforts to do business with these diplomats is at odds with a provision of the Constitution intended to prevent foreign states from effectively buying influence with federal officials.

The Constitution’s “Emoluments Clause,” provides that “no person holding any office of profit or trust under” the United States “shall, without the consent of the Congress, accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state.”

The diplomats’ efforts in seek Trump’s favor by staying in his hotel “looks like a gift,” Painter told ThinkProgress in an email, and thus is the very kind of favor the Constitution seeks to prevent.

To explain, the ordinary rule under the Emoluments Clause is that federal officials may do business with foreign governments so long as they do not receive special treatment. If the president owns a $200,000 Rolls Royce, Painter told ThinkProgress, they can sell that car to the Queen of England, so long as they only receive its fair market value. If Her Majesty The Queen pays $250,000 for the Rolls Royce, however, that would violate the Emoluments Clause.

Rest of article here:
https://thinkprogress.org/trump-poi...hs-ethics-lawyer-says-73e14789a935#.91zyk7w2i

Trump is in SERIOUS legal trouble.

u got a big imagination for a child

In an exclusive exchange with ThinkProgress, Richard Painter, a University of Minnesota law professor who previously served as chief ethics counsel to President George W. Bush, says that Trump’s efforts to do business with these diplomats is at odds with a provision of the Constitution intended to prevent foreign states from effectively buying influence with federal officials.

The Constitution’s “Emoluments Clause,” provides that “no person holding any office of profit or trust under” the United States “shall, without the consent of the Congress, accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state.”

The diplomats’ efforts in seek Trump’s favor by staying in his hotel “looks like a gift,” Painter told ThinkProgress in an email, and thus is the very kind of favor the Constitution seeks to prevent.

To explain, the ordinary rule under the Emoluments Clause is that federal officials may do business with foreign governments so long as they do not receive special treatment. If the president owns a $200,000 Rolls Royce, Painter told ThinkProgress, they can sell that car to the Queen of England, so long as they only receive its fair market value. If Her Majesty The Queen pays $250,000 for the Rolls Royce, however, that would violate the Emoluments Clause.

Rest of article here:
https://thinkprogress.org/trump-poi...hs-ethics-lawyer-says-73e14789a935#.91zyk7w2i

u got a big mouth for a turd.

Rest of article here:

can I take a giant shit on u ??

Mexico is going to LOVE Donald Trump for returning so many hard working people back to their homeland. It's a beautiful thing. Mexico will flourish with the addition of that incredible work force.

It's disgusting that the USA has been stealing Mexican labor for decades. The racism has got to stop. We are using brown people as slaves and it's disgusting.

The liberal elites are worried about losing their housekeepers.

lol, wow. You are one ignorant buffoon. There are very, very few jobs in Mexico. They're next to impossible to get, which is the biggest reason why they come here.

Idiot.

And Americans shouldn't employee them so they can go home and come here legally.

Is it really necessary to use the word aliens, or are you trying to make a point of being demeaning and offensive?

Is it really necessary to use the word aliens,

Yes, I believe using the proper term is necessary.

are you trying to make a point of being demeaning and offensive?

Why would using the proper term be either?
Alien is an old out dated term that dehumanizes real people so many substitute with immigrant. I find most people that still use it are either old school and unaware or intentionally trying to make a point of being offensive. Given your use of bold and underline for the statement I think it's fair to assume you are the later

Who decided it was old and outdated? When was that determined? Was there a law passed? The only thing that dehumanizes people is treating criminals as someone to be pitied.
Yes it been decided by the library of congress and Supreme Court who decided to stop using the word years ago

Link? Back up your source like you want others to do.
Supreme Court decided this back in 2011-2012:
Why 'illegal immigrant' is a slur - CNN.com

Library of congress, last year, but it was fought and repealed by house republicans:
https://www.loc.gov/catdir/cpso/illegal-aliens-decision.pdf

Rest of article here:

Sure he is snowflake, sure he is.......

:rofl:

Don't take my word for it, take the lawyers word.
Obama was a lawyer before he was disbarred, right?

Rest of article here:

Do all of you Trump voting deplorables have a scat fetish? Gross.

How many illegal ALIENS has Obama deported?

Using the old definition, or using Obama's new definition?
Is it really necessary to use the word aliens, or are you trying to make a point of being demeaning and offensive?

Is it really necessary to use the word aliens,

Yes, I believe using the proper term is necessary.

are you trying to make a point of being demeaning and offensive?

Why would using the proper term be either?

Who decided it was old and outdated? When was that determined? Was there a law passed? The only thing that dehumanizes people is treating criminals as someone to be pitied.
Yes it been decided by the library of congress and Supreme Court who decided to stop using the word years ago
LOLOLOL

Rest of article here:

Do all of you Trump voting deplorables have a scat fetish? Gross.
Yes....we hate you....

we have no constitution Obama wiped his ass on it
Bullshit. If that were true, then Trump wouldn't be moving in next January.
No, that's a logical fallacy. Just because Obama crapped on the Constitution repeatedly is no guarantee that Hillary would take office. Obviously.

All that happened is the sheer numbers of voters overwhelmed the election fraud machine because, predictable and hilariously, the left is so fucking stupid that even when they commit massive election fraud, it is no guarantee that they will win. They aren't smart enough to get it right every time. Trump headed the morons off at the pass.

Forum List

Back