Trump: poisoning the minds of our country

Former President Donald Trump said immigrants coming to the U.S. are “poisoning the blood of our country,” a remark on Saturday that quickly drew a rebuke from his chief Democratic rival as President Joe Biden’s campaign likened the words to those of Adolf Hitler.

“They let — I think the real number is 15, 16 million people into our country. When they do that, we got a lot of work to do. They’re poisoning the blood of our country,” Trump told the crowd at a rally in New Hampshire. “That’s what they’ve done. They poison mental institutions and prisons all over the world, not just in South America, not just to three or four countries that we think about, but all over the world. They’re coming into our country from Africa, from Asia, all over the world.”
Illegally......

Maybe the best thing to do instead of speculating on what he meant is just to ask him what he meant by those words.
My speculation is he didn't mean anything evil by it. Nazisim and Adolph Hitler seem to come up a lot as an attack on opposition in the American political arena. I would like to see one day when these types of attacks are no longer used and good clean debate prevails.
It's clearly fascist rhetoric. End of story.

Ivana Marie Trump (née Zelníčková), the first wife of Donald Trump, was born on February 20, 1949, in Zlín, Czechoslovakia (now the Czech Republic). Melania Trump (née Knavs), the third wife of Donald Trump, was born on April 26, 1970, in Novo Mesto, Yugoslavia (present-day Slovenia) Trump's father Fred was the son of German immigrants, while his mother Mary Anne MacLeod was a Scottish immigrant.
Legally.....

Former President Donald Trump said immigrants coming to the U.S. are “poisoning the blood of our country,” a remark on Saturday that quickly drew a rebuke from his chief Democratic rival as President Joe Biden’s campaign likened the words to those of Adolf Hitler.

“They let — I think the real number is 15, 16 million people into our country. When they do that, we got a lot of work to do. They’re poisoning the blood of our country,” Trump told the crowd at a rally in New Hampshire. “That’s what they’ve done. They poison mental institutions and prisons all over the world, not just in South America, not just to three or four countries that we think about, but all over the world. They’re coming into our country from Africa, from Asia, all over the world.”
The problem is that jackass Jimmy Carter opened up immigration to all these low life third world welfare queen shitheads. Before that we had White Euro Centric immigration that were good for this country, like the Germans, Poles, Italians, English and Irish.

Then you combine that with the massive flood of low life Illegals and we have been royally fucked as a nation. That piece of shit Queer Barry brought in a tremendous number of fucking Muslims. How stupid was that?

Trump, as usual, is correct.

We need to close the US to all immigration and round up all the goddamn Illegals and send them back. It wouldn't hurt to actually purge the US of all Blacks and Browns and some of the Yellows but that is not going to happen to our determent.

Seven of the 39 men who signed the Constitution were immigrants. In fact, two of the three men most associated with its passage, Alexander Hamilton and James Wilson, were foreign-born. One of the three men who wrote the Federalist Papers explaining the Constitution was born abroad.
Oh my.....Funny how all of a sudden the Marxists adore the founding fathers....

Every fucking time Trump gets in front of a microphone he knows exactly what to say to make democrat heads explode, that's a gift.
He's a gift that keeps on giving. I'm glad he can't keep his ignorant mouth shut.

Maybe the best thing to do instead of speculating on what he meant is just to ask him what he meant by those words.
My speculation is he didn't mean anything evil by it. Nazisim and Adolph Hitler seem to come up a lot as an attack on opposition in the American political arena. I would like to see one day when these types of attacks are no longer used and good clean debate prevails.
The Marxsists cant debate, because they are for Death, Poverty, and Misery.

Yeah - this is concerning.

He's appealing to the worst among his supporters. :(
I hope one day , a drunken illegal T-bones your car...Serve you right, you fucking Joe Biden voter.

Bidenet.png

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebuke away, motherfuckers!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
But only the Blood of Purity!"

Trumpybear 2024.

"I am your God of Retribution. Join me as I smite all my enemies."

Poor stupid Dimtards fall for the Poopeypants mantra of calling the non-Nazi a Nazi. Illegal aliens are destroying our country, as Trump correctly states. Thats not the same as those who follow the legal process of becoming citizens.
Anyone with just a small bit of common sense understands the difference, and who the true brownshirts are.

Immigrants? They are illegals, Vermin.

And they have brought in fentanyl that has poisoned 70,000+ Americans to death every year since Tater destroyed our Southern border.

So once again Trump is 100% correct, and it triggers the single digit IQ OP.
There would be no fentanyl crossing the border if we were not a nation in demand for drugs by men, women, and children who are addicted to drugs. If your children are dying from overdose, look in the mirror for who is responsible. Americans are crossing the border and bringing back drugs.

There would be no fentanyl crossing the border if we were not a nation in demand for drugs by men, women, and children who are addicted to drugs. If your children are dying from overdose, look in the mirror for who is responsible. Americans are crossing the border and bringing back drugs.

Come on, man.

Lie harder.

Serious delusions.

There is a demand in this country for street drugs that has reached epidemic proportions. A self inflicted wound.

Yeah dems wanting boys to shower with girls, cut the peckers off 12 year olds, let people in from all over the fucking planet while starving municipalities, take away our appliances, send money to every fucking country on earth etc isnt extreme at all, is it?
Dumb ass.
Remember Bush????

Forum List

Back